Options

Replies

• wychejeremy
    Options
    Wow good job, looking HOT!!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this!!! My heaviest weight was 326 and I sometimes feel like nobody has ever been in my situation, or my body type, or my age, etc. I make all kinds of things up I suppose. But this was SO motivational! My husband and I are trying to lose weight to have a family, this was just the push I need to get me going :)
  • danamperry
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations on all the hard work and self control!
  • butterflyx3
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. You have done such a great job, keep it up!
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! You should be so proud of yourself, I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. I know it must feel good to look at those before and after pictures and see what YOU have accomplished! You will definately make it to Onederland by February! You have motivated me that's for sure!! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures.
  • mzdiana87
    mzdiana87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow congratz!!! Very inspiring!!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely beautiful! You are an inspiration to me and to others who need to lose over 100lbs.
  • TamaraSawyer
    Options
    U look great. Inspirational!
  • mrstasha
    Options
    I AM SO GLAD I READ YOUR STORY! U R TRULY AN INSPIRATION AND THANK U FOR SHARING THIS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! U LOOK AMAZING. :smile:
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    THAT'S GREAT!!! Way to go! You look amazing and oh-so happy!
  • margnutt
    margnutt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! I hope the words of support you get on this website provide you the inspiration you need, because you look fantastic. You and your hard work and results are motivation for me to keep going on my journey. KEEP up the GOOD and HARD work. You look fantastic!
  • ardnassac
    ardnassac Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    damn girl! you look amazing!!!! Such a motivation. :)
  • kalexan3
    Options
    Love it! You go :-)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done on your journey. Keep at it you will get there in no time. This is so inspiring and motivational for me. I have the high aspiration of losing 100 lbs this year and I know I can do it. I've been struggling the past week and half on eating(well tracking) but switched from another site's tracking because I really like the food diary a lot more here.

I started exercising on the 3rd and lost 4.4 lbs in two week. Now this is the annoying part last week I gained back .4 and this week an additional .8. I just don't get it. I know I slacked on tracking a bit but I burned more than 2000 calories each week except one where I got 1624(last week) . BUT one week I burned 3679 so it should make up for it. I'm really hoping I gained muscle weight and it will start dropping again soon. I know to just keep going with exercise and watch the calories closer(this new way of tracking will really help with that) and I'll see success too.

I'm not really discouraged that much but it is annoying. I know I've lost 2 inches already. 1 off hips and 1 off waist.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • BoSan
    BoSan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You are an inspiration!
  • pluc4
    pluc4 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW! You look FABULOUS!!! I am trying to lose 25 pounds and it is TOUGH!!!!!!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    Fantastic progress.
    Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!