Options

Replies

• Motherbear62
    Options
    I just joined today. Please feel free to friend me! :smile:
  • blessman
    blessman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Friends are fun!! The more you have the fun never stops. Free to add if so desired.
  • onasunnyafternoon
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • stephie_1988
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me :)
    I Definitely need some motivation lol
  • New_Mara91
    New_Mara91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like some fitness pals! Add me if you'd like!
  • holdenwj
    holdenwj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for pals. Got back into MFP about two weeks ago. Please add me.
  • armywife1363
    Options
    just started mfp feel free to add me (:
  • J_Starnes
    J_Starnes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! :happy:
  • natayshamitchell13
    Options
    Just Started MFP! I already enjoy the tracking of the foods. I also just completed DAY 1 (Fitness TEST) of INSANITY today
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, anybody can add me ????
  • ALOlson0823
    ALOlson0823 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!! For the last four weeks, I have not been able to do much - I broke my collarbone and it was the worst pain of my life for about two weeks. Luckily it is starting to heal and my docs have allowed me to go back to the gym - no yoga, strength, etc. I am only allowed to walk/run at short intervals and the stationary bike... which I hate!!!

I need motivation buddies!! My biggest issue is eating healthy. I have this thing where I think I need to munch on food all the time. Not carrots and fruit but chocolate, fast food, soda, chips... You know, things we shouldn't be eating. To put it plainly - I SUCK AT EATING HEALTHY!!!

If you are like me, lets motivate each other. I would like to lose about 25 pounds but really, I want eating healthy and working out to become a lifestyle so I don't have to worry about weight ever again!
  • tinat6848
    Options
    I've been on here for almost a month and loving it!!! Anyone feel free to add me! ????
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Would love to make some new active friends! I put on some weight over the summer and now I feel uncomfortable. Feel free to add me!
  • boobala35
    boobala35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends! I started 10/1/14. I am doing good. But I need some friends!
  • cassandramathieson
    Options
    This is an awesome thread!
  • ree1170
    ree1170 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me!!! I need some motivation!
  • lhessler28
    lhessler28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am looking to make new friends. I can't count on my husband for support he just says "oh you're on a diet again how long this time" So I'm just not going to tell him. I am hoping my MFP friends can help me along and that I can do the same for them!
  • cecewinansfan
    Options
    Second time here. Married, mommy of 4. Looking to lose 40lbs and change my lifestyle along the way. Anyone can add me if you like:)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Always seeking active friends :drinker:
  • ebonyj0525
    ebonyj0525 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here .on a Journey to lose 50lbs to prepare for my 3rd pregnancy. Add me :)