Options

Replies

• PurpleGoddess92
    Options
    Aww geez i'll give it a shot! count me in :):tongue:
  • Gen216
    Gen216 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I turn 30 Dec 29th and I'd like to see a difference for my party!

I keep telling people if I have to turn 30 I want to at least look good doing it! ;-) haha, the only down side is I bought the most beautiful dress for it this summer... hopefully it won't fit by then!

I just started this week - I started at 222 and I'd love to see ONEderland for Christmas, but I don't want to go too quickly that it'll come back on. Plus I'm realistic that after Dec 17 when I head home to my family, 5 of what I lose will probably creep back on. I'm actually ok with that as long as I get back on track Jan 1! It's about long term change and I'll only accomplish that if I allow myself to also enjoy things like the holidays!
  • pamcris
    pamcris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need 17lbs before then!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • shubhajp
    shubhajp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!:happy:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20lbs by Christmas. To keep my expectations realistic though, I want to lose at least 11lbs by then and if luck is on my side I just might lose 20lbs. Losing 11 lbs put me at roughly 1lb per week.

My stats:
    Age - 5'4.5"
    CW - 176.6lbs
    Goal Range by Christmas - 165.6 to 156.6lbs***

***I will be excited to be anywhere in this range on Christmas Day. The closer I get to 156lbs the happier I'll be.

What I'll be doing:

X-TrainFit @Home DVD 90 Day Program (lots of strength training and some cardio)
    Currently on Day 5 of Week 4 (started this workout at 181lbs, so about 4.4lbs lost so far)
    This program has a workout for everyday of the week and is mostly strength training

Aiming to hit 10,000 steps a day
    I realize this one isn't going to be realistic everyday so I have a minimum of at least 5000 steps
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • sleepystella
    sleepystella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    SW: 251
    CW: 159
    GW: 140 (by Christmas)
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in guys! Would love to see 20 off by Christmas!
  • crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im in!! :)

im crystal
    SW: 234 (Started april 2014)
    CW: 214
    GW: 200 but I have very strong hopes to be below that by christmas

I have a VERRRY slow metabolism due to hypothyroidism so my weight loss has NOT Been a "normal" or easy
    journey...its coming off slow and steady altho sometimes it seems like its coming off WAYyy too slow LOL
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I am in... however not sure if 20 lbs is realistic. 10-15 at most is what I would expect to lose based on how my weight loss has been thus far.

SW: 193.4
    CW: 172
    GW (by 12/25/14): 152-162

I will aim to walk at least 3 miles 3-5X a week and will also be starting the MuTu System to attempt to close my Diastasis Recti.
  • adjadj83
    adjadj83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • I'm in, I need to lose some fat anyway X3
  • Lucinda879
    Lucinda879 Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    me too!

Lucy
    5'9"
    SW: 258
    CW: 248.5
    GW: 230 by Xmas (160 overall)
  • slashypotterness
    Options
    I'm totally in!! Though I'm not so sure what I weigh now 0_o between 170-165 (yup, I fluctuate by 5 pounds at any given time >_<) Lets just go with the high number....

SW:285
    CW:170
    GW:145-150
  • Jestersofthemoon
    Jestersofthemoon Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 151
    CW: 145

UGW: 120

I'm a week in to my weight loss journey, and I've got 25 more pounds to go until I'm my ultimate goal weight-- so to lose 15-20 pounds of that by Christmas would be amazing. :smile:

I'm 5'1".
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    By Christmas? That gives us about 11 weeks.
    I'll shoot for that!

Gonna LOG on here, get accountability partners to shame me into it if I slack off (said tongue in cheek), and not go more than 3 days MAX without exercise of some sort, sick, injured, or healthy.
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im in too!
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Me too :)