Sorry But it's REALLLY not worth it to me!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    by the way, just thought I'd mention that the OP has deactivated her account!!! :laugh:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    by the way, just thought I'd mention that the OP has deactivated her account!!! :laugh:

I just saw that. Oh boy...:laugh:
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I just saw that. Oh boy...:laugh:

This is very very sad, not funny at all. Just very sad.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    This is very very sad, not funny at all. Just very sad

I completely agree :frown: people are supposed to be supportive and encouraging. granted, she needed help with her food choices, people didn't have to be mean about it. I hope she comes back
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is very very sad, not funny at all. Just very sad

I completely agree :frown: people are supposed to be supportive and encouraging. granted, she needed help with her food choices, people didn't have to be mean about it. I hope she comes back

I don't think people were being necessarily mean, but I think she didn't want to hear what people had to say.

I was like that the first few times I tried to lose weight around her age, and even younger. I remember when I was 14 I joined Weight Watchers with my mum, and when it didn't work, I said it was useless, and stopped going, after about 2 months. I wasn't watching what I was eating at all! You want to do it, but when it doesn't work out the way you want it to immediately, you start throwing your toys out of the pram, and declare it a failure, and vow to never do it again. It's very difficult sometimes to accept that the only reason you are the way you are is because of you, and not anyone else. Hopefully in the next few years she'll realise that, and come back.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    You have GOT TO change your eating habits....And I will be the one to tell you that this post is RIDICULOUS...Its a waste of time to even write what you did with the food you are eating..

A-freakin-men! I read the original post and it really iritated me! Your diet is horrible, make good choices and exercise and you will lose weight. Eating all that junk food is what the problem is!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    For the record. I haven't left the site!!:noway:
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well I hope then that you can see just how many people are concerned! If you just try to digest the good advice people have written (ignore the couple of mean-spirited ones) and start by making small changes that aren't overwhelming, I'm sure you'll see results that you will like!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    Well I hope then that you can see just how many people are concerned! If you just try to digest the good advice people have written (ignore the couple of mean-spirited ones) and start by making small changes that aren't overwhelming, I'm sure you'll see results that you will like!

Thank you very much! :) I knew that in the first place i would never ever leave this site! I will NEVER had a bad day just bad moments:smile: Im going strong now and I have taken what all these people said into cosideration and plan to go grocery shopping real sooon!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This person deactivated their account!???
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Thank you very much! :) I knew that in the first place i would never ever leave this site! I will NEVER had a bad day just bad moments:smile: Im going strong now and I have taken what all these people said into cosideration and plan to go grocery shopping real sooon!
    I'm glad to hear that you're not quitting. Just always try to remember what everyone said here that controlling weight is not just about calories but eating healthier.

I wish this website existed when I was your age (actually I wish the internet in general had been around back then :laugh: )
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    You're young and you presumably live with your parents. Have you discussed this with them? Are they aware that you are trying to lose weight & adjusting their shopping accordingly. When I was your age I lived with a mother who couldn't cook for s*** and 3 days a week we had takeaway. Thankfully I was super skinny then, my problem was I wanted a little meat on my bones, but had I been heavy then it would have been a nightmare. I think you need to speak to who ever deals with the food shopping and cooking, show them this site and get them on board. It'll be a heck of a lot easier for you if you are all on the same page.

As you're likely to find yourself in situations when you're friends are scoffing calorie laden food, then plan ahead and have healthier options to hand. I'm not suggesting you pull out carrot sticks, but if you carry fruit to nibble on when you feel peckish, then you'll find it much easier to reject high fat/high sugar food when it's offered to you. My trick also is to just say "no thanks I'm not hungry" rather then "no thanks I'm on a diet". If you say you're not hungry people don't persist with offering you food, if you say you're on a diet they tend to say "oh go on, just one, etc".

I'm glad you've not left. Stick with it & keep chatting to us when you need support. Remember this is going to be a long term thing, there are plenty of quick fixes to the problem of excess weight, but they're not healthy, this is as good as it gets :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you've not left (although when I click your name it says your account is deactivated). Stick with it & keep chatting to us when you need support.
    She has deactivated her original account and started with a new username. A complete fresh start to distance herself from her old self perhaps? :smile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    For the record. I haven't left the site!!:noway:

Im glad you are still here!
  • blakjac6
    Options
    don't let frustration get to you, otherwise you will go back to your old eating habits or even binge eat. the only advise i can give is to watch your diet more closely. walking is a great exercise to tone legs and lose weight. it is the most effective.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

That's awesome, you'll be so happy in the differences you see and feel!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    You guys can still add me on this account if you'd like..
    My diary isnt public only to friends now:flowerforyou:
  • reginajudd
    Options
    I started on the 3rd also and I have only lost 7 pounds...but I am going for 2 pounds a week...so that isn't bad. But your body will just put a stop on weight lost for some reason, but don't give up...you will start loseing again.