THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've dropped off. Haven't been exercising at all (except my mouth :laugh: ) Have been doing a vegetarian diet for the last 3 weeks and have also had no caffeine at all during that time... Am slowly adding back in bread and have decided to go chicken and fish 2x a week max, and red meat 1x a month max, now just need to add back in exercise sumhow. :laugh:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Still here, still drinking lots of water, still staying under my cals most days and finally back at the workouts. Yay me LOL
    Have an important appointment in less than 3 weeks and I have to look my best that day. So I have a new motivation and I can already feel the adrenalin in my veins. It's exactly what I needed.
    Ready to kick it hard in the next two weeks. Lets see how far I can come.
    *smooches*
    Btw, you all do so great. I hope you are very proud of yourself.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry I was offline this weekend :) I just added the weight training and changed my solid runs to interval training.. should I not have done this?
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    it moved, it moved!!! 207.2
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    it moved, it moved!!! 207.2

Woohooooo! I'm happy for you. Seems changing your workouts shows results. You do great!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    next week will be another hard week being at my parents all week. they don't really eat well and they go out for a lot of meals and i know Tuesday we will eat out for all our meals because i need to bring my dad to the eye DR. witch is an 2 1/2 hour drive one way his apt is at 11:00 and then to the dr then to some place so Caia can run and move then back home ugh long day in the car. then the rest of the week i will be cleaning there house and helping my dad get mom to her dr apt. but on the good side i will be able to hit the gym every day because they have an anytime fitness up there and it works out well and my dad doesn't mine watching Caia and getting her ready to go for the day.
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Have hardly done anything these last few weeks due to working silly hours at work and now saturdays too :(

Lost 0.7kg/1.5lb which im happy about as i have done hardly any exercise and not weighted myself.

So im in damage limitation mode until april 2nd when work gets back to normal and i get my weekends back.
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    managed 23 miles in the worst rain i have been out in in a long time.

1500 cals burnt and lost another half a kilo
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I am announcing this to the board ... because I need my butt kicked!

On feb 14th ... Iam going to do the following...

1. Track all of my calories to the best of my ability without going crazy about it.
    2. Start P90X (modified version)
    3. Spend 10 minutes every night after work straightening the house or cleaning something
    4. Cook a homecooked meal at least 2 times per week

Now before someone posts about how I should start it tomorrow (or today) just dont... this week is horrid after being in Florida for the last 9 days... my muscles are sore from the race, and I want to clean out the fridge/freezer before grocery shopping! I am making good choices this week and getting my usual exercise in as well.