Replies

• mam734
    mam734 Posts: 21
    Options
    Count me in. Feb 1 weight = 235
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread today. I'm in. I have fallen off the wagon and haven't been watching what I've been eating, and I can't remember the last time I weighed myself. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning, and post it here.

This is great timing for me. I just found out I'm going to Hilton Head with the family mid March. Losing 10 pounds in February (and a couple more in early March) would get me close to where I want to be.

Here's to all of us reaching our goals! :drinker:
  • Toothpick_Jim
    Options
    Thanks to the blizzard here in Wisconsin I don't have to worry about exercise today. Just spent 4+ hours snow blowing and shoveling.....i'm spent LOL

GO PACKERS
  • legend1973
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!!!

199lbs
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

SW Feb 1: 256
    GW March 1: 246
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Been in a bad way. Got frustrated with lack of progress after the first week and then my lack of willpower, esp. on the weekends. So I gave up for like 4 days now. Eating anything and a lot of it. I hope to get back on track after this lapse.
    I would love the challenge of losing 10 lbs in February. I don't have a starting weight as of the 1st but I'll weigh in tomorrow for my starting weight. Thanks for doing this. May just be the spark that gets me going.

M
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Thanks to the blizzard here in Wisconsin I don't have to worry about exercise today. Just spent 4+ hours snow blowing and shoveling.....i'm spent LOL

GO PACKERS
    Hey Toothpick_Jim,

Where about's in Wisconsin do you live, I'm from Menomonee Falls.
  • Toothpick_Jim
    Options
    Almost Neighbors ...... Miwaukee Area

[/quote]
    Hey Toothpick_Jim,

Where about's in Wisconsin do you live, I'm from Menomonee Falls.
    [/quote]
  • legend1973
    Options
    Messed up, in a good way.... thought my weight was still 199lbs, jumped on the scale and I was 197.5lbs

That be my start weight, target 187.5lbs
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Didn't realize there was so many boys on here. Lets go guys, show the ladies we can do it as well. :)

Now to start a superbowl thread on how the steelers are going to kick some *kitten*...... :)
  • sweet_innocent
    Options
    starting weight as from 3rd Feb: 231lbs
    3rd Feb. 221lbs
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Alright, starting weight as of 2/3, 184.5. Goal weight 174.5.
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    OK. Finally got a start weight .

SW (2/3) .......... 190
    CW ....................190
    Challenge goal (by 3/1) .......180
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Alright Guys, here is the official starting point of all of the team members.

Group Members Feb. 1 (Starting Weight)
    Jay C. 252
    Fatboypup 270
    Bigmang 248
    Kevinbc 226
    Edbenaglio 293
    Forthefam 225
    Brentgetsfit 249
    Kokomojoe 264
    Markymark1980 208
    Ethanf1992 287
    Markja 303
    spitfirex007 266
    Toothpick_jim 228
    Speednut 265
    Freerange 255
    flicker1991 224
    thisblueknows 234
    povester 248
    ChuckgM3 160.5
    Mam734 235
    Djdozier 184.5
    Legend1973 197.5
    ziggythecat 256
    24man 190
    sweet-innocent 231

Losing weight starts with an unwavering commitment to oneself to be disciplined; disciplined in ones actions and choices. I'm proud of all of you joining the challenge, that was the first step. The next step is being disciplined and true to yourself. We all want to lose weight, we all deserve to lose weight, and we owe it to ourselves and our loved ones to see it through.

It's thursday already, and with a big Super Bowl weekend ahead, I'd say treat yourself but don't go off the deep end.

Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    JJ: Correction - My start weight is 313, goal is 303.

Thanks for setting this up.
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    markja you are where i was 4 weeks ago i started at 316 and good luck to you and everyone this month
  • bcampbe2
    Options
    Hey sorry I'm late! Can I still join in? The first of February I was 225.8 lbs. Target weight of 215!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    weigh in day for me, 251, a loss of 4 pounds this week, yeeee hawwwww
  • bigmang
    Options
    Hi all and good luck for the challenge ahead, this week I've moved 2lbs, down to 244, after this week I'll start weighing on Mondays, unfortunately I'm away this weekend to relax, eat & drink with some friends, so hard work ahead for next week and the rest of the month.

All the best
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    markja you are where i was 4 weeks ago i started at 316 and good luck to you and everyone this month

Thanks Man!

I'm on my way. I just weighed in and dropped one more lb!!!! Down to 312.

Bring on the Banana Cream Pie!! (Just kiddin'; I got carried away.)

:laugh: