February Walking Challenge

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Another 3 miles with Leslie! I usually walk with her in the morning but had to be up at 3am to collect my daughter from school (she had been to the O2 Arena in London, with her school's Gospel Choir, to participate in an event for lots of choirs from all over the country), so left it til this evening.

Off to update my 'ticker'!!!

LouiseXXX
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Can i still join?
    I walked 4.22km yesterday
    Today: 8.61 today

:)
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also if it is still possible.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    If you want to join just jump right in :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Walked my 1 mile today. :) Its cold outside...I don't really like it so much.
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I walked two miles today to make up for the fact that I didn't walk at all yesterday.
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    here is my usual 3
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll start with 20 miles since I haven't exercised for quite awhile.
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    the two snow days from college was spent catching up on tv shows and watching movies..

i'll walk tomorrow!
  • arfost01
    Options
    5 miles today!!! :smile:
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    3rd of February already and no miles D: Work has been insane (not a very good excuse, I know), but I did get to yoga tonight. I plan to start walking either tomorrow after work or the next day, and then there'll be no stopping me. I have to catch up with you guys! How embarrassing if I'm the only one on the first graph with no miles or minutes ;)

xx
  • Beth70068
    Options
    Tuesday 25 minutes
    Wednesday 16 minutes

41 minutes down 379 more to go.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    3rd of February already and no miles D: Work has been insane (not a very good excuse, I know), but I did get to yoga tonight. I plan to start walking either tomorrow after work or the next day, and then there'll be no stopping me. I have to catch up with you guys! How embarrassing if I'm the only one on the first graph with no miles or minutes ;)

xx

Do you do yoga at home, or do you go to a class? I want to start doing some yoga, but the couple of free netflix stuff I've tried seems lame haha. ts hard to explain...the instructors in the videos are too "hippy" for me I think. lol Just curious if you have any suggestions.
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    only did 1/2 my walk yesterday, night shift throws me off soooo much, today is my sleep day. planning on sleeping til at least 2pm then walk the dogs through "the beaverlodge lands", lots of big trees so I shouldn't get to wet. Lots of rain today. Don't go back to work until monday so got lots of walks planned.
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Since I walked two miles yesterday, I decided to go ahead and walk two miles today instead of just one. I have only been doing this for two days, but the fact that I joined this challenge motivates me to take the time to get moving. Thanks!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    8k today :) yay!
  • LMBinUK
    Options
    Opinions please... Would the miles I'm doing on the cross (elliptical) trainer count towards this month's total? I just get a bit bored on the treadmill sometimes and I feel like I need to mix things up a bit...
  • bevjones601
    Options
    ok i in from 60miles this month
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Opinions please... Would the miles I'm doing on the cross (elliptical) trainer count towards this month's total? I just get a bit bored on the treadmill sometimes and I feel like I need to mix things up a bit...

I think so because its still a stepping motion....vs like biking. If that makes sense. lol
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did 3.6 miles today. And I screwed up my ticker so I had to make a new one!