• Lindac67241
    Options
    Gang, let's wish Kyndra a "Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!confetti.gif
    congrats.gif
    birthday.gif
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    EMMOM-welcome to the group!! get ahold of Linda and she will letcha know the role!! :)

Kyndra-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

cdnmomma-thanks! I appreciate your kind words!! let's both kill it in February! :)
  • RockCreak
    Options
    Happy Birthday! And many morrrrreeee!!!!!
  • kyndra27
    Options
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I am so greatful for this group. I just joined last Wednesday but isn't this program great? I can't wait till Saturday to weigh in for my first time. (Really hope I lost). So yesterday I didn't feel like working out but went any way it really made me feel great after. Just ate a banana have to log now. Bye
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    warning_1.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

Ok, getting ready to post the results by 10 PM. Only 8 people sent me their stats. This chart is going to be real short!!! women35.gif Amazing Animation.com

QUOTE OF THE DAY: “The pain of self-discipline is always less than the pain of regret.” – John Maxwell
  • tjradd73
    Options
    way to get in the workout!!! hope you had a great b-day!

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I am so greatful for this group. I just joined last Wednesday but isn't this program great? I can't wait till Saturday to weigh in for my first time. (Really hope I lost). So yesterday I didn't feel like working out but went any way it really made me feel great after. Just ate a banana have to log now. Bye

Linda-you got my measurements right??
  • Lindac67241
    Options

Linda-you got my measurements right??

Yes, Thank You!
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Hope you had a great birthday Kyndra!

So I'm worrying about this month. We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and there are no calorie counts for any restuarant where we are staying. I'm trying to be really good and lose another 4 pounds before we go but don't want to gain it all back over the trip!

How is everyone else doing? I haven't seen many people posting lately!!!

Darcie
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    DO NOT DUPLICATE

new_20.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 3, 2011: Measurements For February 1, 2011

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+.......CHEST......-/+......WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+
    ANGELBABE77.........193....................................................43..............0.........37.........0........45..............0
    ANWAMYA..................154....................................................36..............0.........33.........0........38...............0
    BLUEYMO…………...216.6………...................................44…….....-2.........39..…..-1...….48.5..........-0.5
    CALLFORME..............225...................................................46..............0.........46.5......0........47..............0
    CDNMOMM3...............204...................................................47............-4.........44.5......0.........46.............0
    CHAN0404.................240.5................................................53..............0.........53.........0.........52.2..........0
    CLEO77......................220...................................................43...............0........39.5......0.........47.5..........0
    KARGREEN…………116 .................................................34...............0........28..........0.........34.............0
    KATNEVSMOM……...179.3...............................................42.………-1….....44.……-1...…..46...........-1
    KIMMI8.........................220.6...............................................47.5...........0.........42..........0.........50.5..........0
    KYNDRA......................217..................................................38..............0.........36..........0..........??.............0
    LINDAC67241.……..190.4………....................................44.………-1.5….42.……-1......…46...........-1
    MY8KIDSMOM...........171...................................................36.5...........0.........30..........0..........42.............0
    SERIOUS2.................140...................................................36..............0.........34.5.......0.........40.5..........0
    SPANKY_SPIT...........190..................................................44...............0.........45..........0.........45..............0
    THEMOMMIE..............202.5...............................................47.5...........0.........41.75.....0.........47.5..........0
    TJRADD73.………...149.6.............. .................................39.……....-0.5......30.…......0..…...43............-1

TOTAL................................................................................................. -9.0....................3.0.......................3.5 INCHES
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Darcie- I hope you do well on your trip...make sure that you have fun and try to be as active as possible!! Try sticking with things that you know are safer such as a salad instead of fries and lunch size portions instead of dinner size portions!! you will do great!

AFM-I am also in another group that I set goals in and I just thought that I would share what my Jan Goals were and how I did with them. GOALS were: to drink 80oz of water/day, get in 3 days or cardio/week, and to lose 8lbs. ACTUAL met:29/31 days over on water and made up the other 2 days on the next day, got in at least 3 days of cardio if not 4 or 5, and lost exactly 8.0lbs for the month!!

My new Feb goals: to lose 6lbs, drink 80oz of water per day, 3 days of abs/week, 3 days of arms/week and to burn at least 1000 calories per week!!

Keep doing great everyone!

So I'm worrying about this month. We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and there are no calorie counts for any restuarant where we are staying. I'm trying to be really good and lose another 4 pounds before we go but don't want to gain it all back over the trip!

Darcie
  • tjradd73
    Options
    hey Linda... are you putting the updated list, with the total inches lost, up still tonight?! can't wait to see how everyone did!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    DO NOT DUPLICATE!!!

new_20.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 3, 2011: Measurements

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+.......CHEST......-/+......WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+
    ANGELBABE77.........193....................................................43..............0.........37.........0........45..............0
    ANWAMYA..................154....................................................36..............0.........33.........0........38...............0
    BLUEYMO…………...216.6………...................................44…….....-2.........39..…..-1...….48.5..........-0.5
    CALLFORME..............225...................................................46..............0.........46.5......0........47..............0
    CDNMOMM3...............204...................................................47............-4.........44.5......0.........46.............0
    CHAN0404.................240.5................................................53..............0.........53.........0.........52.2..........0
    CLEO77......................220...................................................43...............0........39.5......0.........47.5..........0
    KAP39...........................215.................................................42...............0.........40..........0........42.............0
    KARGREEN…………116 .................................................34...............0........28..........0.........34.............0
    KATNEVSMOM……...179.3...............................................42.………-1….....44.……-1...…..46...........-1
    KIMMI8.........................220.6...............................................47.5...........0.........42..........0.........50.5..........0
    KYNDRA......................217..................................................38..............0.........36..........0..........??.............0
    LINDAC67241.……..190.4………....................................44.………-1.5….42.……-1......…46...........-1
    MY8KIDSMOM...........171...................................................36.5...........0.........30..........0..........42.............0
    SERIOUS2.................140...................................................36..............0.........34.5.......0.........40.5..........0
    SPANKY_SPIT...........190..................................................44...............0.........45..........0.........45..............0
    THEMOMMIE..............202.5...............................................47.5...........0.........41.75.....0.........47.5..........0
    TJRADD73.………...149.6.............. .................................39.……....-0.5......30.…......0..…...43............-1

TOTAL................................................................................................. -9.0....................3.0.......................3.5 INCHES
    message_57.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK
  • tjradd73
    Options
    wow!!! -15.5 inches is a great start for the year!! WTG to all of you that updated your measurements!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    DO NOT DUPLICATE
    dancers2.gif

WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For March 1, 2011

ANGELBABE77.........193...................................................43..........................37...................45
    ANWAMYA..................154...................................................36..........................33...................38
    ASHTEN2006...................
    BJHOLLOMAN.................
    BLACKSWAN……….137.2………...................................35.……….…........28.5….….….36
    BLUEYMO…………...216.6………...................................42……..................38..……...….48
    BUTTERFLY0516.….234.5.……......................................46.………….........39.……….....52
    CALLFORME..............225...................................................46.........................46.5...............47
    CATJON0150.………248.………............................... …..46.5.………...….. 41.………....57
    CDNMOMM3...............204...................................................43..........................44.5..............46
    CHAN0404.................240.5................................................53..........................53..................52.2
    CLEO77......................220...................................................43..........................39.5...............47.5
    ELLENSHELDON.....178...................................................44...........................34..................39
    EMMOM.......................210.5
    HICKMAN52003.........286.2...............................................49...........................47..................48
    HWPAMLSWT
    IKOVLER.....................155...................................................36...........................32.5...............40.5
    JACJ46.………………264........................
    KAP39...........................215.................................................42...........................40...................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................................................34...........................28...................34
    KATNEVSMOM………179.3..............................................41.…………...…...43.……...…..45
    KIMMI8..........................220.6..............................................47.5........................42..................50.5
    KT8MAMA.......................
    KYNDRA.......................217.................................................38...........................36....................??..
    LADYPERSIA...............137.................................................35.5........................40.5...............34
    LINDAC67241.………190.4………..................................42.5.………….......41.…….....…45
    MAMAJESS………….. .234
    MARIEANNEN………..170.8.............................................................................32.5...............41.5
    MARIABABE81..............136................................................30...........................30..................41
    MELINDADORMAN…..218.5.............................................49...........................49..................52
    MSNICKYV....................190
    MSROBERTS270.......
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................................................36.5.........................30..................42
    OKGIRLIE.....................178
    PCMOORE....................231................................................47.5.........................46..................51.5
    PENNYLITE..................175.................................................40............................36...................42
    REDBELLA.................. 326.5..............................................00............................51...................00
    RHOADSIE………........217................................................43.............................39..................46
    RockCreak....................217................................................43.............................40..................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................................................38.5..........................33...................37
    SERIOUS2.....................140...............................................36.............................34.5................40.5
    SPANKY_SPIT..............190...............................................44..............................45...................45
    THEMOMMIE.................202.5............................................47.5..........................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.6.............. .............................38.5.…….................30.…..........….42
    VALBAR61 ................... 235.6............................................51.............................49....................52
    VALZ_XO........................238...............................................45.............................45....................52
    YVONNEME2................187................................................44.............................42....................44
    XLMKX............................207.6

sign3.gif
    PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND ME YOUR STATS IF IT IS NOT CORRECT, BY SATURDAY MIDNIGHT.

ALL STATS NOT RECEIVED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE BOOTED FROM THIS BLOG. ONLY SERIOUS LOSERS WANTED HERE, AS WE ARE ON A MISSION TO SUCCEED!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Ok im back on track. Major mileage for this month!!! Stay warm!
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday :) WTG and good luck in your weigh in Saturday :) Im sure you will have great results :)
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    The biggest thing is drink your water, and eat in moderation try to make healthy choices when possible, ask them to make it up a healthier way if need be....plus get in a walk or any other form of exercise and I know you will be just fine :) I go away in April so Im hoping for a good loss before then and will do my best to stick with my goals while away!!! Good luck and hope this kinda helped?

Darcie
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    You will accomplish your goals I have faith in you and your amazing determination!! Keep up the great work!!
    Darcie- I hope you do well on your trip...make sure that you have fun and try to be as active as possible!! Try sticking with things that you know are safer such as a salad instead of fries and lunch size portions instead of dinner size portions!! you will do great!

AFM-I am also in another group that I set goals in and I just thought that I would share what my Jan Goals were and how I did with them. GOALS were: to drink 80oz of water/day, get in 3 days or cardio/week, and to lose 8lbs. ACTUAL met:29/31 days over on water and made up the other 2 days on the next day, got in at least 3 days of cardio if not 4 or 5, and lost exactly 8.0lbs for the month!!

My new Feb goals: to lose 6lbs, drink 80oz of water per day, 3 days of abs/week, 3 days of arms/week and to burn at least 1000 calories per week!!

Keep doing great everyone!

Darcie
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    Linda great job with the stats and I really think my boob loss was incorrect measurement first time round...cant have lost 4inches and only there lol.

Thanks for keeping up with the stats and the cool graphics...always love seeing what you come up with :) WTG everyone on the losses we can do it this month I know we can crush our numbers!!!

Ladies, please dont feel discouraged and keep posting even if you're having a bad week etc...no one is here to judge you, its all about support and love to succeed in our ultimate weight loss goals....if you need extra support or motivation just ask... we all want to succeed and we are all here for the same reason...to get fit, get healthy and to feel great!!! I never thought I would stick to it I have tried and tried again to lose weight and always gave up...coming to this site has been great and I feel good about posting and the ladies make me feel like what Im doing is making a difference in my journey to weight loss...I dont think I would have done as well so far if it wasnt for each of there support and encouragement so far. So pick yourself up, make today a new day and lets make Feb our best month yet :) Good luck everyone!!!

DO NOT DUPLICATE
    dancers2.gif

WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For March 1, 2011

ANGELBABE77.........193...................................................43..........................37...................45
    ANWAMYA..................154...................................................36..........................33...................38
    ASHTEN2006...................
    BJHOLLOMAN.................
    BLACKSWAN……….137.2………...................................35.……….…........28.5….….….36
    BLUEYMO…………...216.6………...................................42……..................38..……...….48
    BUTTERFLY0516.….234.5.……......................................46.………….........39.……….....52
    CALLFORME..............225...................................................46.........................46.5...............47
    CATJON0150.………248.………............................... …..46.5.………...….. 41.………....57
    CDNMOMM3...............204...................................................43..........................44.5..............46
    CHAN0404.................240.5................................................53..........................53..................52.2
    CLEO77......................220...................................................43..........................39.5...............47.5
    ELLENSHELDON.....178...................................................44...........................34..................39
    EMMOM.......................210.5
    HICKMAN52003.........286.2...............................................49...........................47..................48
    HWPAMLSWT
    IKOVLER.....................155...................................................36...........................32.5...............40.5
    JACJ46.………………264........................
    KAP39...........................215.................................................42...........................40...................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................................................34...........................28...................34
    KATNEVSMOM………179.3..............................................41.…………...…...43.……...…..45
    KIMMI8..........................220.6..............................................47.5........................42..................50.5
    KT8MAMA.......................
    KYNDRA.......................217.................................................38...........................36....................??..
    LADYPERSIA...............137.................................................35.5........................40.5...............34
    LINDAC67241.………190.4………..................................42.5.………….......41.…….....…45
    MAMAJESS………….. .234
    MARIEANNEN………..170.8.............................................................................32.5...............41.5
    MARIABABE81..............136................................................30...........................30..................41
    MELINDADORMAN…..218.5.............................................49...........................49..................52
    MSNICKYV....................190
    MSROBERTS270.......
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................................................36.5.........................30..................42
    OKGIRLIE.....................178
    PCMOORE....................231................................................47.5.........................46..................51.5
    PENNYLITE..................175.................................................40............................36...................42
    REDBELLA.................. 326.5..............................................00............................51...................00
    RHOADSIE………........217................................................43.............................39..................46
    RockCreak....................217................................................43.............................40..................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................................................38.5..........................33...................37
    SERIOUS2.....................140...............................................36.............................34.5................40.5
    SPANKY_SPIT..............190...............................................44..............................45...................45
    THEMOMMIE.................202.5............................................47.5..........................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.6.............. .............................38.5.…….................30.…..........….42
    VALBAR61 ................... 235.6............................................51.............................49....................52
    VALZ_XO........................238...............................................45.............................45....................52
    YVONNEME2................187................................................44.............................42....................44
    XLMKX............................207.6

sign3.gif
    PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND ME YOUR STATS IF IT IS NOT CORRECT, BY SATURDAY MIDNIGHT.

ALL STATS NOT RECEIVED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE BOOTED FROM THIS BLOG. ONLY SERIOUS LOSERS WANTED HERE, AS WE ARE ON A MISSION TO SUCCEED!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oops, i forgot my measurements! will msg you tomorrow linda. should i also send my weigh in as well?