Confessions...

Options

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    The amount of PB M&M's I have eaten lately is almost of biblical proportions.

They didn't have PB M&Ms back then :noway:
    Thank goodness because given the amount I ate, Moses could have parted the sea of them.

So jealous! There are no PB M&Ms in the UK... But maybe if there were I wouldn't have reached my goal weight :laugh:

My confession is that I keep pigging at work. I thought I was being clever today, having one sandwich triangle and a square of quiche... followed by a giant piece of cake... But after the meeting I added a couple of samosas... I was burning up for the next 2 hours! I just can't overdo it any more... It makes me ill.

I
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Confessions? Real confessions, father? Uh... I accidentally stole a car once? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Accidentally??

So...freshman year of college, living in the dorm. A few of us were going to look at a house to rent and needed to borrow our friend's car to get to the appointment. I was the only one that had driven jessie's car before.
    "A blue sentra, right?"

"Yeah, it's in the big lot. on the east side somewhere. you'll have to look around for it."

We went out and realized that it was going to be a challenge finding this car in the 500-space lot. The other girls had Jessie's keys and I was wandering around looking for the car when I saw them jumping and pointing. I hurried over and got in behind the others. We had just pulled out of the lot when...

"Hey, does Jessie speak Korean?"
    "I don't think so, why?"
    "Uh, there's a Korean Bible back here. And a bunch of makeup and stuff."
    "That's really weird!"
    "Wait. Check the registration."
    To our horror, the car was registered to a Soo-Jee Hong.

We drove it to the appointment anyway. :blushing:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Confessions? Real confessions, father? Uh... I accidentally stole a car once? ;)

So...freshman year of college, living in the dorm. A few of us were going to look at a house to rent and needed to borrow our friend's car to get to the appointment. I was the only one that had driven jessie's car before.
    "A blue sentra, right?"

"Yeah, it's in the big lot. on the east side somewhere. you'll have to look around for it."

We went out and realized that it was going to be a challenge finding this car in the 500-space lot. The other girls had Jessie's keys and I was wandering around looking for the car when I saw them jumping and pointing. I hurried over and got in behind the others. We had just pulled out of the lot when...

"I don't think so, why?"
    "That's really weird!"

ROFL What a dork :tongue:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I put olive oil on chocolate ice cream...

What?!? Is that to enhance the flavor or keep you from eating it?

It's absolutely delicious. A little olive oil, salt, and whipped cream if you just want to go for broke.

I stole my dads hot rod!!!! It was damn fun too! Me and 3 of my friends when he was out of town...Tee hee :laugh: I think he kind of knew...Never said anything though
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i watched x-files and eat a cup of fruity pebbles AND a handful of prestzels and didnt cound either one
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    oh yeah. i saw my little 'super hot (yeah right)" sister this weekend and HOLY **** has she gained weight. I am dying to lose another 40 lbs and then offer to be her trainer, lol. It's my halfway to goal treat for myself!
    Are you positive we're not related/ sharing a brain?
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    I try to coincide my cardio workouts with "Divorce Court" ("Where real couples deal with real life!")
  • Big terrible confession: when I get stressed out I take it out on the people I love most.
    Little not so terrible confession: I love looking at myself in my undies and will sometimes squish up my belly fat and make it talk in a muppet voice.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

"A blue sentra, right?"

"I don't think so, why?"
    "That's really weird!"

That's hilarious. I guess that would be accidentally stealing a car, all right. :laugh:
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Confession: When I get stressed I don't log my food at all. I also fart when I exercise and I know that they are loud. :laugh: Good thing I exercise at home it's still embarrassing though because either the hubby is around to hear or a friend is over working out with me.:laugh:

Confession: I often hold in a fart UNTIL my husband is there so that I can watch his reaction. It's not satisfying for me unless he's rolling around coughing on the floor.
    [/quote]

ROFL! I was laughing so hard I started to cry.
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    lol how do you accidently steal a car

What?!? Is that to enhance the flavor or keep you from eating it?

It's absolutely delicious. A little olive oil, salt, and whipped cream if you just want to go for broke.

• qtwells82
    Options
    I watch Golden Girls while on the bike. I don't care if you laugh. I LIKE it!

I flippin love the golden girls!!!!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

May I ask why? :wink:
  • laurenh729
    laurenh729 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Every time my kids get mcdonalds a steal a fry (or 2! They r my favorite) and I stop there (promise!) Nope... those don't get logged either ;-)
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    confession: I have a 24pk of starburst (just the reds) being delivered to me house today. What's the over-under that half of it will be gone by the end of the weekend?
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have a secret credit card that my husband doesn't know about. I got it last summer in case of emergencies or to use if we are low on funds in checking account. Truly used only for household and way under limit but... he has no idea. And, if he spends a little too much or forgets to give me a receipt... I can use the credit card and be covered ...
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I really don't want to eat the veggie staring me in the face right now.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I didn't log my trail mix last night, or the half a bag of cheddar rice crisps either
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I confess I had Mc Donald's for breakfast this AM cause my hubby started talking about biscuits last night & it made me drool. I did NOT, however, buy a full calorie Dr Pepper like I considered!

Oh what I wouldn't give for a sausage, egg McGriddle with hashbrowns... on and the cinaminis too!