I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• ediegram
    Options
    Incredible progress that you should be so proud of!! WOW!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • NCrane
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! You look great! I started out at 254lb. I would like to get down to 140. That is a 114lb loss. I need as much motivation as I can get and this story really did that for me. Thank You!
  • Jabeen2
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your hard work! Thanks for sharing the before and after pictures and your great story... You look amazing!!! Your courage is very inspiring and motivational to me and i believe a lot of us who are in the same journey! Good luck. :flowerforyou:
    Jabeen2
  • 1derwhy
    1derwhy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your photos look great, and I just have to say, even though it was a "before" photo, that shot of you in the white dress is fantastic! You're gorgeous now and you were gorgeous then, too.

SO glad that you're happy with your transformation & loving yourself all the more for it.
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Absolutely stunning !!! WTG You are an inspiration !!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    GOD BLESS YOU!!!! You look fantastic. I am so glad that you do not have a low self-esteem of yourself. You look great!

You will make the next 50 and please do post those too. When or if you get a chance, please come on over to 2011 New Me Club and help motivate my group.

Keep up the good work.

Lindac
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!! Good work :o)
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Look at you! You have done an amazing job. Congratulations :D
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I'm confident you'll lose that last 50! You look great!
  • sandeebeaches
    Options
    You Rock! You are helping me right now. I have a lot of weight to lose and feel sometimes that it can be too much. Seeing your success helps me realize that it can be a reality. Thank you for your bravery in posting your pics. Congrats and on to the next 50!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look so great! Thanks for posting all your pictures. (I love your username, too!!)
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job AND cute clothes!!!!
  • nonie11
    nonie11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are amazing.
  • GinaSz3
    GinaSz3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    These pics made me cry at work! They are amazing! You rock!
  • victorianm
    Options
    thats amazing, you look great well done x
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It actually brings tears of Joy to my eyes... and I don't even know you personally. What an inspiration you will be to others who need to loose weight and have felt the same way you have.

Thanks for sharing your before and after photos!
  • mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My heart swelled and my eyes filled with tears as i read your post. Amazing, truly amazing, yes I too struggle. My journey is just beginning and yes you are truly an ispiriation. Thanks for posting.

Bravo to you
  • 40rocks
    Options
    I think it's the "before" pictures that make us all appreciate the journeys we are on. You look great, and I know you will inspire many with your pics.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!