Confessions...

Options

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Ok! I confess... when I hide my diary from MFPers it usually means I ate something I shouldn't and too embarrassed to show it!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Ok! I confess... when I hide my diary from MFPers it usually means I ate something I shouldn't and too embarrassed to show it!

It's a big step to make it available to friends. But it's very satisfying and effective at helping you whether to decide to eat that cookie or not!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Didn't exercise yesterday and thinking I don't really want to today either. I am exhausted from starting a new job this week.
  • tater8589
    Options
    Mine's not about food but I go shopping and then hide my purchases from my husband! Baaaaaaaaaaad I know!:frown:

Lol I have so done that. I have bought myself a piece of jewelry before and left in my jewelry box for a while then just worn it and acted like its something I've had a while.
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Ehhhh ok I suppose lol

I ate an Egg/Sausage/Cheese biscuit from Mickey D's this morning, and am STILL wishing I could pull it out of my body lol
    It's gonna take almost the entire amount of calories I burn tonight at the gym to do away with it!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    OK...big confession!
    Wednesday night, my boyfriend comes over, we have a blast playing with my 2 kids, get everyone off to bed, and make our way upstairs. One thing leads to another, and we are going at it like teenagers. Next thing I know, I hear my 9 year old daughter yell "What are you doing????" And she runs back downstairs. (I listen for every movement in the house whenever we are together, and NEVER heard the bedroom door open, the creak of the stairs or anything in the hallway!) I go down and comfort my daughter...my boyfirend and I are utterly mortified!! :embarassed:
    Fast forward to last night:
    I pick my daughter up from the babysitter's after work. Get in the car and start talking to her about her day, ask what she wants to do for the night, etc. She decides to make it a Monopoly night. Then , threw all plans of my healthy dinner away and asked her if she wants to order pizza. Get out the menu, let her pick whatever she wanted! Soooo, last night, instead of the curry chicken tenders, potoato and veggie I had logged, I ate 2 DELICIOUS pieces of extra xheese and sausage pizza AND a few bacon cheese fries with ranch dressing. Oh yeah, and I didn't change my diary to reflect it!
    I think my daughter recovered from the shock ok...she was good by the end of last night, and in a great mood this morning. Hoping I haven't scarred her for life!
    Boyfriend and I, on the other hand, are still trying to recover! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I never log any of the gum I chew during the day.
    (Its all sugar free--but, boy do I chew a lot of it!)
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Although i try not to have McDonalds now, i love dipping the fries into the toffee sundae. It just tastes so good. Salt or sweet? Have both! Lol
  • garden_girl18
    garden_girl18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OK, some of these posts are f'n FUNNY! LOL!

My confessions:
    1) Finally went & got a new haircut & color, but totally lied to my hubby about the price (which was beyond ridiculous, and I wont be going back there again!).

2) I have every intention of getting up early in the morning so I can work out before work. Instead, I hit my snooze button 6 times, then only have time to do sit-ups. Booo!

3) I miss Starbucks like crazy, and it actually hurts my heart to drive by and not stop for a grande toffee nut and caramel latte. :sad:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    I confess I had Mc Donald's for breakfast this AM cause my hubby started talking about biscuits last night & it made me drool. I did NOT, however, buy a full calorie Dr Pepper like I considered!

Oh what I wouldn't give for a sausage, egg McGriddle with hashbrowns... on and the cinaminis too!

NO you don't! Trust me... I had one this morning and I didn't feel oh so great!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    OK, some of these posts are f'n FUNNY! LOL!

My confessions:
    1) Finally went & got a new haircut & color, but totally lied to my hubby about the price (which was beyond ridiculous, and I wont be going back there again!).

LOL! Ok, so I totally do this! ... just a LITTLE white lie.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    I have a secret credit card that my husband doesn't know about. I got it last summer in case of emergencies or to use if we are low on funds in checking account. Truly used only for household and way under limit but... he has no idea. And, if he spends a little too much or forgets to give me a receipt... I can use the credit card and be covered ...

Great idea! ... I would just blow it on shoes though.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    :
    Thanks for the laugh!

Confession: When I get stressed I don't log my food at all. I also fart when I exercise and I know that they are loud. :laugh: Good thing I exercise at home it's still embarrassing though because either the hubby is around to hear or a friend is over working out with me.:laugh:

Confession: I often hold in a fart UNTIL my husband is there so that I can watch his reaction. It's not satisfying for me unless he's rolling around coughing on the floor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • turtledreamer
    turtledreamer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • turtledreamer
    turtledreamer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Confession: I often hold in a fart UNTIL my husband is there so that I can watch his reaction. It's not satisfying for me unless he's rolling around coughing on the floor.

OMG.... I was at work when I read this and laughed so hard, I had to shut my office door. Thanks for the awesome honesty.

Confession: When I work out, I have no rythm, so I flop my arms around like a wild chicken hoping that the movement will count towards some sort of calorie burn. :embarassed:
    [/quote]

3545563.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • llbates
    Options
    Confession : I look at myself in my undies every chance I get lol can't help it!

Confession: I AVOID every single mirrored surface I can find if it's full bodied. I keep my bathroom door open to avoid the one behind it. I avert my eyes while walking on the street so I don't catch my reflection in the windows. When I lose weight, I hope to be like you!

And when I do look in the mirror it is only for brief periods
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    It was "sample day" at the grocery store today. I sampled some chocolate desert thing, a vegetable steamer bag thing, and a sugarless cookie in the bakery. I didn't log any of them, didn't buy any either :blushing:

no joke, they were giving away samples of bud light at the grocery store today. and my friend told me they were giving away samples of wine a couple of weeks ago. hey, everyone! let's go to giant eagle and get *kitten*-faced for free, then buy some doritos when we get the munchies - and not log any of it! lol
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have been eating nothing but whole grains for awhile, and today, I had Domino's pizza at lunch (it's customary on inventory day at work) with a regular Pepsi. My blood sugar crashed like a doomed plane about 45 minutes to an hour later, and I was yawning and hoping for a spot to take a nap. But man, was it good.... :love:
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    OMG.... I was at work when I read this and laughed so hard, I had to shut my office door. Thanks for the awesome honesty.

Confession: When I work out, I have no rythm, so I flop my arms around like a wild chicken hoping that the movement will count towards some sort of calorie burn. :embarassed:
    [/quote]

3545563.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    [/quote]

OMG that is so funny!!! I cannot quit laughing about it :)
    Ok my confession: I will not eat anything without logging in to see how many calories is will cost me. Also, I woek ou like crazy on some days just so I can eat more
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Over the last week and a half, I've been slowly making my way through a pint of Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream... *drool*....haven't logged a drop of it either. :blushing:

OMG Jeni's is my favorite. I LOVE Jeni's Black Coffee ice cream