a new competition

Options

Replies

• funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

not being able to get on-line to log everything and to see the numbers has been hurting me...
    I weighed in last Monday at 156 (i didn't realize we were weiging in on fridays...)

i'm still stuck at 156... no change :( ... but i gotta keep going...

hope everyone is having a good start to this new week :)
  • Steffykins
    Options
    Euuuuuuuuugh had such a bad weekend, ate so many bad things and did NO exercise. Like none whatsoever. I think I put on about a pound, which I suppose isn't too bad but I'm finding it so hard to get back on track. I just want to give up.:grumble:

Hope everyone else is having a good week?! :flowerforyou:
  • angelajiniel
    Options
    Missed Friday again I think...174.6 today. Up an ounce from my last weigh in here, but I was up almost two pounds middle of last week!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join in?
  • chubbymom
    Options
    Steffykins don't give up! I follow you and you are doing awesome! One bad weekend isnt going to make or break you!!!! Get right back on today.....:flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Options
    Steffykins don't give up! I follow you and you are doing awesome! One bad weekend isnt going to make or break you!!!! Get right back on today.....:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much for your support!! I'll get back on track right away, I've given myself a kick up the bum.
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    OK. I'd like to join in.

Weighing on Fridays might help me get through the weekend without falling off the wagon. I hope to lose at least 7 lbs. by the end of the month.

tt til friday:happy:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :noway: i forgot to go weigh in on friday i havent not lost any weight still at 185pds,, i am going to do this,, my kids have started school and now i am walking every morning i am determined!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

20033.png
  • BLammi
    Options
    It's Wednesday - two more days until weigh in!!!!!!!!
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just for fun, I thought I'd weigh myself this morning. I had a hooray moment followed by throwing a fit, followed by a hooray moment. I got on the scale...couldn't quite see the little lines because I didn't have my glasses on, but it looked like less than what I weighed Friday. So I call my bf in to look at it, and it said no change from last Friday! :mad: So I hopped off the scale in a fury and then he said it was actually 2-3 pounds off. So..... that means I lost ~2 pounds!!!!!:drinker:
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    GOOD JOB on the 2 pounds stacesand, that's great!
    I can't weigh in tomorrow, so I thought I'd just weigh in tonight, I lost one pound, which kinda stinks not b/c 1 pound isn't good, but b/c I was thinking I would have lost at least two...OH WELL!

At least it was one and there's always next week to kick your butts:):laugh:

JUST kidding, I hope everyone did good this week and i'll check in with you guys next week:happy:

Keep up the good work!!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    ok... I had a maintain week... :grumble: I guess that's better than gaining!!

I'm going to have to focus extra hard in the next two weeks before we head to the beach for our vacation (everyone say little prayers that IKE and JOSEPHINE will get out of the way and no other storms will follow)

Until Friday.............. :bigsmile:
  • sl8on
    sl8on Posts: 22
    Options
    YES!!! I must be doing something right 160 lbs this morning, last week 164 lbs. It won't last, going on vacation on 17th, have to lose it now.
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Starting Weight - 208
    Today 206

Weight gone 2

I am happy with the 2 pounds this week. Sure hope that I can keep that up.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:flowerforyou:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Double Post.
  • Steffykins
    Options
    Hmmm I lost 0.4lbs today....poopy....oh well, I'm having a day off my diet in the hope I'll jump start my metabolism...and I really wanted a cinnamon roll from Starbucks :wink:

And today I realised I'm a healthy BMI, and a curvy size 10 (US size 8) and I'm toning up so anything else is a bonus so I'm going to stop putting pressure on myself. I'll get back on track tomorrow but for today I'm going to enjoy myself.

Well done everyone on their loses :flowerforyou:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi Could I be in your competition...thanks Zoe
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Yeah! I lost 1 pound since last friday. I think that is great, since I indulged last weekend like most of us did over the holiday weekend. I just hope I can keep this up. I feel pretty good today. The weekends are always harder and I am going to brunch sunday and it's all you can eat with lots of wonderful foods. We'll see how I am doing on monday. I am excited about some new exercise DVD's I just ordered, can't wait to get them.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Starting Weight 125
    Last Weeks Weight 124.8
    Todays Weight 124.2

Amazing.....a whole 6 ounces this week.....at this rate I will hit my goal weight sometime in late 2009!
  • BLammi
    Options
    Okay, apparently I have hit a wall - I haven't lost anything in two weeks. But in all honesty the first 11 pounds were through exercise alone, I didn't change my eating habits. :blushing: Now the fun begins where I am going to have to change my eating habits. I am doing an Olympic distance triathlon next Saturday, which is what I've been training for . . . and I'm happy to be in good enough shape to do it. I guess part of me thinks that if I login here and contribute that should show my dedication, but the scale doesn't agree. I'm going to change one thing at a time because I know from past experience that going full on into a diet doesn't work. So for this upcoming week, I'm not going to eat after supper:sad: My goal is to lose one pound this next week.

Congratulations to everyone else!:drinker: