5 ft. women -- what is your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im 5'2.5" and currently 136lbs and would like to get to 125-126 after which i will re-evaluate.
  • Capirossi
    Capirossi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and currently 148lbs :sad: the heaviest I have ever been.

My goal is 126lbs, not because some Government chart tells me, but because I know I was healthy and happy at this weight. However, this was a few years ago now and it's true that the older you get the harder it is! Not that I am ancient, I am 37. Also, I have always been cursed with, lets say, very ample assets which don't seem to budge much when losing weight - so I reckon they must account for at least a stone of my weight right?!! :laugh: :tongue:

Struggling to know how many cals to aim for at the mo, I think I have eaten too few for too long causing my metabolism to basically give up, and MFP seems to tell me 1200 no matter what stats I put in :huh:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm 4' 11" and started out weighing 223. I'm now down to 173. My goal is to be around 123, just because that will be 100 lbs. lost. All the charts say I should weigh around 100 lbs., but I know that I would just look sickly then (with my body build).
  • reginafloyd
    reginafloyd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and want to get down to 125. I haven't seen 125 since I went through a 6 month Police Academy some 12 years ago. Although I am 12 years older, I believe I can do it. Ultimately, I want to be toned and fit and have a healthy BMI. Scale number is a bonus! :happy:
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and at 128 right now looking to get down to 115, I know I feel great at this weight and my clothes fit great too!
  • sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and want to get to 110! 12 pounds to go!!!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    I am 5 foot even and as of right now i would like to get to 125 then go from there...starting weight was 140 and i am not at 136 its not much but its a start. I am looking for more support though
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    One thing I would like to make sure everyone on this thread reads:

You do NOT have to eat only 1200 calories a day. In fact, that is probably too little and stalling you. Also, you really really need to be weight training, not just counting calories and cardio.
    I eat 1500 a day at 104 lbs.
    Too little can be almost as bad as too much.

I think everyone here should read this thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/113609-relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner

It's really long but keep reading, there is some great discussion that pertains to all of us "little people".
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite five feet but I round up to it! I'm aiming for 115. I got down to 106 2 years ago & that was too thin for my liking.
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'1..even though when ever someone asks how tall I always round up to 5'1 lol

Right now I'm at 118, but I would love to be between 100-105

I'm the exact same.. just shy of 5'1 (i lie) and at 118. I'd like to be at 105-110...any tips ladies?
  • Littlenatt
    Littlenatt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im 5"1 (and a half) my goal is 140lbs (about 63kg) at the min i'm 223lbs (about 100kg) so ive got a long way to go!
  • cldb
    cldb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can I join in the smallies club. I'm 5"2 and my goal is 112 pounds. Upto about 5 years ago my regular weight was 106 pound but 3 years at uni plus a mainly desk job has helped my weight to creep up slowly but surely! I don't want to go as low as I used to be because looking back at some pics my face looked quite skinny which is quite strange considering a have a naturally round face and chubby cheeks ha x
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a medium frame. I'd like to be at 125-130 before getting a tummy tuck at the end of the year (pregnancy was not good to me) and 115-120 as an ideal weight.
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm aiming for around 140 to start. I'd love to hit 130 again, but not sure I'd look healthy. Anything lower than my current weight would be great!! Struggling with this venture in life and hoping spring will get here soon in order to get out and walk with friends.
  • angie718
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weigh 140...my goal is 125#
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1inch and my goal weight is 117lbs.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    5'2" my goal was 180 cuz I was really happy at that weight but now it is 160 so I won't be obese any more maybe when I get there I might go to the max of of healthy 136 but that seems too skinny I like being thick
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and aiming for 130. Once I get close, I'll re-evaluate to see if that's a good goal.

I don't think I have the frame to weigh less -- I can feel the bones of my hips and ribs, and I don't foresee them getting smaller. But I'm far off for now, so we'll see when I get there!
  • Jenniebee10
    Jenniebee10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, and 128 now, trying to get down to 108-110.