30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 3 completed! (but i had a few day break between day 1 and day 2)

for those adventurous souls who want something more intense (maybe after you complete the shred), there's this sparticus workout. i guess it's aimed towards guys but i would just use lighter weights with this workout. i haven't tried this workout yet but i will once i feel ready! if you try it out, tell me how it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9LEjEV2n1Q&feature=fvw
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    day 6 done!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 4 L1 completed last night onto Day 5 tonight, feeling stronger each time i do it not looked at L2 yet but can imagine its not going to be easy lol well done all ;-)
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! I took one day off because I thougth a day of rest would help and I felt so much weaker today, won't make that mistake again!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    DAY 11 = COMPLETED!!!

WOAH!!! This was my second day doing level 2 & I made it though it all without stopping except for those plank jacks & then the last ab twists before the cool down. I am pretty proud of myself for doing 11 days in a row PLUS the gym :happy: Now I only have 19 days to go!
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I am going to make it tonight. Didn't get home until late and my fiance had dinner almost ready when I got home. Since I was starving because I ate while I worked and didn't quite finish my salad and didn't have my afternoon snack, so I ate when dinner was ready. If I tried to do Shred now I would throw up all over my bedroom. I may try and do it later, but I already feel like I am ready to crash. May try and get up extra early and get a workout in the morning to help make it up. I usually don't have time, but maybe if I go to bed early, I can get up extra early.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D10 done, felt really yuck today, just tired and lethargic, but i managed to push through it and do it, start level 2 tomorrow (as long as i feel better)
    Hope that everyone is going well, best of luck with your shreding!!!!!!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Finished D9 tonight and I was getting a little worried about moving on to L2. I decided to watch it after I finished my workout tonight and was a little encouraged. It looks like it will be tough but doable. No doubt I'll be sore but I think I'll be ready to move to L2 on D11. :)
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done!
    Went to a coworkers house and had her do it with me. Not sure if I would have done it myself. Hate to break plans. Felt good through the whole thing, jumping jacks are starting to get to me though. On to day seven.....
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    L1D6!!!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day5 L1 complete last night im half way thorugh L1 now and i feel stronger on each of the workouts, my calories burnt on my HRM last night was lower then all before and i felt i gave 100% but didnt feel the strain as the other days so onwards and up wards its my bums and tums class tonight so will complete Day6L1 tomorrow night unless i find the strenght to do it tonight hehe well done all ;-)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    L2 Day 14 completed yesterday...Level 2 is hard...but I'm pushing through. Don't know how I'm going to get good at this level within the next 6 days...but we shall see. If I'm not ready for Level 3...then I'm just going to keep doing Level 2 until I'm comfortable enough to move on to the next level. Everyone is doing awesome!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 12 = Completed [level 2]

*Today I followed Natalie 1/2 the time so I felt like that was a major improvement :laugh:
    Keep up the excellent work everyone!!! TERRIFIC SHREDDING!!!
  • MBSoles
    Options
    Level 2, Day 11 Done. I am seeing results! Can't wait to see what happens at the end of 30 days!
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    My DVD came today so I'm starting tomorrow, am I too late to join this group?

I took my measurements too:

Start weight: 185lbs
    Waist: 36in
    Hips:44in
    Thighs:27in
    Arms:11.5in
    Bust: 42in

So here goes, I want to see my measurements shrink FAST!
  • Emilyrae72
    Emilyrae72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Hang in there! I am on day 5 of Level 3. It's sooo hard but I noticed changes in my body within 10 days. Really big changes! Nothing has worked as well for me. I do it 6 days a week and I find it hard but I just keep telling myself 30 minutes and it will be done. 10 minutes in I'm grunting and sweating and hating/loving every minute of it :)
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 11...hanging out with Anita most of the time!! omg, i had sweat dripping into my eyes during the last circuit and my bf comes in and asks if I need water...me panting "not yet, almost done" he brings some in and sets it on the table nearest me...i must have been a sight!
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 4 completed. experiencing some knee pains, especially my right knee. i do have knee problems from playing sports competitively (earlier in life). do any of you get knee pains from the workouts? i know i have good posture, my knees don't go over my toes, i dig my heels in instead of the balls of my feet etc. any advice?
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L2 D1 (11th day total) done , wow in some ways i am enjoying level 2 as it is some thing different, but OMG the sweat was running down my face and all the plank exercises made me struggle a bit, but fitness has improved, i will take my measurements again at the end and also compare photos to see if there really is a difference, good luck everyone, and to those just starting, it does get better :):)
  • luvlys05
    Options
    L1D8 done-2 more days til I start level 2!