Monday weigh in group! Let's get one started!

Options

Replies

• melatwork
    Options
    Can we make a group somewhere? I just found this and it would be great to bookmark it somehow...:smile:
  • Solidkrieger
    Solidkrieger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll join for the monday morning weigh in.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang - just want to share that I started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred today! 9 more days!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Can we make a group somewhere? I just found this and it would be great to bookmark it somehow...:smile:

I would actually really really love that...any idea on how to do that so we have a "place" to "meet"?! :bigsmile:
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    Hey gang!! Weigh in coming up! Stay motivated this weekend and all our hard work will show up on the scale!!
  • argon18
    Options
    Ok so it's Monday morning here, had an hour training on the bike this morning, trained hard yesterday as well.
    I jumped on the scales hoping to have lost weight but instead had put it on.
    Nothing huge not worried about it at all my determination of reaching my end of month goal has not gone
    all it great.
    Good Luck everyone have a good weigh in.
    Last Week: 83.3 kilo's
    Today: 83.7kilo's::happy:
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Last week 157.2
    This week 155.2

Very happy with a 2lb loss. My overall aim is 1/2lb a week. Been quite intense in exercise and was generally busy so the larger loss does not surprise me.
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    Last week: 182.2 lbs
    This week: 182.9 lbs

I was away this weekend - i now realize that if there's no computer handy to see where my calories are at on MFP that I should still be writing it down the good old fashioned way!

Still 182 and pumped to get it to 180 by next Monday! Good luck everyone!!!
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 242.8
    This Week: 235.4

I am soo happy with a 7lb. loss this week. I really did my best with my eating. I needed to see that number and now I'm pumped!! I'm making a goal to be out of the 230's by next week's weigh-in. Hope everyone had a good week and has an even better week coming up!!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

This week was a 1.5 loss....I was really hoping for more....but I understand where the small loss is coming from. I ate out 3 times this week (and although tried to stay good, I know I most likely went over on calories), and only hit the gym 4 times as apposed to my normal 6.

So, it looks something like this:

Starting Weight: 327
    Last Week: 311.5
    Current Weight: 310
    1st mini goal: 299 by 3/14 ("under 300 by St. Patty's Day!")
    2nd mini goal: 270 by 5/30
    Ultimate goal: 175

Can't wait to hear everyone else's weekly check ins!

-Rachel
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Rach, Is it possible fo rme to join this group?? xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
  • RaeBella13
    Options

OF COURSE IT IS!!!
  • melatwork
    Options
    Hi everyone! So I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Melanie and I am a licensed social worker with a Chippewa tribe in NW MN. I screen children for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, and I am a stress and boredom eater. I have two beautiful girls who are 14 months old and almost six, and I lost weight both times I was pregnant because I ate better and walked, so I know that if I paid attention even a little I can do it. I didn't have a problem with weight in high school, but did in college when I was living with an overweight roommate. Then, a year into my marriage, I gained 50 pounds when I was on pain meds after a car accident. I haven't been able to get rid of them. I hate water and exercise, but have found that Crystal LIght To Go packets are a life saver and the other women in my department (all three of them!) are working out with me, so it has become a team effort. I want to do this for me, and I haven't wanted something for myself for a long time! I am still working on figuring out little goals, but I sure am enjoying seeing the scale go down! LOL :happy: See you next week!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Great,

Hey everyone my names Jeananne and I weigh in on a monday morning.

Im 24 and I work for an IT company - so I sit on my bum all day. I have always had jobs where I have been on my feet until now. I have always been overweight but wasnt too bad at the end of high school when I was dancing 5-7 days a week - however when I came to uni (2004) I stopped all excercise and weight has gone up and up. Now that im in this job i am eating through boredom!! I want to snack all the time. I gave up smoking on xmas eve also. I knew I was gonna want to snack even more at my desk so I made sure it was good things (carrots, rice cakes and peas). I am rubbish at my glasses of water per day but Im really trying to change that. I am also trying to excercise a lot more!!! When I started on here 07/02/11 (UK) I was at the heaviest I have ever been - even I was shocked at my weight! So lets hope I have had the kick up the bum I have needed!!

Good luck to you all - We can do it!!!! xxxx
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Only lost 1 pound this week. Really thought I'd do much better, can't understand what went wrong.
  • tatiana_13
    Options
    Monday weigh-in. I'm still at 115. No loss, not gain.

02/14/2011: 115 (0)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey guys - dont loose heart!!! We will all have stationary phases!! Just keep going!! :) xxxx
  • fearlessfatty
    Options
    weekend is here! stay on track!! see you all monday!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey im down a few pounds again (3.4) this week!! Will prob slow down next week as thats my first two weeks over

so I am now 205.6 xx

Hope every one els eis doing well xxx