Lingerie Question......might be TMI

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    ..and this may be a personal preference, but if you are spooked my lingerie, if you put on one of his dress shirts...and nothing else.

Pure hotness!

Posting in this thread, I am now getting lingerie ads. I need to visit this thread more often.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well, I think that you lot are being remarkably chauvanistic. Us men are more complicated than the shallow, sexually depraved and frankly shocking representation portrayed in this thread

Do women really think it's as simple as:

1) Wearing sexy lingerie & high heels
    2) Turning up

to get a man interested. Well do you? Hmmmmm? Well, in that case...yeah, you're right. It is that simple.

Hope you have fun ;)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Its all in the attitude...ROCK THAT LINGERIE ....OWN YOUR SEXINESS!!!!!!!
  • deandp371
    Options
    Throw a little robe over it if that makes you more comfortable. And you can have fun with that too...
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful and sexy woman. Own that! Youve worked hard to get where you are at right now. Be proud of that. Men do not see the flaws we see in ourselves. And if they do they really do not notice/mind them. When they say love is blind it is true. Its not completely blind but you know what I mean. I totally and completely agree with HawkeyeGuy. Be confident in it and he will think you are the sexiest thing he has ever seen. Playboy wont have anything on you :o). I wish you the best of luck and HAVE FUN WITH IT! :o)
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ..and this may be a personal preference, but if you are spooked my lingerie, if you put on one of his dress shirts...and nothing else.

Pure hotness!

Posting in this thread, I am now getting lingerie ads. I need to visit this thread more often.

I totally agree...my husband is in the military and I came out wearing nothing but one of his shirts...best night ever...
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    I'm getting lingerie ads popping up now, too! I think I'm going to change my name on here to "LingerieAdvisor", as I've decided it's much more fun to give women advice about something like thongs, boyshorts and panties rather than caloric turnover and the evil idea of a diet. I love women...especially the one's who like lingerie (actually I'm partial to boyshorts and a t-shirt if you're wondering!).
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Alright, I CAN NOT believe I am posting this on here. But I have been googling for awhile with no success for an answer to this question.

A little back story: I have been really self concious(I know I spelt it wrong) of myself. I feel a little better since losing weight but not close to where I want to be. My fiance' has hinted that he wanted me to be more comfortable in the "bedroom". Well, we are getting a house and officially moving in together. I wanted to surprise him. So, I went to Victorias Secret and got this Lace lingerie nighty thing. I really don't even know what to call it. LOL. I picked the one out that I thought was the most forgiving but it is black see through lace. It is very form fitting and thankfully there is a little bit of stretch to it. lol. So I guess what I am asking are these supposed to fit tight? Or should it be looser? And guys, would you be completely turned off if your lady was a little bigger and was wearing one and it was tight. I am not popping out of the top or anything. There is no muffin top of the back or anything. lol. But it is tight.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you sooo much!

It's hard to say, I think you need to post a pic of yourself in it,,,,,,,,,, just to make sure :smile:
    Really, no go for it, if he loves you, he will love you in a lingerie.
  • outersoul
    Options
    +1 for wearing his shirt. Pair that with heels? HOT. It works on many levels.
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    hun the only people who will see you in it is yourself and your fiance, he obviously loves you and wants you to be comfortable,if you feel comfortable in a floor length knitted night dress and you were relaxed he would find that just as sexy, you need to be able to relax and not be thinking does my but look good in this.

you obviously wanted to buy it and i think you should get your moneys worth out of it ..

go get him tiger!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    I left my thoughts on this previously, you know, about attitude being everything. Don't get me wrong here...attitude can be helped by lingerie! The floor length knitted night dress just isn't doing it for me! Again, when in doubt, go with 1. Attitude, 2. Boy shorts 3. Tshirt!
    hun the only people who will see you in it is yourself and your fiance, he obviously loves you and wants you to be comfortable,if you feel comfortable in a floor length knitted night dress and you were relaxed he would find that just as sexy, you need to be able to relax and not be thinking does my but look good in this.

you obviously wanted to buy it and i think you should get your moneys worth out of it ..

go get him tiger!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I am a married man with 1 kid, my wife and I have been married for a while now, she is a beautiful woman whom I love no matter what her size is, she has lost 46 pounds now and I find her very sexy and I support her trying to lose the weight, and I find that her confidence is slowly coming around, confidence makes a huge difference, you have to feel comfortable in your own skin. Every woman has something about herself that she should be confident about, I have known a good few beautiful larger women in my life who have no clue how beautiful they are. They physical appearance does not make the woman, the attitude does. I have known "model" types who have a crap attitude and they are ugly to me and I have known "very average" women who have a great confidence ergo they are sexy. Lingere is very sexy to me and just putting it on for a man makes them feel good, regardless of how you may feel in it he is going to love it. I say put it on and if you feel self conscious about it fake the confidence, it will come to you the more you get comfortable in your own skin.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    If your BF is anything like my DH you won't be wearing it long enough for it to be much of an issue. He already knows what you look like so just enjoy that he enjoys you. ;)
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amber, you will be only as sexy as you feel. Put it on and strut your stuff, Girlfriend. Confidence is that sexiest outfit a girl can wear!!!!

Amen sister! obvi if he wants you to be more comfy in the bedroom -- he is comfy with you. be yourself and have the attitude "ill try anything once!" -- always worked for me ;)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I left my thoughts on this previously, you know, about attitude being everything. Don't get me wrong here...attitude can be helped by lingerie! The floor length knitted night dress just isn't doing it for me! Again, when in doubt, go with 1. Attitude, 2. Boy shorts 3. Tshirt!
    BOY SHORTS /TSHIRT/ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!! whoooo hoooo
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    He will love it!!
    I just bought something similair and was a little surprised how snug it was..guess I thought the lace would be more giving
    anyway, he will be thrilled and it won't stay on long
    ENJOY!!!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My husand says, "guys don't care...they just like naked!"
  • cjduckie
    cjduckie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, great to get the perspectives and confirmation from the guys :flowerforyou:
  • Crimsonkiss
    Crimsonkiss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol, to be honest is it really going to be on that long? So I bet all he's going to be thinking is how hot it was for the few minutes you were wearing it! ;)
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    to quote what my husband would say: "yeah, but does it look good wherever it lands on the floor?"

it's just the male version of foreplay - strut your stuff and reap the rewards!

Lol absolutely love this, so something my DP would say!!!

And like everyone else has said its all about confidence, feel good and have fun!!!