For all us who are freezing...

Options

Replies

• NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    This is the beach in Puerto Rico I grew up at

CerroGdo005.jpg

Puerto Rico is also where the Pina Colada was invented.

God living in Buffalo sucks.

Yea, why on earth would you move???? It's beautiful! Parents made ya?

Moved to the main US when I was little 'cause dad got transfered (Thanks Reagan...bastid). Lived in FL, then hubby got job in Buffalo (guess I should've been more specific about "get a job fast" and it NOT being on the frozen tundra)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    **snapping fingers... AGAIN** Oh Cabana boy... could you get me a blue umbrella for my drink- I don't like this yellow one!! This is my fantasy vacation and I can pretend to be high maintenance ;-)

329312-cocktail-umbrella--blue-2.jpg

You're a natural Carl!!!
    Didn't even have to get the whip out or anything.... *impressed*
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    **snapping fingers... AGAIN** Oh Cabana boy... could you get me a blue umbrella for my drink- I don't like this yellow one!! This is my fantasy vacation and I can pretend to be high maintenance ;-)

329312-cocktail-umbrella--blue-2.jpg

You're a natural Carl!!!
    Didn't even have to get the whip out or anything.... *impressed*

Carl's a giver.
  • Cubetor
    Options
    Im in, I hate it when I am getting used to single digit numbers then its 30 and feels warm. I would want to go somewhere that we could go hiking tho :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    [

Carl's a giver.

I don't EVEN want to know how you know that. lalala.gif
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    seems warmer in here :glasses:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    [

Carl's a giver.

I don't EVEN want to know how you know that. lalala.gif

Are you suspecting "Bromance."
    :huh:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    How about Jamaica, I was there in November.
    Want to go back !!:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Options

It is now. :love:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Lets all go on an internet tropical vacation. I am serious! We should pick an island and go from our chairs. Hey I am really good at mental imagery. It might be a fun way to spend the day! Ok, sunglass's...check, tanning oil...check....camera.....check, bikini...check,...Pina Colada... hell ya...check..., floating pool bar... in reach....
    I personally would love to Barbados, but hey I can be persuaded just about anywhere warm and sunny, preferably with a beach. Love to dip my tootsies in the water. :glasses: :

Nice pick Barbados is lovely this time of year....I should know I'm there :glasses:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Im in, I hate it when I am getting used to single digit numbers then its 30 and feels warm. I would want to go somewhere that we could go hiking tho :wink:
    *cheers* To somewhere that we can hike. :happy:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It is now. :love:

With the two of you HOT would be the word.:smokin:
  • Cubetor
    Options
    hehe sweet have at least one person that wants to do hiking, at least we would be getting exercise and see cool things :)
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    hehe sweet have at least one person that wants to do hiking, at least we would be getting exercise and see cool things :)

Nappig in a hammock can be really strenuous.

:ohwell:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

How about somewhere you can bring that Jeep along for some rock climbing!! No exercise...but fun!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    With drinks...

drinks_on_beach.jpg

Oh Yeah I'm feeling this trip more and more!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Barbados has nice mountains so does Jamaica, although you may need a weapon in Jamaica.
  • Shannon023
    Options

Barbados has nice mountains so does Jamaica, although you may need a weapon in Jamaica.

And then you'll burn more calories with the adrenaline flowing through you! *hi5*
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

I know right, after the morning I had with the Rock I am pretty exhausted. Shhhhh people.... trying to save up some energy
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I know right, after the morning I had with the Rock I am pretty exhausted. Shhhhh people.... trying to save up some energy
    *flings her bikini top at sosmolia and takes off running*

because only on a fantasy vacation would I be wearing a bikini in the first place....:laugh: