what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• heavenrain
    heavenrain Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Teeth first. Then eyes and smile.
  • appleshells
    Options
    Eyes. Then his shoes, you can tell so much about a man by the kind of shoes he wears.

And I am gonna be the girl who goes there.......I notice womens butts.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    For me it's his eyes- they need to be bright and alive and not staring at my cleavage
    Ironic coming from someone with 3883661_5775_thumb.jpg in their profile. LMAO.gif
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    [quote

[/quote]

Oh on a woman I notice her boobs- always comparing the size to mine LOL Are they real or not? And if she is wearing a good support bra!! Nothing worse than a woman with her nips past her belly button.... support support support!!!!! It's all in the support!!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    For me it's his eyes- they need to be bright and alive and not staring at my cleavage
    Ironic coming from someone with 3883661_5775_thumb.jpg in their profile. LMAO.gif

stealing my pics I see! It's not like I'm walking around wearing a bikini all the time..... and that pic is there to remind me what I am fighting for......
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    As far as physical stuff, I notice a nice smile :bigsmile: (teeth, mouth, the whole deal) and I am a sucker for a guy with nice arms and shoulders (nothing extreme, nothing crazy, just strong).

Personality wise, I notice somebody who is grounded, knows what they want, and is wity enough to get my attention :wink:
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eyes. Then his shoes, you can tell so much about a man by the kind of shoes he wears.

haha! Don't we all?! Us women are great at appreciating other women... attributes! :happy:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Everything. I just cannot point out one thing. Voice..eyes, expression, hair..walk..arms..hands? It's not a single thing. Face is obviously prominent.
  • binary_jester
    Options

stealing my pics I see! It's not like I'm walking around wearing a bikini all the time..... and that pic is there to remind me what I am fighting for......
    I just appreciate the irony...that's it.

...and I can certainly delete it out of my PB...I was just making a point. angel.gif
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Chivalry. It's a big deal for me that a man be a man (in my view) and it's a good sign of his character if he's a gentleman. It's big time points if they stand up to give an elderly person their seat, open the door for someone struggling to get through, etc.

A sincere, great smile goes a LONG way, too! The combo? Unbeatable!

I'm old fashioned that way, I guess. :smooched:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    personality: confidence
    physical: eyes, but not so much how attractive the eyes are vs. how expressive a guy can be with them
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Chivalry. It's a big deal for me that a man be a man (in my view) and it's a good sign of his character if he's a gentleman. It's big time points if they stand up to give an elderly person their seat, open the door for someone struggling to get through, etc.

awww....yes totally!
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    lol
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    personality: confidence
    physical: eyes, but not so much how attractive the eyes are vs. how expressive a guy can be with them

Now that's what turns me on about the opposite sex!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    their eyes and smile :)
    they have to have good teeth!
  • binary_jester
    Options

I always open the door for a lady. I get some awful glares sometimes, like i am implying they are incapable.
  • jnicke
    jnicke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would have to say their face, which is eyes, nose and mouth. Obviously nice teeth. After that, I think its how a man holds himself, level of confidence is big. I really do love nice shoulders and arms. Its what makes a man a man, after all....:)
  • vzepol
    vzepol Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The smile
  • suziehomemaker
    Options

I always open the door for a lady. I get some awful glares sometimes, like i am implying they are incapable.

love it when a man is courteous....chivalry is not dead yet......i LOVE EVERYTHING about a man....i like admiring women too....im not afraid to tell another women that she looks great:smooched:
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Handshake! Yes, I shake a lot of hands in my job...the handshake says it all for me.