Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Replies

• liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Wow this really did motivate me! You look wonderful (before AND after) :-) and I want to be healthier too! Thanks for posting these.
  • Awesome job! CONGRATS!!! :D
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Good for you! What an incredible tranformation! The only thing you didn't lose is that big beautiful smile!
  • OMG well done,u look great!
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    You look fantastic already! Keep up the good work XD
  • WOW! Even before your amazing weight loss, you looked beautiful and shapely. But after, you look more amazing! Good job, you're an inspiration!
  • you oozed confidence in all those pics!!! You look amazing and have a beautiful figure :smile:

Keep up the great work and you will reach you ultimate goal!!
  • You look fabulous!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! :happy:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    You look great!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Hah!! You got the black scoop neck top at DOTS!!
    I wore the same one for New Years Eve!

Great photos and story - well done!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    You're workin' it! Hottie! :smile: Great job!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.

4714135.png
  • You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting! Keep it going!
  • I couldn't agree more. Job well done!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Wow, you look great! It is also easy to see from your pictures that you feel confident about yourself--even when you were bigger. I wish I could feel that way. So many of us thick girls hand our heads. Good for you!!!
  • GIRL THAT IS GREAT !!!!! AND YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF !!!! YOU LOOK GOOD I THINK Iam GOING TO DO AN EXTRA MILE SATURDAY:bigsmile:
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    WOW!!! Soooo awesome, congrats!!!
  • hlgehman
    hlgehman Posts: 8 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! I needed a boost like that today!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    way togo ! well done- now can I please have the top that you are wearing in the second picture- it is so cure and obviously you are not going :flowerforyou: be wearing it anymore ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!