30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• luvlys05
    Options
    level 1 day 4 completed. experiencing some knee pains, especially my right knee. i do have knee problems from playing sports competitively (earlier in life). do any of you get knee pains from the workouts? i know i have good posture, my knees don't go over my toes, i dig my heels in instead of the balls of my feet etc. any advice?

Yes, I get knee pains too! And I feel the same as you, I am always conscious of not going over my knees but they are sore. I've never felt that before. I did used to run long distance in hig school so I don't know if it could be bad knees?? But I'm interested to hear what someone else may say about a solution cuz it sucks!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L1D7 complete with help of a coworker. Its great to do it with someone else. Seems like she wants to keep up, so I may do extra days on level one for her to catch up. We will see.
    I'm actualy doing push ups, be it girly style or not. I have never done more then one true push up before in my life. Now if I could just get the last set of crunches, so discordinated.
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    L1D1 completed, I found the last set of crunches really tough but got a real sense of achievement too :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    day 8 for me tonight! and in 2 days i start level 2!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    day 7 L1 complete! lost 5Ibs and am much stronger! good job all!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 13 = COMPLETE :smile:

:flowerforyou: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this, after reading these posts i ordered shred! i can't wait.

:tongue:
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 11...hanging out with Anita most of the time!! omg, i had sweat dripping into my eyes during the last circuit and my bf comes in and asks if I need water...me panting "not yet, almost done" he brings some in and sets it on the table nearest me...i must have been a sight!

What an awesome and supportive boyfriend!

I'll be doing Level 2 for the first time tonight. I'm both looking forward and dreading it...lol.
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 11...hanging out with Anita most of the time!! omg, i had sweat dripping into my eyes during the last circuit and my bf comes in and asks if I need water...me panting "not yet, almost done" he brings some in and sets it on the table nearest me...i must have been a sight!

What an awesome and supportive boyfriend!

I'll be doing Level 2 for the first time tonight. I'm both looking forward and dreading it...lol.

he is...<3 it!!

enjoy Level 2!! it was nice to finally change it up!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Finished my first run of L2 on D11. I'm pretty excited cause it was definitely a workout but I was able to keep up with Anita and only took two 5 second breaks. I'm feeling tired but okay atm...we'll have to see how I feel in the morning though. My 2 year old seemed facinated by the exercises and seemed to enjoy doing the planks with me...lol.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i heard so much about it i picked up the DVD tonight. I just got finished with the first workout and man was it tough. I'm sure it'll get easier after it gets harder but i enjoyed it.

s/w 139lbs

measurements

hips 40inc
    waist 34inc
    bust 36inc

I'll have to post thigh and arm tomorrow!
  • Mundy86
    Options
    L1D8 finished.

My goal tonight was to make it all the way through it without breaks. Not sure how long my breaks are but its normaly only one or two of whatever move. Almost acomplished my goal tonight, I would say I took 2 breaks. There are just sometimes I feel like jello and have to regroup. I feel like my form is suffering from doing the same moves over and over, day after day. Looking forword to moving on to diffrent level for different moves. Wow what did I just say. I am not going to peek at level two, let it be a suprise.
  • HBean
    Options
    L1D2 finished, very red in the face and those bicycle crunches at the end are killing me! Does anyone else feel like laughing when she says, 'This is eeeeeaaaasssy for you!!' ??
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I can hardly even believe that I'm going to say this, but I think I prefer level 2 over level1!!! It gets my heart rate up in the zone & I just feel GREAT during & after the workout. Day 14 = Complete :happy:
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can hardly even believe that I'm going to say this, but I think I prefer level 2 over level1!!! It gets my heart rate up in the zone & I just feel GREAT during & after the workout. Day 14 = Complete :happy:

I'm with ya! That workout feels good, I'm still going along with Anita, but I love it!! Just finished Day 13 (3rd on level 2)
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!!! L1D2 DONE!!! I've only tried video workouts once before and I didn't stick with it past day 1. This time I'm more motivated. I really want my stomach back. My youngest is 16 and I still have the baby pouch along with a lot more. Anyway, this workout is really tough but I could tell that tonight I did just a little more of each exercise than last night. I expected sore muscles and got them but I expected the soreness to lower the amount of reps I could do. Instead I found myself going just that little bit longer. I love it and i can't wait to see my hips again! I know they're in there somewhere.
  • Mundy86
    Options
    L1D9!!!

Went on a hike for about an hour today. Going to try and do it once a week. DVD was hard and I need a change. But my coworker is continuing with the workout too. I may try and do level 2 before she comes over, then do level one with her. I'm asking for trouble I know it.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    am i too late to join this group? i did day four yesterday
  • HBean
    Options
    L1D8 done-2 more days til I start level 2!

Just wondering what positive results you have seen after 8 days on the Shred? I've just finished Day 3 :smile:
  • HBean
    Options
    I don't think so, everyone is at different levels, I've found this group is great for suppot :smile: