opions on this....

Options

Replies

• TheWatchStander
    Options
    Cause this three page post would definently prove its working :wink:

ahahaha, yup it's working. i only ever like total w@nkers, it's a pattern i'm trying to break :laugh:
    Cause this three page post would definently prove its working :wink:

HAHAHAHA
    OMFG

I need to recover from laughing at that one. Idk it just was priceless....

How women consider men such simpletons when a simple little hook like that can have a woman running around trying to be a man's pet. *phew*.

Thanks bro.

I am glad you liked that. I had a feeling you misrepresented the fire he ignited in you. This has been a very fun conversation.

there's a very fine line between lust and loathe.......i would use love and hate, but i am sure i'm not in love, so lets no go there :wink:

You missunderstand me. I did not mean he sparked some love in you or anything. Just that you had some lust related fires burning.
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    NVM I think you were responding to the mens pet part of the quote.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    As wonderful as stability sounds, its boring. Women just like men seek emotions even if they are bad. Drama feeds that like cheese cake feeds a sweet tooth. Stability is like feeding a starving ethiopian with a nice side salad with no dressing. Yes stability is better for us but it does not make us think, make us react, make us adapt. Unfortuanatle just like feeding hunger results in getting fat, feeding out emotional appetite more often then not makes us sad or gets us hurt. Now if you can become one with that appetite and accept it for what it is and dont get attached to the things you need to feed it with... then you will be doing good.

You use that one on all the ladies?....:laugh:
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    As wonderful as stability sounds, its boring. Women just like men seek emotions even if they are bad. Drama feeds that like cheese cake feeds a sweet tooth. Stability is like feeding a starving ethiopian with a nice side salad with no dressing. Yes stability is better for us but it does not make us think, make us react, make us adapt. Unfortuanatle just like feeding hunger results in getting fat, feeding out emotional appetite more often then not makes us sad or gets us hurt. Now if you can become one with that appetite and accept it for what it is and dont get attached to the things you need to feed it with... then you will be doing good.

No but now that I read what I wrote I think I may file that one away in the to be used again in the future catagory.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

No but now that I read what I wrote I think I may file that one away in the to be used again in the future catagory.

That would work decently with an intellectual woman, perhaps. Except she'd just see it as a rationalization of you being a selfish *kitten*.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

That would work decently with an intellectual woman, perhaps. Except she'd just see it as a rationalization of you being a selfish *kitten*.

lmao!!....*shakes your hand*
  • TheWatchStander
    Options

Haha, I went through the stage of feeding the drama dragon. I am done with that and enjoying the amazing world of a stable family and a new child (5 months now). I was just posting my thoughts on that whole attraction to wankers theory. Sorry if it bothered any of you. I wasnt professing it as the way to live.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Haha, I went through the stage of feeding the drama dragon. I am done with that and enjoying the amazing world of a stable family and a new child (5 months now). I was just posting my thoughts on that whole attraction to wankers theory. Sorry if it bothered any of you. I wasnt professing it as the way to live.

@ thewatchstander

I'm not judging you whatsoever. I am just restating exactly what your paragraph rationalizes...and how it would never ever suffice as a real enticement for a woman that understands English :).
  • TheWatchStander
    Options

@ thewatchstander

I'm not judging you whatsoever. I am just restating exactly what your paragraph rationalizes...and how it would never ever suffice as a real enticement for a woman that understands English :).

Thats good. Didnt write it under the guise of an enticement, so if it fails thats a good thing.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'd have stopped hanging out with him after that stupid comment. I had a guy say that once...never saw him again.

I'd tell your guy to shove it where the sun don't shine ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It should be its own topic maybe and have no clue if it relates to anything here but sort of falls back into the subject of why ladies often are attracted to bad boys or worse yet roaring *kitten*.
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    awesome, bahrainbel you have created a monster thread!
  • kandraj
    Options
    We aren't all attracted to bad boys or "roaring a-holes" (heehee).

I don't like bad boys. I do, however think that like myself, we do want someone who will add some spice and make life more interesting.

As for dude who didn't want to go out with you when you had a little more meat, you should go out with him now that you are smaller and fab. Have a great time, be charming and charismatic. Then be out...tell him you double booked with a hot new dude that you just met. You will tell him all about it later when you "let him take you out again". Heehee:devil: :devil:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    We definitely aren't *all* attracted to bad boy stereotypes...but interestingly there is a HUGE industry on selling women exactly that experience by way of romance books. Time after time, the Hero, who can be altered by the catalyst of a woman's love to rise to be the man he SHOULD be. It's pretty standard fare.
  • kandraj
    Options
    Ohhhh, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I use to read those romances:ohwell:

But in my defense, it was 25 years ago when I was in high school and believed in the fantasy. I am all grown up now and firmly routed in reality.
  • Carl01
    Options
    I have through life seen a lot of ladies attracted to and attach themselves to guys who treat them like dirt and wondered why it happens.
    Really wasn`t suggesting that all do that.

I think there is a fine line between nice,fun,exciting and bad.
    Sort of hijacking this thread at this point so better stop there. :tongue:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I have through life seen a lot of ladies attracted to and attach themselves to guys who treat them like dirt and wondered why it happens.

Carl, no prob, I don't think anyone thought you were saying we should hang out with dangerously sexy men who can yank us around like a yo yo while we slobber at them.

Hijacking? I think the polls are closed in this thread, we're satisfied that he's a jerk, lets land this where we want it.

@kandraj: LOL at being firmly routed in reality.

So am I, I'll take a bad boy, I don't expect him to change at all. Who cares? They're only good for flings anyway.
  • Carl01
    Options

Carl, no prob, I don't think anyone thought you were saying we should hang out with dangerously sexy men who can yank us around like a yo yo while we slobber at them.

Hijacking? I think the polls are closed in this thread, we're satisfied that he's a jerk, lets land this where we want it.

So am I, I'll take a bad boy, I don't expect him to change at all. Who cares? They're only good for flings anyway.

Let it be written on this dude then...

rome_thumbs_down.jpg
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

rome_thumbs_down.jpg

LMAO! Ouch, I just fell off my bed. Oh God that is hilarious!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

rome_thumbs_down.jpg

You had to pick him huh?
    Ew.
    lol