30 Day Challenge

Options
Hey everybody!
Anyone can join this 30 Day Challenge starting on 2/14/11----V-Day!
Some challenges have already started and this would be great for newcomers to get in on!

Here's how it works:
To join the challenge simply post your starting weight Monday Feb. 14th and the goal weight you'd like to be at when a month is through by March 14th. It's only a 4 week challenge so keep your goals realistic.
This challenge is open to anyone at anytime!

Sooo...
Every Monday post your current weight (CW)
I will keep track of everyone's weight and will update a day or so after the weigh-ins to keep us on track and help motivate each other!
I will try to post daily challenges which are not required, but serve as motivation and support!

Good Luck to everybody! :smile:
We can do this!!
Post on Monday to be in!! 2/14/11 V-Day stands for Victory Day!

Replies

• lbfrueh
    Options
    I'll give it a shot! I need the motivation so maybe a challenge will help. Hopefully these are things I can do on my lunch hour! LOL
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I need motivation too as I've been feeling less than motivated the last couple days, hopefully it's the kickstart we need!
  • greenapple82
    greenapple82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in...have some goals for my bday at the end of March, so I am wanting to push it a little harder this month!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    Great, can't wait to get started! Post on Monday your weights, you are welcome to post inches as well :)
  • swtchrypie
    Options
    Count me in need people to keep me accountable!
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    I'm down!
  • donnasot
    donnasot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. Every little bit of motivation helps!
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    I'm going for it! :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy:
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    Yay!!! This is going to be fun!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    I like your goal loseit4good :) That shall be mine as well!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    What kind of daily challenges would you like to see here? This is my first time doing a challenge....let alone keeping up with everybody! I have my friend and cousin on here, kylakesgal to help! It was her idea :)
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Like to join and need some motivation after a bad week. I weigh myself on Mondays, so this works perfectly. Thanks!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Great Idea!! Sounds fun and it will help me stay accountable. Count me in!! :)
  • ready_for_a_change
    Options
    I'm in, gonna shoot for 15 lbs in that month!
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What kind of daily challenges would you like to see here? This is my first time doing a challenge....let alone keeping up with everybody! I have my friend and cousin on here, kylakesgal to help! It was her idea :)

This is a first for me as well (the challenge part)! Daily might be hard to come up with, but I've seen weekly challenges like 3500 exercise cals/week or trying a new class/exercise machine/sport/activity. Nutrition challenges are also a possibility. I know those are kind of basic ...but that's all I have! Looking forward to participating!!
  • puggy82
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Ill see you all on Monday!!
  • Elaineph
    Options
    I'll try it.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm in too! See you back here Monday!
  • Bigsportygirl