*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #7 2/11/11

Options

Replies

• 2LiveAgain
    Options
    funlovingirl... Maybe you can find some stretches to do online, if they don't hurt your back. I've also been told crunches are good. If it really hurts though, just take it easy. Maybe get a little walk. These are just suggestions that have helped my back. Try not to sit too long at the computer (like me).

Thanx, I've been doing normal stretches to help stretch out my back, nothing fancy. It's the weirdest pain, it came out of nowhere and it even hurts when I lay on my side at night :( But it didn't hurt that much last night and today so I think, (hopefully) it's going away. And it's too late- I sat at the computer way too long the past couple days:embarassed: so I'm sure that hasn't helped!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    forgot to post this morning but.. im up a pound:/ not really sure why but im not giving up:)
    lw: 184.6
    cw: 185.6
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowflakes!

I am down .5 this week. I guess that is good, it is not a gain and I am PMS-ing. TOM should be arriving sometime this weekend!!!

Have a super week!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some great losses this week! Contracts. If you didn't lose, it's okay. Persistence will pay off. Hang in there!

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since we started this challenge.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 pounds this week! Ill take it since i didnt exercise for 2 days outta 7 and i was out drinking all night!! So happy this Morning :)
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    189.6 this week. So that is a gain for me. Which totally sucks rocks. :angry: I really don't know if this week is going to be any better because as of right now I feel like total crap. I have been sick so much this winter and frankly I'm tired of it. I don't feel like exercising. I don't feel like eating right. I want to go to bed and sleep. For days. :yawn:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. 190. TOM is visiting so hopefully a loss for next weigh in :)
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I weigh 170 today. Up 2 pounds. grrrr:mad: Whittrusty, would you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thanks you!

Got it.
  • whittrusty
    Options
    I'm down 0.8 lbs from 197.4 to 196.6 lbs. While I do wish that it had been a little more, this week was TOM, so I'll take it!

A loss is still a loss! :smile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    160lbs this week!!! Woo Hoo!! I was positive I was going to have a gain after the week I had!!! I am so happy to see a loss this week!! It feels great!! Even if it was only a half a pound!! I also measured myself yesterday so I could have comparison measurements for before and after the 6 week six pack dvd and I have lost a total of 3.5 inches all over since the beginning of this challenge which is crazy because I have lost more inches than i have weight!! :laugh: Congrats to everyones losses and for those of you who didnt have a loss just remember: "Everyday is different, Everyday changes!!"--In the words of Bob Harper. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stay on track!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    160lbs this week!!! Woo Hoo!! I was positive I was going to have a gain after the week I had!!! I am so happy to see a loss this week!! It feels great!! Even if it was only a half a pound!! I also measured myself yesterday so I could have comparison measurements for before and after the 6 week six pack dvd and I have lost a total of 3.5 inches all over since the beginning of this challenge which is crazy because I have lost more inches than i have weight!! :laugh: Congrats to everyones losses and for those of you who didnt have a loss just remember: "Everyday is different, Everyday changes!!"--In the words of Bob Harper. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stay on track!!

Awesome job girly!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    189.6 this week. So that is a gain for me. Which totally sucks rocks. :angry: I really don't know if this week is going to be any better because as of right now I feel like total crap. I have been sick so much this winter and frankly I'm tired of it. I don't feel like exercising. I don't feel like eating right. I want to go to bed and sleep. For days. :yawn:

This is how I felt towards the end of the week! I honestly just had to regroup and give my body some rest. I needed it. And today I feel sooooo much better. Like this morning I'm ready to get up and clean the house and exercise. But try to stay as focused as possible and give your body the rest it needs.
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    148.5!!!! I lost 2.5 pounds this week. So happy right now :)
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Congrats on getting to the 140s!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    lost 1lb this week. wish it was more but i guess i can't complain considering i was sick all week and only worked out 2x this week. here's to a good loss next week!
  • whittrusty
    Options

Yay!! That's so great. Proud of you!
  • whittrusty
    Options
    So normally I don't weigh in more than once a day (I'm not addicted) but today I decided to weigh in again after my workout. I'm down to 195.8! That's exactly 30 lbs lost!!! I'm taking it! :smile:

That means that I lost 1.8 lbs this week!!!! YAY YAY YAY!! :smile:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 205.2 that is a 1.8 loss for the week. So I think I haven't been eating enough! I never noticed the net calorie thing until you all mentioned it. So I'm going to try and eat my exercise calories back that is the only way I will not be under 1200 with the net calories. I will just have to see what happens.
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! I have FINALLY had a decent loss of 2.8 pounds. I am now down to 195.6! I have actually upped my calories to 1400 a day which, even if I don't hit it, I am at least going over 1200 now. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted this week since I wasn't feeling so hot, so I'm kind of surprised that I lost that much. I also lost an inch of my hips and my waist in the last month.

Congratulations to everyone else that lost this week! To those that are struggling, keep in mind if this was easy--everyone would be doing it.
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Congrats on getting to the 140s!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Val!!!