Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Weekly Result

Options

Replies

• losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi ive recently sent rosy an email to sign up for the souther softies hope to help the losses for the team along the losing road.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Come on, Numpties! We're looking good so far this week.....:happy:
  • idharris
    idharris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Go Southern Softies!!!

Well done Glos Bloke.... amazing weight loss this week!!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Wow! Go Southern Softies! Well done to everyone though, our achievements are phenomenal. Let's make this week count! I'm aiming for 1.5lbs, but will be happy with 1lb :-)

And well done Glos Bloke!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well done to my fellow southerners!! (and all you biggest losers too, of course!) :drinker:
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Well done Softies....... I'm now maintaining so out of the competition, but supporting you all the way. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Your kind words are appreciated!

Go Softies ! :happy:
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG Glos_Bloke - only just checked the thread for this week and you've done an amazing job! :drinker:
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Here we go- Week 4: The Halfway Point!

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

I've added extra columns on the table to summarise the results so far. I just hope it doesn't make the table too wide!

The biggest loser this week is GINABERRY of the Numpties with a whopping 6lb loss, :drinker:
    closely followed by Numpties FATLASS70 (5lbs) and BPH218 (4.5lbs), and Softies KETTLEWITCH and GLOS_BLOKE (this is getting predictable, Warren!) who each lost 4lbs. In addition, CAROLINEGEORGIA of the Softies lost 2.16% of her bodyweight!

Congratulations to all of these somewhat-less-big-than-last-week losers!

As part of the half way house, I have calculated our percentage body weight lost so far, and I think (at the risk of blowing my own trumpet :tongue: ) that some of us should give ourselves a pat on the back for losing at least 5% of our bodyweight, which research has shown is enough to make a real difference to our health.
    Those people are Elfward (6.91%), idharris (6.38%), Lauz_88 (6.04%), dilemmadale86 (6.01%), natisinvincible (5.26%), Lesley1981 (5.19%), me (5.16%), loushep and kettlewitch (5.15% each) and James501 (5.13%)

And this weeks team award goes to....

THE NORTHERN NUMPTIES!!!!!!

We lost 3.06% of the team's weight this week, as opposed to the 2.58% that the Southern Softies lost....:bigsmile:

week4results-3.jpg

Hmmm. That's the most I can fit on...
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    Yeah Northern Numpties!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Yay, go numpties :happy:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Well done Numpties!! We'll get you back next week! :devil:
  • happynewme
    Options
    Yeah!!! Fab news! Well done fellow numpties x
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Well done to the Numpties!

Sorry to the Softies, my maintain probably didn't help...

Good luck for next week! I'm hoping for a 2lb loss to make up for this week! How about you guys?
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and thought, omg I'm actually doing this. After all the years of trying and failing miserably, usually because I couldn't stay off the drink for more than a fortnight, I'm actually doing it and will continue. Today is six weeks without a drink and apart from the odd craving, I really don't miss it. My skin looks amazing and has lost it's pasty look and I'm lighter than I have been in ten years. Now I just need to bottle this and make my fortune
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Numpties and to the big losers this week. I managed to lose just under a 1lb again. Still snacking too much. Must sort that out soon. Think it might be a bad week coming up. No footy training tomorrow as it's cancelled due to all the men doing Valentines stuff...sad hats !! I'm also going on a date in midweek for a few drinks with a lady and prob end up having some food too. I'll have to make sure to fit more gym in between now.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done to northern numpties and the big losers.

Come on softies we must get the trophy back! not been a good weekend as had to go to an indian restaurant for work do. however, i managed to stay away from rice and ordered tandoori chicken (one that sizzles with no sauce) and had a tiny bit of nan bread. was yummy though! but need to get back on track today!

im so glad its turning a bit warmer as now i dont mind going out for walk for longer, and my daughter enjoys the buggy ride!
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    woohoo go numpties. congrats to everyone that lost. :)
  • Rosy67
    Options
    I woke up this morning and thought, omg I'm actually doing this. After all the years of trying and failing miserably, usually because I couldn't stay off the drink for more than a fortnight, I'm actually doing it and will continue. Today is six weeks without a drink and apart from the odd craving, I really don't miss it. My skin looks amazing and has lost it's pasty look and I'm lighter than I have been in ten years. Now I just need to bottle this and make my fortune

Ditto Sharon- I feel exactly the same! I've logged on for 35 days in a row today, and I've never managed to keep to a programme for more than 3 weeks before a stress+ alcohol + chocolate induced fall off the wagon! I'm over the moon. I've never lost more than a stone before (tried Rosemary Conley, Atkins, Low GL, WW, Pete Cohen,), apart from when I did Lighter Life (a 500 cals a day meal replacement thing) in 2006, but this feels like I'm learning skills that will keep me on the straight and narrow for life. Doing the N vs S thing has kept me attached to this place as I'd be letting others down if I didn't keep logging on, so thanks to you all for helping me.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

OMG, WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING IT!
  • tracybewick
    Options
    Well done my fellow northern numties!!!!!!!!

oh ok southern softies are doing good too...........

Hope everyone keeps up the good work and ignores those cravings (mine are screaming at me right now!!!)

tracy x