So... what exactly do you do?

Options

Replies

• dartsrusco
    Options
    Own Indoor Garden Source & Exotics, we sell gardening equipment and exotic animals-reptiles, dart frogs and such.
  • dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    3 jobs: Network Operations Center Technician - National Public Radio

Owner of H. Daniel Jones Rare Coins - Rare Coins and Precious Metals

Stock and Option Trader

Doesn't leave a lot of spare time but we try.

Dan
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    school bus driver
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    oops double post
  • oneton_TJ
    oneton_TJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im an electrician out of local 212 cincinnati ohio
  • K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I own a natural pet food store. It's a great job; I get to take my dogs to work and spend the day with people who love their pets. Our tag line: Healthy options for your best friend.
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time student, and I work in retail. It gets quite stressful, but I make it work!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I own a natural pet food store. It's a great job; I get to take my dogs to work and spend the day with people who love their pets. Our tag line: Healthy options for your best friend.

Very cool !!
  • mindeemoo25
    mindeemoo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm a cardiac nurse.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Nurse practitoner-Cardiac surgery
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm a home-care worker (go into elderly ppls houses and help them out for 1/2-2hrs a day) love it lol
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Unemployed architect supermom artist frustrated housewife :tongue:
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I do a whole lotta nothin'. :laugh: I'm a stay-at-home mom, but I was contemplating the other day that for me, that's a lot different from "housewife." A housewife keeps the house clean AND takes care of the kids, but I pretty much just do the kid stuff. Working on doing better at the house stuff. :wink: When my son goes to preschool next year, I'm contemplating getting my teaching certification (I already have a BA in English literature) so I can get a job when both of the kids are in school full-time. We'll see.

For real . . . I do great at the kid stuff (2 boys 4 and 5 yrs old) but the housework, always seems to be room for improvement! :0) The joys. Oh, for the record, I am a SAHM that loves the outdoors and volunteering at my church . . . thanks to my hard-working Paramedic husband. :0)
    Trust me - people will tell you it gets easier when the kids go to school. It only gets busier. Enjoy the time with your babies. It goes too fast.
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a medical biller for five Podiatrists and I'm a few months away from graduating with my bachelor's in Health Services Administration.
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I'm an Industrial Raw Materials Buyer.....I spend the money!!!!
  • redruthie
    Options
    I work full-time as an accountant dealing mostly with payables and receivables. I am going to school part-time to change careers to become a Physical Therapist.
  • kingkrew6
    Options
    Transitioning into an empty nester... volunteer..
  • dawning
    Options
    I am an elementary teacher. For the last 6 years I have been teaching kindergarten. I Love it!
  • jillerin457
    Options
    PhD student in Art/CC professor of Art History/artist/editor of a literary and arts journal -- my life is very busy and all about creativity!
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Law Enforcement Telecommunications Operator.