132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• cookingcriolla
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job! Keep up the good work, I'm sue you'll achieve your goal. You're an inspiration to everyone on this site because you prove to us that it is possible. Good luck.
  • julybugg
    Options
    Way to go! You are motovation to the rest of us. Keep it up!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work! You look fabulous (and i like your hat in the first pic. Sorry, I'm a knitter and have to check all knitwear out.) :) Good job!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a completely different person!
  • ccbapt53
    ccbapt53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats, you are beautiful and great job!
  • Averell
    Averell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look hot now ;)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You are so freaking cute!! WTG changing and taking charge of your own happiness and life direction. You will catch up to your success. You also inspire so many! Thank you for being awesome!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • heyycassie
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look wonderful! It really is inspiring! :)
  • MernaDea
    Options
    {{{Standing and Cheering for you}}}} Congrats! Just think of the changes you made from the inside out here... You are truly an inspiration to many. Wow, just wow!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Nice job!
  • hippo_hips
    hippo_hips Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION on your GREAT success. You need a lot of self-discipline to achieve such a goal and you did it. I don't know you but am so happy for you ! I sure does give us hope that IT CAN BE DONE !!! Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION on your GREAT success. You need a lot of self-discipline to achieve such a goal and you did it. I don't know you but am so happy for you ! I sure does give us hope that IT CAN BE DONE !!! Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    WOW! You look A-MAAAAAAAY-ZING!!! I bet you feel just as amazing also. Congratulations to you!
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! That is an amazing feat!

You will accomplish those last 20 pounds, I have no doubt!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You Look Awesome!
    As for the extra skin and such, i'd try toning as much as you can in the gym, but it comes to the point that extra skin won't come off, so you'll either have to live with it, or save money (or if your in canada, get it covered) for a tummy tuck.
    Personally, i think you've worked so hard that you deserve to be finally happy with your body, and if that means an investment in getting rid of the excess skin, than so be it!
  • leannej75
    leannej75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! And a great inspiration to me! Keep up the good work!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....What an inspiration!! I have so many questions :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!