Options

Replies

• chelsiburnett
    Options
    Weigh-in:

SW: 143.2
    Previous weigh-in: 138.8
    CW: 137.9

Allright!!!!!!! Now I have to make it through the weekend!!!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Holding strong at 173...
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    SW: 123.4
    CW: 122.5

I lost half a pound since Jan 30. Craziness... I didn't think I had much left to lose...
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I stopped doing P90X after the first phase. So this is my official drop-out notice, Not that I've stopped working out completely, no way...I've got a goal to reach! I guess I should explain.

I basically had to make a decision with time that I have doing P90X and going to the gym was tough. Kinda too much. Even if I was doing one in the morning and one at night. I also have a roommate who joined the gym with me so I have someone constantly pushing me to head to the gym (not that that's a bad thing!) :smile: So I had to make the decision to cut down something so P90X took the back burner. I've found a great new love in the variety of classes my gym offers, plus all the machines. So I am definitely bringing it in my workouts.

Lastly I want to say to all the wonderful people on this p90x journey I definitely plan to keep up with your efforts and see the results you gain from the experience. Maybe one day I will complete the P90X program, but for now I'm just working out at my own pace.

Good Luck to all! It was great to have support and motivation while I was in the challenge! :flowerforyou:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Week 6 officially completed!

-Kenpo X- (took my rest day yesterday as I was laid up in bed ALL day!)

On to week 7....yay!! :)

epeebes....sorry to hear you left the program, but I completely understand. It's all about finding what works for YOU and what will motivate YOU to keep pushing. I think it's great you've found that in your gym. I'm sure you will see great results! Good luck with your journey! :smile:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    W7D1 done! This core stuff is getting easier...not easy, but easier! :wink:
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in here much, I completed W6D3, D4, D5, and D6. 2 were boot camp workouts, 2 were walking workouts and 2 were P90X workouts. I've enjoyed this week and I'll be ready to start up a full week of P90X workouts beginning tomorrow! :) I didn't weigh this weekend, the scale and I are currently not getting along...I did take pictures and I can see a difference. Now I've got to get myself to do ARX this phase and hit all 6 workouts every week. I think I'm going to switch up my yoga and Kenpo days, but I don't know yet...I guess I'll figure it out as I go along. I hope everyone else is doing well!:happy:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    W7D1 done! This core stuff is getting easier...not easy, but easier! :wink:
    You're getting stronger!! :happy:
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Still here. A little behind. Halfway done with week six. Extra days off due to running and wrestling workouts with high school team I help coach.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My weigh in on saturday
    Last week: 167
    CW: 166.2
    almost lost a pound
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the delay with the chart, this was my first weekend at my new job, things have been very hectic but i haven't forgotten you guys.

Lean Program SD SW Jan 8 Jan 15 jan 22 Jan 29 CW

sarina87 Jan 1 172/ 170.8/ 170.0/ 167.8/ 169.8/ 167 / 166.2
    chelsiburnett Jan 1 143.2 / 139.0/ 139.8/ 140.4/ 139.2/ 138.8 / 137.9
    bethvandenberg Jan 3 198.0/ 197.1/ 197.0/ 201/ 168.6
    AidaR Jan 5 158/ 159/ 159
    melterp Jan 3 163
    Aintnet Jan 3 229.8
    Jsnbabb1 Jan 3 168
    CombatVet_Army Jan 3 169.8/ 168.4/ 167.4
    Mello_Jello Jan 2 123.4 / 122.5
    Melisha82 Dec 28
    quentien3 jan 3
    quadrun250 jan 5
    amnski jan 1
    mafery
    AIMEE23

Classic Program SD SW Jan 8 Jan 15 Jan 22 Jan 29 CW

maexxy Jan 1 178/ 176.6
    pghatc41 Jan 3 191.2/ 192.8/ 190.6/189.2/ 189/ 188.6
    PJudt Dec 27 205/ 205/ 193/ 189.2
    kc4173 135/ 128.6/ 127.4/ 125.4/124.8
    newman84 jan 1 125.4/ 124.8
    snowsflake jan 10 236/ 235.0/ 236
    kappy2hot jan 2 175
    bohochick jan 1 166
    melzteach jan 1 177/ 173/ 173
    jordan1221 jan 3 190.8
    tuduis jan 3
    sixpackgoal JAN 1
    jbeans67
    think48

Doubles Program

JWALL101 DEC 27 299/ 296.6 /296
    Rappla88 JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2/ 181.4/ 180.0/ 178.4

Other Programs (Insanity and P90)

happinessblossom jan 1 237.6 / 235.6
    heabear Dec 31 143 / 139

Unknown Program

maru09 - jan 3

Just so you guys know
    SD - Starting Date SW - Starting Weight CW - Current weight

As for the biggest weightloss this week, it was a tie between chelsiburnett and mello_jello with a 0.9 weightloss this week, congrats.
  • pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in:

1/3: 191.2
    1/8: 192.8
    1/15: 190.6
    1/22: 189.2
    1/29: 189
    2/5: 188.6
    2/12: 187.8

For some reason was ravenous all weekend so diet was blown to bits but back on the wagon for next 5 days and hopefully the weight will continue the downward trend. Keep up the good work everybody--about halfway there!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! Sorry I haven't checked in in a while... i've had A LOT of personal stuff going on this past week and unfortunatly i didn't keep up with my workouts or my diet.... anyway finally getting back on track and it feels great! I did weigh myself and I was up a bit but hopefully I can correct all of the stress eating and drinking and be back down by this weekend!!!

Rappla88 JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2/ 181.4/ 180.0/ 178.4
    Last weigh in was 179.0

Hope everyone is still hanging in there!!!!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot about my NSV I'd like to share. I shared on my thread w/my friends but in case there is someone doing the challenge that isn't my friend and I missed I'd like to share now.

I officially did 4 1 arm pushups from my knees!!!! Most of the time I just fall flat on my face but I keep trying... so yesterday I set my mind that I was going to do 2 no matter what it takes... and I did 4!!! I can't believe it!!!

Anyway I was REALLY excited and wanted to share!!!! :bigsmile:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    I almost forgot about my NSV I'd like to share. I shared on my thread w/my friends but in case there is someone doing the challenge that isn't my friend and I missed I'd like to share now.

I officially did 4 1 arm pushups from my knees!!!! Most of the time I just fall flat on my face but I keep trying... so yesterday I set my mind that I was going to do 2 no matter what it takes... and I did 4!!! I can't believe it!!!

Anyway I was REALLY excited and wanted to share!!!! :bigsmile:
    That's bringing it!! Way to go!! Tony would be proud :happy:
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    Haven't checked in in a while... I had another Ski Trip in Colorado and my ribs decided they wanted to not so gracefully meet a tree. I'm definitely going to have to take this week off as it hurts to even take a deep breath.

For those of you that ski out there, please make sure if you're going to stop on the mountain that you don't do it immediately after a sharp turn and don't just stand directly in the middle of a run. NOT COOL LADY IN THE RED SWEATER! I'm just going to cycle every day.

KEEP BRINGING IT!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in in a while... I had another Ski Trip in Colorado and my ribs decided they wanted to not so gracefully meet a tree. I'm definitely going to have to take this week off as it hurts to even take a deep breath.

For those of you that ski out there, please make sure if you're going to stop on the mountain that you don't do it immediately after a sharp turn and don't just stand directly in the middle of a run. NOT COOL LADY IN THE RED SWEATER! I'm just going to cycle every day.

KEEP BRINGING IT!

Lol....bad red sweater lady....
    Rough trip...hope you get to feeling better soon!!

I forgot to mention my weigh-in results....................

Nada. Same. No change. Again.

It's unreal to me the butt kicking I do to myself during my workouts, the great changes in the foods I eat, cutting out wine, and all the water I drink, yet to no avail.

I've been very dedicated & doing everything right since I joined in August, then by November the weight loss just stopped & the scale has been playing with the same 3lbs since!! Makes absolutely no sense and it's infuriating as hell. Sticking with it & hoping for the end of this 3 MONTH plateau!!

On a brighter note.........I am *feeling* the changes in my body. I can tell I'm getting stronger and I can see/touch areas of my body that are definitely changing & toning. I do love that! :)
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    bump
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Hey All
    My official drop notice. So sorry but with the job at the gym and working out there while I work is just too much with P90X. I hope one day to pick it back up and make it further than half way.

Thanks for the memories and good luck on your journey. :)
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I weighed on yesterday at 170!