Anyone have/like piercings?

Options

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i love body mods :)
    i have my ears done - 6 lobe, tragus, rook and upper cartilidge, my tongue (possibly my fave!) and my belly done, i used to have my nipple done but it grew out super fast but im planning on getting the other one done again.. when ive lost weight i want to get some more inlcuding the lady parts lol
    i also have 4 tattoos but am planning some more when i have money :D
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    right now i dont have any in,but my eyebrow ears nose and nipples all have holes.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I have my ears pierced 6 on the left...5 on the right
    Belly button done
    And my nose
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ears and belly button.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Ears, of course, and nose. I've had my nose pierced for 5 years, and I feel naked without it now. My poor daughter. She loves piercings, but her body rejects everything. She's tried with her nose 3 or 4 times and her bellybutton. She even rejects stitches.

I have 3 tattoos, but 2 of those I would happily get rid of.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee both and have both. I have my belly button, ears, monroe. secret...and tattos ouchie but LOVE them.
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Three tattoos, one on my lower back that is HUGE and awaiting color, I think it's going to be my reward for meeting me mini-goal in June. And while I currently only have my ears pierced twice, I have recently removed piercings from my nipples, girl-parts, and nose as well as many more in my ears. My fiance' isn't a big fan of piercings so I removed them more for him. Somedays I miss them, but I think I've outgrown that "phase" if you will. Definitely want my nose done again someday, I loved that one!
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have and have had...
    have- tongue, eyebrown, ears, cartilage
    had- belly button, nose, angel kiss, and my nipples which came out before breastfeeding my daughter and didnt want to go bak... soon to have them again tho.
    also have a lower back tattooed. going to get a few more done here pretty soon. In Memory of my Great Grandpa, and strength-happiness and my kids names....cant wait :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I took the majority of mine out.
    I currently have my belly button & my ears ( 2 in each)
    I have had my nose done twice
    My tongue, which I had for about 4 years
    My ears were pierced in the cartlidge 3x

I think thats it. lol
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos and peircings, I have 8 tats and piercings in my ears (just one in each - I have a professional job so hide my tats and metal lol), my tongue, my belly and my *kitten* hood.

ETA I've had my tongue done for about 8 yrs and have no damage to my teeth at all.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I think if you're careful, the tongue piercing won't cause damage.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just my ears and belly button. Still waiting on that one to heal completely. I got it done the day after Thanksgiving.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I just have my lip so far. Not even my ears. Got those done 4 times and each time they either got too infected (despite being REALLY good about care) or closed up when I had earrings out for a couple hours.

I wanna get the other side of my lip done really badly....but the healing of this side was SO annoying that Im waiting till I know I can handle it.
    Then again, the same day I got my lip pierced I drank until I threw up....so it got a little infected =\
  • misskelly121
    Options
    I love tattoos and piercings. They are so addicting. I have 2 tats and I can't wait to get more. As for piercings I have ear lobes twice, cartlidge, tragus and industrial. I lovee my tragus and industrial; my parents hate them! lol. I want to get my lip and eyebrow pierced but I dont think its the best decision right now while Im just graduating college and trying to get a job in the corporate world.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have one in my tongue, one in my nose, and two in each ear. I have said that if I get my tummy closer to flat again I would do my belly button, maybe *ahem* others, and have considered getting small dremels done with my second tattoo. :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I love them so much I have FOUR.
    Two in each ear :]
  • lilmisspea
    lilmisspea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love metal and ink!!
    I have 10 ear piercings...6 in one (1 tragus) 4 in the other. i had 5 by the time i turned 10 :D my addiction started early!!
    I also got my belly button, and tongue done.
    Did have my nipple done and loved it, but after 2years it got infected..not pretty!!
    2 small tatoos...on my ankle and wrist. planning a very large back piece soon :D
  • spaceangel66
    Options
    I just have my ears pierced...3 holes in each ear. Used to have my belly button pierced, but took it out.

I also have 6 small tattoos.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    I have had my belly button pierced. Until it was painfully ripped out by a pair of jeans...:sad:

I have had up to 4 holes in each ear at one time. I now have 2 in one, 3 in the other.:happy:

I <3 INK!! I have 2 tattoos. Tribal Stars & Moon on lower back, dare I say "tramp stamp", and an 'M' with a halo on the inside of my left wrist.:happy:

Plan on getting a few more, maybe 3, this year.:bigsmile:

Goal Reward: Full Back Angel Wings, the inspiration is in my pix...:love:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i have my:
    ears (twice)
    industrial
    nose
    eyebrow (but took it out)
    tongue
    upper lip
    nipple (yes, i am serious, and yes it hurt lol)
    belly button

i also have 5 tattoos