30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• abbylane35
    Options
    Starting weight: 256

March 14th goal weight: 246

I have done 28 minutes of cardio already today, and will be doing my Day 2 Level 1 Shred (20 min) when I get home this afternoon :)

Good luck everyone!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm new this past week, but already seeing results from sensible eating and moderate daily exercise.

Current weight: 210
    Goal weight: 200
  • muffinattack
    muffinattack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 151.2
    Goal weight: 142
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 147lbs.

Going to work out now before the kids get home. I will do the Denise Austin step workout that I set the DVR to record.
  • wildkiger
    Options
    I've only been at this a month, but already down 7 lbs! I'm thrilled.

Current: 162.5
    Goal: 152
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone! SW 256.5 challenge GW 250, but I will be really happy if I can get into the 240s.
  • minita
    minita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I´m Starting weight: 163.5, goal: 153.5
  • AshleySpring84
    Options
    Okay, this is my very first challenge! I'm excited and scared all at the same time...mainly because this will be the first time I tell everyone how much I weigh...EEEEK! Okay here it goes.... CW: 275 ...and I hope to lose 12 pounds and weigh 263 by March 14th.

I need all the support I can get!! I have 3 weddings coming up that I'm in and I dont wanna be the cow in the pictures, lol.
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Current weight.....................172.8
    Goal weight (3/14)..............162.8

Pushing myself a little hard for this month for my bday! So yay for 30 day challenges!
  • rollos_solo
    Options
    I figured I'd join too!

Cw: 152.8

Goal weight: 145

I'm excited to get going!
  • tatiana_13
    Options
    Okay! It's V-day, and I'm officially in.

My V-day weigh-in is 115.

My weight goal for 03/14 is 109 (general disclaimer...I'm 4'11", so yes, I still have hips...)

My non-scale goal is to do 25 minutes of sweat inducing cardio, twice a week for the 4 weeks (no laughing. I hate both sweating and cardio...)
  • widemann
    Options
    Today's weight 144.
    30 day challenge weight 135.

My tactic is to stop eating junk food. And to not take up a "diet" soda habit in the process. Because, I usually do the diet soda routine due to the zero calories and it offers a variety of flavors, BUT, I put all sodas in the junk food category (for diet soda, it is the heavy chemicals that I want to avoid). This is the third time I've needed to lose those same 20 pounds again.

Let the fun begin! :wink:
  • adammann
    Options
    im in im in!!!!! gonna lose 10lbs this month. have an amzing vacay in april i did to get ready for wanna lose 30 by april and 40 by may :)
  • adammann
    Options
    Todays weight
  • candimya
    Options
    Im in i need some motivations!!!! PLz help :cry:
  • candimya
    Options
    Me too!!! good luck!!!:smile:
  • muffinattack
    muffinattack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I walked around my neighborhood for an hour tonight. It's fun walking around in the dark. :3
  • julesnpdx
    Options
    I'm in, here's my goal:

2/14 weight - 196
    30 Day Challenge Goal - 188

I hope this helps me, I've been in a rut for awhile.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Exceeded the exercise goal for today--did 35 minutes of yardwork, picking up windblown branches, sweeping, and pulling weeds.

I hate exercising just for the sake of sweating, so my yard and house are going to be SOOOOOO clean after this month of 30-minute exercise bursts. At my weight and fitness level, spending 30 minutes doing yard work DOES make me sweat and breathe hard.

sunnylove is my daughter. So glad she joined this challenge!

Rose
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I did the first challenge. yipee! 45 minute walk with my baby in stroller. Also going to finish the day under calories! Can't wait for tomorrow's challenege :)