Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    well 1.4lbs down...147.6
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    and I start training for my 4mile race this week! Go me! That should up my cardio lol
  • thenson40
    thenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Name............Start Weight...........Current Weight............Week 5 Loss............TOTAL LOSS

Taylor................235.............................226..............................-2................................-9
    Mary..................238.............................224.8..........................-2.4............................-13.2
    Tanya...............244.............................236...............................-1................................-8
    Stephanie.......179.............................172...............................-2.................................-7
    Sam.................148.8..........................147.6..........................-1.4............................-1.2
    Eddie...............228.............................223................................?...............................-5

Alrighty ppl here are the numbers for week 5!!! Great job everyone! Rockstar Award goes to Mary! You seriously are amazing girl!!!!
  • FineJC2007
    FineJC2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being late ... forgot to weigh until this morning ... 222 lost 1lbs .... YAY!!!!
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good job Eddie! Way to go!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Great job everyone!! We're a pretty awesome, losing fat group :wink:
  • thenson40
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

Weight last week: 226
    Weight this week: 224

-2 pounds!!! Woohoo!!!!
  • TanyaH321
    Options
    No weight loss for me this week. Still at 236.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    So I'm way late! Sorry!!!! I lost .6 pounds.

Great job Taylor!
  • TanyaH321
    Options
    Where is everyone? We only had 3 weigh ins this week.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Good question Tanya!! Everyone is M.I.A

So I didn't lose anything, still at 224.2.
  • TanyaH321
    Options
    Well, WE are still here! :)

My weight this week is 231.4!! Weight loss of 4.6 lbs!! WooHoo!
  • thenson40
    Options
    WOW Tanya that is amazing!!! You are doing awesome!!!! I'm a little bummed that our group is slowing losing energy! :( Let me know if you'd rather stop so the few of us who are still replying can know who's in and who's out????
  • TanyaH321
    Options
    I'm still in if ya'll are.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    I'm always in. I just miss everyone :ohwell: Hopefully everyone wants to be with us again
  • thenson40
    Options
    Ok well so far it looks like Me, Tanya, and Mary are still in it! Woohoo! You gals are awesome! Let's start up hard core on Monday with a weigh in and I'll post a weekly challenge!!! Thanks for stickin with me girls!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Taylor we love you and will always stick with you :wink: (I'm obsessed with emoticons) I'm all about hitting it hard on Monday!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Good Monday morning!!!!!

My weight loss is 6 lbs, current weight 218.2.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!! ;)
  • TanyaH321
    Options
    Mary, that's awesome! 6 lbs! WooHoo! You're fabulous!

My weight today is 230.6
    Weight loss of 0.8

I'll take it!
  • thenson40
    Options
    Mary and Tanya you are amazing!!!! I am at 224 so no loss this week. It's been a tough week, I've upped my workouts BUT also my calories..I need to remember that even though I'm working out more doesn't mean I can eat like crap everyday! Hoping this week will be better! Okay since there are only 3 of us now we will keep our challenges to drinking 64oz of water, working out with cardio AND strength, and keeping up with your food journal! Good luck and I hope you have a great and healthy week!!!!!