my wife says I have a problem

Options
13»

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I generally log while I am eating, but only if I am eating in front of my computer anyway (ie, breakfast right before work and lunch "break"). Dinner and evening often waits until later or the next day if the computer is already shut down.
  • appleshells
    Options
    My husband and I have both been known to do this!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    It doesn't even phase my fiance anymore, he knows exactly what I'm doing.
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My husband said something similar to me recently too. "You know you spend a lot of time on your phone recording what you eat." And I do... I admit. I try to log it when I eat it. Usually during dishing it up or before I sit down to eat it. Every lunch you'll find me in the staff lounge, phone in hand, logging my lunch for the day...
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    When you're logging marital-relations calories in the moment THEN you might have a problem.... :laugh:

That is why the lady should do all the work. :wink:

I am going to get hammered for that one aren`t I? eeek.gif
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sorry, meant to tag on to that...

You know, you burn more calories when you're on top! lol
  • NancyHukka
    Options
    Soooooo wish I had done this at Applebee's yesterday! Ha ha thought I, It's a very late lunch, I'll make it lunch and dinner, I can have what ever I want. Idiot. Did you know the Provolone-Stuffed meatballs with fettucini has 1580 calories? I do now. Took all the fun of the day away in one swoop.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Soooooo wish I had done this at Applebee's yesterday! Ha ha thought I, It's a very late lunch, I'll make it lunch and dinner, I can have what ever I want. Idiot. Did you know the Provolone-Stuffed meatballs with fettucini has 1580 calories? I do now. Took all the fun of the day away in one swoop.

1500 CALORIES!!!! Wow!!
    I...will..remember..to never make meatballs and stuff them with provolone..and serve with fettucine..*phew*. That is one ton of calories..that's 100 shy of my daily cal goal haha :]
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I take my laptop into the kitchen with me every morning before work to enter my breakfast. While I'm making my lunch for the day I enter it too. Then when I get home and make my dinner the laptop follows me again. I'm CONSTANTLY on this site. If I could log in at work, I would (no smartphone for me either). I'm pretty sure work would not get done if I had access to my diary/boards.