30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am in the Uk and often read about this - Can I obtain the DVD aswell although where I would get it before tomorrow but I need a big kick up the backside and sort this weight out once and for all:explode:

itunes are doing this as a download if you want it instantly.burn that baby on a cd, or put it on an ipod touch and take it anywhere!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I can hardly even believe that I'm going to say this, but I think I prefer level 2 over level1!!! It gets my heart rate up in the zone & I just feel GREAT during & after the workout. Day 14 = Complete :happy:

I'm with ya! That workout feels good, I'm still going along with Anita, but I love it!! Just finished Day 13 (3rd on level 2)

im going to bite the bullet and go for level 2 tonight! im not finding level 1 challenging anymore . was meant to be doing level 1 day 9 tonight but im gonna move up to level 2! ive had a sneak peek and eek! wish me luck!
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I only just noticed this group but I started on the 1st Feb myself so i'm glad this group is here! I only did Level 1 for 8 days and got bored so started Level 2 early and oh my god that level kicks my *kitten*!!!! I was really hungover yesterday but didnt want to miss a day......I got through the workout but I burst into tears afterwards!!! lol I was in so much pain! Note to self....do not exercise when hungover! Its not nice!!!
    Managed to up my weights to 3lbs and lasted the whole routine. Will try and up them again to 5s later on in the month!
    HOpe you're all doing ok and had nice weekends!

Danni x
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 15 = Complete :smile: I am officially 1/2 way done!!!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    :happy: L2D4 (14 days all up) hope everyone is doing well!!!!! good luck
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    D13 L2 done and feeling tired but really good! :)
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    finally got back to my tape measure for my arm and thigh. taking a break for tonight back to it tomorrow, because i have to switch from night exercise to day exercise.

s/w 139lbs

measurements

hips 40inc
    waist 34inc
    bust 36inc
    arm 10.5inc
    thigh 20inc
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done.

Was not able to do level 2 before she came over as I was sore from the hike. I want to move on to level 2 tomorrow, yet my coworker who joined me at day 5 wants to continue level 1. That means 5 more days on level 1 for a total of 15. I work the next 2 days or I would try to do 2 work outs. May be I'll do level 2 after we do level one.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    L1Day6 complete Day7 tomorrow as my bums and tums class is tonight, I managed to lose 1lb this week which i have been stuck for at lease 3 weeks so was pleased with that, im def noticing a difference with my body and im actually excited about the changes thats happening well done all :-)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm at Day 17/Level 2...I may have to stay on Level 2 for a few extra days cause I'm still finding it difficult to get through the entire level without taking a break. The arms are killer!! Who knows...maybe in another 3 days I'll be ready to move up...we shall see!!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    L1D3 DONE YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STILL IN. MAN I'M TIRED BUT PLEASANTLY. OFF TO THE SHOWERS KEEP IT UP EVERYONE. BEFORE LONG OUR BELLIES AND LOVE HANDLES WILL BE GONE.
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    I HATE LEVEL 2. Day 3 level 2 is killer. The first day wasn't bad but I really dread it now.
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    D14 at L2 done. :)
  • Ding724
    Options
    Day 16 = Complete! I was feeling a bit sick tonight because of TOM but forced myself to do it & push my way through:ohwell: ....hopefully tomorrow will be better again! Has anyone done level 3 before? I'm getting eager to move up in the next few days!!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L1D11, did extra day on level one for my coworker. Tomorrow we will be doing level 2. Have not peeked, little scared.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day7L1 complete last night, my bums and tums class was cancelled so went home and completed this Day8 L1 tonight ;-)
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    L1D8 done!! going to start L2 tomo, getting bored of L1 and am not pushing myself as much... keep shredding, all!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I took a break yesterday for VDay...so today will be Level 2 Day 18...looking forward to it and hope that I do better than previous days...I find Level 2 so difficult because there is so much upper body strength that is required in this level and I just don't have that. But I'm going to keep working at it...one day at a time...
  • Ding724
    Options
    Day 17 = Complete!!!
    * I followed Natalie the entire time except for those darn plank jacks in the last circuit! Ugh. Also, my weight has been pretty stagnant since starting (about 2lbs lost since starting January 30th), but I've already lost several inches so I'm excited to see my final results in just 13 more days :happy:
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    I finished D15L2 tonight and I'm pretty excited that I've made it half way through! I'm still hanging with Anita most of the way but following Natalie at times. I'm actually starting to look forward to moving on to the next level. Crazy!