No More Excuses -- Week 60

Options

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    sorry... still haven't gotten a chance to do the chart :( however, i only received weigh-ins from 2 people. anybody out there? ha

I'll send my weight next week. I'm on steroids this week and am up quite a bit. I'll see if it is the steroid next week or the pizza:laugh:
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Excuses & headgames are a BIG problem for me. Can someone tell me what this group's about before I jump in & join?
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    nomoreexcusesweightchart-1.jpg
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am about 196 now.

What day do we turn in weigh ins now.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    we can still do sunday/mondays as far as im concerned... just havent had a ton of time during the week between work, babysitting and gym. sorry guys. plus i only got 2 weigh ins this week
  • tamelab
    Options
    we can still do sunday/mondays as far as im concerned... just havent had a ton of time during the week between work, babysitting and gym. sorry guys. plus i only got 2 weigh ins this week

Thanks for doing the chart. It looks great! Do you prefer a private message or do you want us to post our weight on the thread?
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    either way works. sorry i'm not able to get the chart up earlier... i usually only go online during my lunch break at work during the week... and I can't use photobucket there. :(
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I am 149.2 today so up .4. I am sick with a cold and not eating much of anything so I thought I would lose. Funny eh! I guess it is correct that you can eat too litte.
    smwert
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to join you guys. I have been here since Jan 1st. I haven't seen this post before.

My starting weight on Jan 1 was 218. I am at 203 now.

I usually use Friday as my weigh in day. Can I use that weight and get it to you on Sunday or do I need to go by my Sunday weight?

Thanks for putting this together.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...I am at 163 today. Time to go the OTHER way :laugh: Have a great day!
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to join you guys. I have been here since Jan 1st. I haven't seen this post before.

My starting weight on Jan 1 was 218. I am at 203 now.

I usually use Friday as my weigh in day. Can I use that weight and get it to you on Sunday or do I need to go by my Sunday weight?

Thanks for putting this together.

you can definitely use whichever days weight you'd prefer. then just send it sunday or monday for the chart. I'm attempting to get the chart up as soon as I can... but sometimes life just gets in the way. Sorry guys! :(
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    217.8. down 2.6 whoo hoo!
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. Have had two sick babies. Ended up at the hospital yesterday morning getting IVs and medicine for what we think was either food poisoning or a stomach virus. No workouts for me. Just trying to rest. Hope to go back to work tomorrow. Have a good week.

Christy
  • tamelab
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. Have had two sick babies. Ended up at the hospital yesterday morning getting IVs and medicine for what we think was either food poisoning or a stomach virus. No workouts for me. Just trying to rest. Hope to go back to work tomorrow. Have a good week.

Christy

Sorry y'all have been so sick. Hope you feel better soon!
  • cah0806
    Options
    Thanks. We're hoping the last half of February will be sickness free at our house...We've had RSV, the flu, and stomach viruses to boot! Have a good week!
    Christy
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    I'm Back... =D. 182.8
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...I've been MIA for a while. I've been busy with life and not counting calories:grumble: I have to get back on the wagon before I gain all my weight back. I had a good breakfast but I will miss my exercise class today. I have too much work that I didn't do over the weekend. I have started P90X again at home so I will do chest and back on that today. Hope you all have a great day!
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    218.4 today. up a little. but not too bad considering... plus TOM is coming this week.... awesome.
  • cah0806
    Options
    155.6 for me!
    Talk to you soon
    Christy
  • tamelab
    Options
    155.6 for me!
    Talk to you soon
    Christy

Way to go Christy! I seem to be headed in the wrong direction. Gotta get my head back in the game!!