Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Options

Replies

• HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    100 pounds? That's simply bad *kitten*! Wow!!! Keep up the work... If you've got the drive to lose 100 - you've got the drive to go right on through to "hot"...make that your next goal!!!
  • mother23ts
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the phenomenal work!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!! You look fabulous. I can't believe you have 60ish pound to lose. It doesn't look possible.

I actually only have about 40 more lbs to lose.......that thread was back when I'd only lost 100.4 lbs. I'm at 116+ right now.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats! may I ask how long it took you to lose 100lbs?

It has taken me 9.5 months. I started my weight loss journey on January 25th 2010
    What kind of exercise and stuff did you do to lose so much...great Job:)

I started out just walking, then I did the couch to 5k and added some strength training. Now I do P90X and I still walk or run on my treadmill and once in awhile I do Zumba.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Do you mind sharing what you are doing? I am new to the site, so, sorry if you already have!! Keep going!!!!
  • ammccarter
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!
    That's such an inspiration!!

My profile pic isn't me at my lightest, but it's right around my goal. To get back to that weight range would be wonderful for me, and it was great to see that someone else did it too:-)
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I just thought I should share a few recent photos......I've lost at least 16-20lbs since I posted this thread back in november.

022-4.jpg
    Here is me now in that same skirt from the first post (I need to get it resized obviously!! LOL)

150818.jpg
    I did get this one resized to fit and here is how it looked when I got it back.....but I think my stomach looks pudgy in this picture. At least I can wear it again though. I tried in on just last week and I think It's looks better now but this was the only "recent" photo I had on my computer and it was before the new year for sure!

005-8.jpg
    Here is a photo of me from december 11th 2010 (I don't have more recent ones that show full body, but you can I've lost more weight I think?? I don't know if 16lbs makes that much of difference on me) I look so cheesy in this picture.....and why the heck am I standing so stiff??? LOL

anyway thanks for looking. I'll be sharing more photos in April when I am done my round 1 of P90X

Only 40ish more lbs to go till I'm at goal!!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Have you gone out yet in that slinky shirt you showed off earlier in the thread?
  • 18HeatherF
    18HeatherF Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So inspirational!! Good for you , you ahve so much to be proud of!! Keep up the amazing work!!
    Heather

:bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look fantastic! Have you gone out yet in that slinky shirt you showed off earlier in the thread?

NO WAY!!! I'm saving that for after I have the "girls" lifted so I can wear it braless like it's supposed to worn.......I don't know if I'll even fit the shirt by then though!!! Even If I do fit it.......I think it's gonna be a wear around the house for hubby only kinda shirt, I don't think I'd have the guts to go out in it.

I'm thinking though I could probably wear it at the beach over a bikini top this summer as a kind of "cover up" just so I can say it actually got worn out in public!!
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    Fantabulous :) You look amazing!!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! I wish I would have thought to save some of my "big" clothes...would have been nice to see the difference. ;) You rock!
  • poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    girl!! you looking hottt!!!! keeping your merchandise right!!!!
  • dkiles
    dkiles Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your sucess. You look awesome. Way to go. :smile:
  • midnightangelz
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Wonderful job! You look very nice.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    you look incredible.
  • CallmeCola
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!! You look awesome
  • imogeneee
    Options
    wow. you're amazing.

(and the kid in the last photo is super super cute! ahah)
  • fjanvlb
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting your pictures
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    wow. you're amazing.

(and the kid in the last photo is super super cute! ahah)

Thanks! my son likes to be in photos.....he always has to be poking his face in the camera......but always goofing off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!