WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options
hummzz
hummzz Posts: 384 Member
Over the weekend I realized that since I've lost 20 pounds that I no longer sit on my bed to put on my panties and my pants.

WHAT YOU NOTICED SINCE YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT?

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have to go buy a freakin belt because my jeans keep slipping down (and I don't really care to look like a 16-year-old with his boxers hanging out). Also, my stomach doesn't make my t-shirts bulge anymore!! But the most surprising thing that I have noticed is how much I look forward to the gym and how much I miss it if I miss a day.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I have more energy.. I don't get up in the morning and just flop on the couch and eat.. I don't feel like a blob and I know it sounds stupid.. but I am actually tired at night.. and seem to fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer which makes me less tired the next day which makes me able to do more during the day.. And I actually LOVE THE GYM.. AND LOVE MOVING AROUND
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That is great! I noticed that I have ALOT more ebergy and can do 4 pushups ! Muhaha big accomplishment because i couldnt do any before!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have more energy to chase after my babies. I also no longer see my stomach when I look down; all I see is my chest instead (which doesn't bother me). My wedding set is getting too big; it will soon need to be re-sized. It is an awesome feeling to be losing weight and see results!!!
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    LOL this sounds funny, but when I give my youngest daughter a bath I would usually sit on the toilet lid..... well..... 30 lbs ago the lid would cave in!!! :laugh: Then one day a few weeks ago I was sitting on the lid again watching her play in the tub, and I noticed it didnt cave in! It was a happy moment..... hehe :heart:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I sleep less and feel rested when I wake up.
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    I'm happy, and I don't feel guilty because I'm not sitting on my butt on the couch. I'm actually DOING more stuff.
    Including Archery, which is AWESOME!
    :)
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The other day I noticed my face looked thinner. I noticed a change in the way my clothes fit a long time ago. But no matter how many times I've done the weight loss thing I've never noticed it in my face.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My butt feels smaller!

The leggings I am wearing today didn't cut into my skin.

My shoes are big on me now (losin' fat there too!)

My wedding rings are loose!

Sex is WAY BETTER!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I also noticed that my sweety walks behind me now. I think he's looking at my butt! LOL
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    We were looking at our pictures of a recent holiday and I didn't cringe at the ones of me!
  • hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my jeans without having to lay down on the bed. My love handles don't bulge out as much when I wear them too :)!
  • benitocereno
    benitocereno Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    When I do situps now my tailbone hurts :cry:. I guess that's what happens when you lose the padding!
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    I feel more confident.
    My jeans and shirts are gettin kinda big.
    I can feel my bones again! haha hips, collar bone, cheek bones, a little bit of ribs =)
    I don't feel as jiggley haha I still have fat but it seems to be more toned now..
    I don't feel strained when I'm walking, like its no longer a hassle
    =)

3408269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    Thanks to losing almost 10 lbs, my tactical EMS pants actually button again and they don't unbutton when I bend over or work with a patient!!! And my one pair of jeans that fit are starting to loosen up!!!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    It's no longer an effort to get to the gym, I actually look forward to it! And it's almost time for new workout clothes! And I'm getting closer to being able to cross my legs, ;)
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am able to wear light blue shirts again! I used to leave them in the closet because I would sweat too much.
  • funauntsherry
    funauntsherry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that my feet and ankles don't look as "puffy" (i've been trying to convince myself they were just puffy and not fat... HAHA!) and I might just be able to buy a "normal" pair of summer shoes this year!!
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    i found a freckle that didnt know existed before!
  • jltodd99
    Options
    I no longer need to hold on to the railing when walking up stairs. I can make it up a flight without having to hold on, YEAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!