Lose a Dozen by Easter! Starts 2/13/11 Join Us!

Options

Replies

• oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, a little late :S sorry lol
    SW: 184
    GW (easter) 172

BTW, i just saw this today, so.. i didn't know about these daily goals... but here's how i did.
    TUESDAY: I affectionately call this H20 Tuesdays!!

12 Cups Water! -- Nope.. not even close lol
    45 Minutes activity---I walked too and from school today, but that was only about 20 min.

Undercalories: Yes :)
    Bonus: Its good to be motivated towards something
  • Buterphly
    Options
    Water, 1/2 way there
    45 Minutes activity done and then some
    did 5 mins of streching
    And under calories thats as good as done, but i will check back in later:drinker: :smile:

Why I decided to join this challenge was I needed a change. My other support group on here just kinda fell apart:brokenheart: . I need all the modivation I can get! And I like to be competitive, so why not?

update water drank as much as I could ... didn't make it:frown:
    under calorie done :happy:
    streching did 15 mins:indifferent:
    And did 50 something minutes of excercise
    I will have to try harder tomorrow:wink:
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    An hour at the gym taking a class called 'Fit Camp'
    Drinking wise I could only do 9 glasses... anymore and I'll be up all night.
    Under Cals

Joined because I sort of 'fell off the wagon' last week and need some extra motivation. Love the mini-challenges!
  • blcotton
    Options
    I'm in:) My current weight is 185.
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    got 5 cups, but im still working on it!
    did 45 minutes of circuit training with my trainer
    and under calories
    woohoo!!

I also dont know when easter is, but if i can lose 10lbs by my birthday (march 21) i will be THE happiest person ever.
  • jenni3626
    jenni3626 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love these daily challenges. Thanks!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 167.
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    My weight is 205.7.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 224.0
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY: I affectionately call this H20 Tuesdays!!

12 Cups Water!

YEP!! :)

45 Minutes activity--- (you choose today! Report what you did,. If you need to break it up into 15 minute segments!)

No still sick. :( Getting better. :)

Under Calories!

Yep!! :)

Bonus: Why did you choose to join this challenge? I so look forward to getting to know each of you!

Challenges help make this mission I am on a little easier to deal with. Even makes it fun! Its also great to have all these friends to go through this with!! :)
  • manda52
    Options
    Sorry I'm late. My weigh in is 248.4
  • Kacerchaser
    Options
    I did pretty good today! =)
    12 cups of water - started pushing it right as soon as I woke up and did it! Just drank my last 4 oz!

45 min of exercise - only did 30, but I started Zumba on the Curves circuit! How fun!!!!!!

Under Calories - yep!

I joined because I am needing some motivation! The 2 girls I am "dieting" with, have lost their motivation and don't seem to be getting it back anytime soon! I want to stick with this and I need a way to keep me on track! =)
  • stacielynn1
    Options
    what can I say I am a night owl so all my post for the challenges will be done at night. Todays challenges were awesome and gave me motivation to get through today! 12 cups of water COMPLETE! 45 mins of activity COMPLETE and then some!! under calories COMPLETE!

Bonus. I joined this challenge for motivation! I was browsing the forums and came across this post. I am new to MFP so i read and it seemed like an awesome challenge and manageable given only averaging 1 pound a week! I sure hope I can do this but i know with my determination and the support of everyone in this challenge it will be in my grasp!!!

Thank you again for everyone that is coming together to make this happen!!!
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    12 Cups of Water - Nope, but I think that's unrealistic for me. I've had 10 already and I feel like my eyeballs are floating in my head! I'll keep trying though.
    45 Mins of Exercise - Done. Tae Bo kicked my butt today!
    Under Calories - Yes, but I really wanna eat a burger right now.

I joined because I wanna make sure that I succeed this time around and make it a change for good. I definitely have a problem with accountability and I'm hoping this will help me out. So far so good. My husband is my diet sabotage. He likes all the food I shouldn't eat and I'm a social eater, in addition to an emotional eater. I have little will power. So I'm hoping that seeing others in the trenches with me will keep me motivated to keep trying. :)
  • samerene
    Options
    12 Cups Water! Done
    45 Minutes activity--- done
    Under Calories! done..

did pretty well:D.
    Bonus: Why did you choose to join this challenge? well i start a new job after easter plus i have a wedding coming up as well so need to be in shape for tht.n i cant do it alone i need mitivation.n this looks like the best place with all the enthusiastic members..i know i can do this here:D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY Challenge Outcome:

12 Cups Water! ~ 17 cups
    45 Minutes activity ~ 4 hrs 40 mins (50 mins Wii Zumba, 1hr 20 mins Wii Just Dance 2, Zumba Class, Turbo Kick Class & 30 mins Elliptical)
    Under Calories! ~ Done!

Bonus: Why did you choose to join this challenge? I so look forward to getting to know each of you!
    I joined this challenge because Posh is a great motivation with her positive attitude and daily challenges. Hopefully by the end of this challenge, I will be at my goal weight. That would be great because I started my MFP weight loss journey with Posh's Christmas Challenge and I'll be able to reach my weight loss goal with the Easter Challenge.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I BELIEVE I have everyone up to this point added to the spreadsheet!

WOW! You are amazing! That is alot of ppl. Thanks for doing the spreadsheet! :flowerforyou:
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    The time zone difference for this site and my home , as well as my being an overnight worker 3-4 days/week makes my postings a little off
    Here is for Tuesday 2/15 :
    12 cups of water--Nope/sorry ..I am up peeing as is now...did 5 H20,/5 generic crystal light watered way down = 10 clear fluids
    45 min exercise - yes counting cleaning = 50 (15 exercise bike ...way too icy/cold outdoors.../15cleaning/20 line dancing)
    under calorie - heck yes
    Why took challenge - Was in a challenge group that dwindled to 2 people....looked for another and here I am... also because inskydiamonds is awesome; I do the recipe challenge with her.

Thank you insky for doing all that you do to help/motivate us and all the work with charting/spreadsheet !
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    unfortunately failed on all challenges yesterday (tuesday):blushing: shameful start i no But the rest of the week will be much better
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Did 12 cups of water exactly.
    Did 1 hour 5 minutes of exercise yesterday.
    Was under calories.

I did the challenge because it's a great way to track progress (other than doing it on your own) and I think it's a great way to chat it up with others who are doing the same!