30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• paigemang♥
    Options
    Doing really well on my water today!!

PLEASE add me as a friend...new on the site and need motivaters and support :flowerforyou:

~Paige
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a day late, but I'm here. LOL

I'm The Tortoise (also known as Sommer--yes pronounced like the season)
    My Starting Weight: 272.8 (I mean..does the scale REALLY need to be that precise? Just saying)

Can't wait!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Done my water for the day!! Of course I am going to keep drinking it! I hope all the challenges are this easy!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job on the water drinking everyone!!! I'm still working on it too..big challenge for me!!

I'll give you a clue about tomorrows challenge......here it is:

Do you love to eat? Tomorrows challenge is about food. Be thinking of your favorite low calorie recipe!! :happy:
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in with the challenge until just now. I got just a tiny bit panicked, but was relieved to see that I was 1 glass of water away from the 8 glasses. I had a diet coke today, so I'm going to drink an extra 8oz just to be on the safe side.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Finished with my exercise for the day, and I've been trying to drink a lot of water. Feels great so far!
  • Courtney818
    Options
    Just joined the site today but hoping to jump into this challenge! My CW is 171 and I would eventually like to be down to 155. For this challenge, I would like to drop 9 lbs by March 14. I am off to chug some water! Looking forward to the next 29 days. Thanks for the challenge!!

Peace & Love,
    Courtney
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    completed 60 minutes of exercise yesterday (spin class at the gym) and finished my 8 glasses of water today. :smile:
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job with the water and exercise everyone!! Still working on my 8 glasses here....I got in a good workout earlier with my Walk Away the Pounds dvd and my new mp3 player, having good music gets you pumped to workout!!
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    What kind of daily challenges would you like to see here? This is my first time doing a challenge....let alone keeping up with everybody! I have my friend and cousin on here, kylakesgal to help! It was her idea :)

Thought of another kind of challenge to add: short high intensity workouts to incorporate into a day, beyond normal exercise. Example: in addition to my nightly workout (tonite it happened to be a 35 minute walk), I decided to jog in place for 10 minutes while my kid was taking a bath.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - completed exercise - 60 minutes on the bike; drank 15 glass of water
    Feeling good!

Hoping everyone's Day 2 went well!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but I'd like to jump in!

SW 164
    GW 154

I definitely met the water challenge yesterday and today and the exercise too! 45 minutes of Zumba lad night and 45 minutes of cardio/body toning tonight!

Good luck everyone!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    35 minutes of exercise
    8 cups of water
    slightly below my calorie count for the day

Rose
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've had 6 cups of water so far today..still have a couple hours left. Completed day 2 of 30 day shred and I am feeling it for sure. Completely loving getting healthy!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great idea Olivia. Sometimes all it takes is just a little bit more than what we are already doing!:) From the posts I've read, there are many that way surpassed the challenge today. Great work everyone. I'm finishing my last glass of water for the day. If you are new to drinking lots of water, it will be a little difficult at first but the more you do it, you will find yourself craving it or at least I do. Just wondering if everyone is still here with us? There aren't nearly as many posts as I figured there would be. Be sure to think of a good low calorie recipe. It can be a main dish or dessert. We plan on posting those tomorrow. I can feel us all getting healthier already:) I know my energy level was so much higher today after working out!! How's everyone feeling?
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Hour of fit camp at the gym
    8 glasses of water
    Below cal count for today

Never said my 30 day goal: 5 lbs would be great.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sipping my 8th glass of water as I type :) I was good with my calorie count today, too!
  • BritLyn
    Options
    I'm in! I need the daily motivation!!! I just started this too PERFECT!

CW 130
    Mini Goal 125 3/14
    Mini Goal 120 4/14
    Mini Goal 115 5/14
    Mini Goal 110 6/1
    GW 100 by summertime
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm checking in kinda late but I tend to stay up late cause I am just out of college and that was my habit. So the challenge is to drink water, huh. I'm not a big fan of plain water, but I've noticed that if I make sure to have a glass of water near me all the time, I tend to drink more. I usually drink a lot of tea. I love tea. All kinds too, black, green, camomille. Right now I have a ginger tea that is really refreshing. So technically I'm not sure if I actually made 8 glasses because I forgot to count today, but I think I'm pretty close.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm checking in. I took an hour bike ride today. It was so nice out after all the snow we had last week.
    Weight 148
    Water 5 glasses.
    A recipe huh? I'll hae to think that over. Does home made popcorn count? just kidding.