WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• alohajillian
    Options
    Bones! Like -- OMG is that a lump?! :happy: (at my wrist and knuckles)
    Muscle! Starting to get definition and LOVING it!
    Might be time to buy new bras though....but I'll take it!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to wear a skirt yesterday with out getting the chafe with out hose or anything. I had on tights but they got a run with in 30 mins in getting to work so went the whole day.
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am cold, all, the friggin time. Bad idea to start loosing insulation in one of the coldest years in Maine in awhile lol
    I have more energy
    My closet is having a biggest loser contest, instead of organizing by long sleeves, tshirts, etc. I now have an I fit section, doesn't fit yet, and donates (too big!)
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend who I affectionately describe as pocket-sized can wrap his arms all the way around my middle very, very comfortably.

Improved cuddles are a definite plus :)
  • ddmcclore
    Options
    I have noticed, my jeans fit loser
    my face smaller
    my waist smaller, and at work co-worker noticed something has chance with me, but have not ask yet.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4706890.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I can FEEL my collarbones! Can't see 'em that well yet but I can feel them under the little fat that's left!
    Also, I have a pair of jeans that, last winter/spring I could barely zip up, let alone button them. Now, I have to wear a belt or I'll be showing everyone my goods!
  • KellyS0828
    KellyS0828 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My rings have gotten to big. I can now buy jeans at American Eagle, and have to wear a belt. Have a lot more energy. The belly roll is getting smaller when I sit down.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My butt feels smaller!

The leggings I am wearing today didn't cut into my skin.

My shoes are big on me now (losin' fat there too!)

My wedding rings are loose!

Sex is WAY BETTER!

BAHAHA
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I stand up straighter because I've been working on my core.

My Dunlop's Disease is getting better. (You know, mah belly dun-lops over mah belt? :laugh: Not so much anymore!)

I am HAPPY! Pleasant side effect of exercise is that my depression symptoms are lessening.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I can bend my knees better since I started exercising. I have more energy. My biggest "big girl" panties are very loose! Even my snowboots are floppy. My bras are too big.(Goodbye to the girls again...) I just feel better already!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound a lil sad but i stopped cracking as many fat jokes about myself.

I smile more.

and my pants almost fell off when my arms were full at work. i had to hustle back to my desk desperately praying that my chonies weren't hangin out :p
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My bras are too loose on me. I went from a 41C to a 36C. Woot!
    I can pull my jeans off without undoing the button or the zipper.
    I can't wait to see what other changes happen over the next year. :smile:
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i've lost almost 40 pounds and i've noticed i no longer have to wear tank tops under every shirt to cover up my "back fat" or just fat in general! i no longer have to suck in to have a flat tummy, and i no longer feel the need to wear t-shirts or sit with my arms crossed over my stomach! it's great!!! and yes, my size 5 shorts that i bought last summer, fall straight to the floor when i try to put them on!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I can actually breathe in child's pose (it's a yoga thing).
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My bras are too BIG for me! HUGE deal for me!
    My upper arms feel tighter.
    I can feel and see collar bones.
    I drown in my work shirts.
  • sdwsara
    Options
    as my body shrank, that included my boobs - rewarded myself with some new ones :) HELLO SKINNY ME AND BIG BOOBS!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I stand up straighter because I've been working on my core.

My Dunlop's Disease is getting better. (You know, mah belly dun-lops over mah belt? :laugh: Not so much anymore!)

I am HAPPY! Pleasant side effect of exercise is that my depression symptoms are lessening.

Me too!

And I can feel my hip bones again.

And guys are being creepy horney selves at bars again.

I love have my photo taken.

I've changed so many sizes I've taken to purchasing clothing at thrift because I won't be able to wear it next month anyways.

I've been drinking less booze.

I have 1 chin again!

I went from a 40C to a 38C.

And 24 to 16.
  • mayday2169
    Options
    I can tie my shoes and still breath. Before I would have to hold my breath (Belly in the way!) and take a break before moving on to the next shoe!!! : )
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that my skin is glowing and I look (and feel) 10 years younger!
  • dream_litotes
    Options
    The first thing that happened to me was that my collarbones started showing again. Then my joints got skinnier - elbows, wrists, ankles, knuckles. My chin became a cute } shape rather than just a ) although I'm still looking forward to losing the double chin.

My posture is way better, and standing up for long stretches of time (like at choir) is NOT a problem, because I know how to hold my weight.

When I tense the muscles in my upper arm you can actually see the fat moving! (I can do 5-10 pushups now; never ever been able to do any at all before.) And when I have my hands in my hips/waist and use my abs to make sound, my hands get pushed to the sides visibly - nearly an inch each.

When I put my hands over my head I can see my ribs moving underneath the skin, both on either side and just beneath my collarbones.

I hardly have any bad cravings anymore, and I avoid eating too sweet/sugary things because the excessive sweetness makes me feel a little sick. (I won't be having honey on my pancakes in a while!)

Every time I discover something new I'm so excited to see what will come next!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!