30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 17 = Complete!!!
    * I followed Natalie the entire time except for those darn plank jacks in the last circuit! Ugh. Also, my weight has been pretty stagnant since starting (about 2lbs lost since starting January 30th), but I've already lost several inches so I'm excited to see my final results in just 13 more days :happy:

That's awesome that you were able to stay with Natalie for so long! I'm still with Anita most of the time but I'm getting. there slow but surely. Congrats on the lost inches!!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    D12
    Level 2 day 1

I think I'm going to like this level. My inner shin hurt during any jumping move. When I do jumping jacks I turn my heel out causing me to put all the pressure on the big toe side of my foot rather then across the ball. I am trying to be mindful of this.
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day 16, L2D6. I missed yesterday, but it is going well, able to up the intensity a bit (some plank jacks and whatever that other jumping one in plank position is, with Natalie!). I love this video and look forward to it everyday!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L2D6 (day 16 all up) so happy to be past the half way mark, really proud of myself with not giving up!!! :):)

I am like a couple of you, while the weight is not falling off in large amounts, the inches are, so VERY!!!!! happy with that :D:D

Good luck everyone, where ever you are with this programme
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    oh my. started level 2 today. did i say oh my already? i definitely appreciate the change from level 1, and this is totally kicking my *kitten*. it's pretty awesome, i feel like i'm being pushed a lot more, so i'm pretty happy with the program so far, as it means that 10 days of level 1 really got me ready for level 2. still got to gain a lot of improvement but that was the case with level 1 as well. can't wait til i can do all the moves without modification!! we'll see!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 8 L1 complete Day 9 tonight omg only 2 days left of L1 then onto the dreaded L2 which i havent even looked at yet lol well done all for sticking with the program ;-)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 18 of Level 2 completed yesterday. I'm getting semi better at Level 2 I think...still have a lot of trouble with all of the plank poses...but I'm working at it. I think I'll be ready to move on to Level 3 in a couple more days. I've been told Level 2 is harder than Level 3...but we shall see...great job everyone!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 18 = Complete!!! I was feeling very lazy today prior to working out, but forced myself to finish it. Maybe I need to step it up to level 3 tomorrow...Eeeeeek!!!!!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 10!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    L1D4 COMPLETE!!!!! FLAT BELLY HERE I COME
  • Mundy86
    Options
    Day13 Level 2

When coming home from work, I talked to my coworker and we were not going to do the DVD. (shes sick and I had a tough day) But I made a deal with my self, if dinner was not done and had enough time I would do it. Well 39 minutes left for dinner. I did the DVD and felt great.

I'm almost half way through. This coming weekend I will miss at least one day, so no reason not to do it now. I am planing on hiking again on Friday as well.
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    day 2 of level 2 just completed! phew, that's a lot of work, but i'm seeing results. mostly in my strength and endurance and muscle growth. not a whole lotta pounds off, but i'm okay with building some muscle so i don't feel like such a weakling lifting my own body up!
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Hey guys!

After reading all the great reviews about this dvd i decided to buy it! It comes tomorrow so wish me luck!

I do have a question though. At the moment I am doing:

40 minute run/jog = 6 days a week
    60 minutes of weight/strenght training = alternitive days
    20/30 minutes yoga = alternitive days to weights

I really want to keep up the jogging and weights but if I do this dvd workout everyday or other day, by how much should I cut back on my usual routine or should i just add it on to the above?

Thanks all!!!

Zoe
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    L1D7 done....lost three pounds but no inches....YET! Looking forward to moving up to L2. I'm going to watch it first so I don't get any nasty suprises!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post last night when I finished D16L2. Over the halfway mark!

I was so excited this morning though when I took weight and measurements. I'm done a total for 8 pounds since starting and my waist has shrunk 3 1/2 inches! I had to take the measurement a few times before I actually believed it was true...lol. It has definitely has encouraged me to keep at it. A couple more inches and I'll be out of the 40s for my waist size...yay!
  • teramae
    Options
    I forgot to post last night when I finished D16L2. Over the halfway mark!

I was so excited this morning though when I took weight and measurements. I'm done a total for 8 pounds since starting and my waist has shrunk 3 1/2 inches! I had to take the measurement a few times before I actually believed it was true...lol. It has definitely has encouraged me to keep at it. A couple more inches and I'll be out of the 40s for my waist size...yay!

You are rocking the shred!! Great job...almost there! Wahoo!
  • teramae
    Options
    Day 17 overall (Level 2, Day 7). Felt good, still sweating as much as the first day of level 2 (had no idea it was possible to sweat that much with a 20 min workout!!). Looking forward to continuing to pick up the intensity over the next 3 days before moving on to level 3. Honestly, I really like Jillian, and am pretty interested in doing her slimdown program when I am done with the 30 day shred!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 19 :happy: I will do level 2 one last time tomorrow & then move on up to level 3 on Saturday!!!

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT SHREDDING EVERYONE!!!
  • Mundy86
    Options
    L2 D14

Felt good. Hiking tomorrow. Don't know how my shin is going to do. I'm looking forword to the day off on Saturday. But only one.
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! It's really helping me to keep going at it, hearing all the positive effects it's had for everyone :happy: