your cute...?

Options

Replies

• FattieCrosby
    Options
    Realize that your worth as a person has nothing to do with what you look like or a number on a scale. Or get some ugly friends.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Wow...so now we have to compliment the RIGHT way to not offend. I need a flow chart please.
    haha yes....i date black guys and had to get used to the term "fat booty" cause in white world that is NOT a good thing....and then i started getting all self conscious of my butt....instead say something along the lines of "nice booty" haha
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    For me and I'm guessing a lot of other men, hot and sexy even have less to do with looks then women think. Hot is in the confidence and how a woman carries herself. Know you're sexy and hot and we'll know it too.

AMEN!!
  • suetommy
    Options
    Ok so this year I made alot of "choices" I decided I would be healthy and I also decided I was going to try really hard to convince myself that I'm pretty....well I was curious how do YOU feel pretty? I have lost 22 pounds and I am young ect. BUT I do not know how to accept a compliment lol I have always been the "cute" girl that hangs out with the HOTT girls....I know I am not hott and prolly never will be but how do I make myself feel...you know pretty....what do you do to feel pretty?
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    For me and I'm guessing a lot of other men, hot and sexy even have less to do with looks then women think. Hot is in the confidence and how a woman carries herself. Know you're sexy and hot and we'll know it too.

AMEN!!

IM NOT A MAN LOL...BUT I AGREE ITS ALL IN HOW U CARRY URSELF!
  • suetommy
    Options
    You are pretty! It is your attitude that needs improving, believe me. Friends are often deceptive and maybe cool! However, know, tell yourself many times daily as you breath deeply, I am a beautiful woman and believe it because you are.:love::love: :love:
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @beautifuldisaster Well first of all, drop the term "disaster", and B) I usually curl my hair and paint my toenails silver to feel pretty...TMI?!? Just KNOW that you're beautiful, and the rest will follow.

:o]
  • suetommy
    Options
    Know yourself! Sage advice. Pretty is as pretty does; friends often play up their own benefits and you probably agree that they have great attributes, but so do you. Your picture is beautiful know it! Grow up and see yourself as a beautiful woman, you are only young once, so practice your graces in the mirror and in deed.
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    **Sigh** I always have to convince myself I am not the hottest girl in the room. **wink wink**
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think I'm far too much of a dork to ever be hot, but I think my dorkiness holds a lot more appeal. I can't imagine a Kim Kardashian type having a conversation about zombies or Lord of the Rings.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I, for one, don't even get cute. I'm nice. I tend to get passed over. I'm tired of getting passed over but then don't want a man like that anyway! I don't know how to feel pretty.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I just have a take it or leave it attitude. My husband is very attracted to me and I know other men are. But you know what? I guess I have a thought that also, one day, I'm going to be 70..or 80. What is going to build my esteem as a person then? I do the typical things women do to feel look attractive but hey, I'll be a hot 70!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I always feel pretty. :laugh:

You ladies should all feel very good about yourselves because you are ALL hot!! To me, a woman who takes care of herself and tries hard to be healthy is beautiful. I don't go for the overly made-up, fake look. I like women who are natural, athletic and as comfortable in a sports bra running a couple miles as they are in a little black dress. And I agree with the other guys in this thread...sexy is a state of mind.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    First of all, I love your username. Great 311 song :)

secondly...if thats you in your profile pic, I'd say you are hot and cute ;)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im so freaking hot I can thaw meat just by looking at it!
    lol really I just try to compliment myself everyday.I used to have really bad self esteem which oddly enough changed when I was at my heavyst.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow...so now we have to compliment the RIGHT way to not offend. I need a flow chart please.

Here's a line not to use: "Looks like you're losing some of that gut."

Also, "Not any fatter than you do in the rest of your clothes." in reply to the world's most stupid question. (Do I look fat in this dress?)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I guess all things are relative. You hate cute. Personally I like to say, "Hi, my name is..." and not get pepper sprayed.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Also, "Not any fatter than you do in the rest of your clothes." in reply to the world's most stupid question. (Do I look fat in this dress?)
    How about...you weight loss make your boobies look bigger?
  • sheilabennett
    Options

How about...you weight loss make your boobies look bigger?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Please use that!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I guess all things are relative. You hate cute. Personally I like to say, "Hi, my name is..." and not get pepper sprayed.

:laugh: