P90X Group?

Options

Replies

• drwstown76
    Options
    Ok well I took 3 days off and am going to start phase 2 today...I'm a little nervous cause of the back but I have to finish this program...I feel like my life depends on it! So keep me in your though :)

Disaster... You keep rockin it! Believe that back will stay healthy and it WILL STAY HEALTHY.
    We believe in you... Way to go!
  • drwstown76
    Options

I was checking out the Core workout just to see what we all we would be doing...I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT!! Looks like an awesome workout!

Stefani.... It's awesome!!! Really tough, but fun! You got this... noooooo problem! :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I ordered P90X last week and am still waiting for the ship notice. When I get it I and my husband will be starting it. My main goal is fitness though I would be thrilled to lose some of the many pounds I'd like to downsize. :)
  • drwstown76
    Options
    I ordered P90X last week and am still waiting for the ship notice. When I get it I and my husband will be starting it. My main goal is fitness though I would be thrilled to lose some of the many pounds I'd like to downsize. :)

Hey Knit! Welcome...

I promise you this... When you bring it every day and stick to the diet plan, the lbs just fall off! It's incredible! I have two partners who started the program with me 44 days ago. One has lost 12 lbs, one has lost 13lbs, and one has lost 19 lbs! We are bringing it! You will be soooo pleasantly surprised! Let us know when you get started! :)

Drew
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Week four here :) I really wished I like YogaX more. I don't. not.even.a.little. I love Yoga but sadly Tony bores me to death in this one. At least I enjoy the others. I have lost 4 lbs and a total of 5 inches :)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Week four here :) I really wished I like YogaX more. I don't. not.even.a.little. I love Yoga but sadly Tony bores me to death in this one. At least I enjoy the others. I have lost 4 lbs and a total of 5 inches :)

Way to go!! Right here with ya on week 4!! I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it through Yoga last night or not. My body was feeling kinda weak. Looking forward to Kenpo and Core this week!!

Keep it up!! :)
  • Stefani74
    Options
    AWESOME NEWS!!

Hubby went for a follow-up for his high cholesterol. Since he's been doing P90X daily and eating good he's not only lost about 5-7 lbs, but his cholesterol is down tremendously!!! Doc told him if it's still down in 3 months he will take him off of his meds!! Woohoo! Maybe it will do the same for his blood pressure!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    sooo today I did chest shoulders and tris...umm I made it through 35 min. and had to stop...my back held up o...k... but I took it slow...I am also doing a 3 day shakeology cleanse so since I am taking in VERY low calories for 3 days I figure it will be ok....the push ups however..dang! I am thinking I am gonna need like 10 rounds just to be able to do em on my toes! P90x really lets you know how OUT of shape you are lol. I did my 30 day pics. and measurements...I am down 12 inches and 8 pounds....I am really hoping phase 2 is nicer to me :)
  • Stefani74
    Options
    sooo today I did chest shoulders and tris...umm I made it through 35 min. and had to stop...my back held up o...k... but I took it slow...I am also doing a 3 day shakeology cleanse so since I am taking in VERY low calories for 3 days I figure it will be ok....the push ups however..dang! I am thinking I am gonna need like 10 rounds just to be able to do em on my toes! P90x really lets you know how OUT of shape you are lol. I did my 30 day pics. and measurements...I am down 12 inches and 8 pounds....I am really hoping phase 2 is nicer to me :)

Way to go girl!! A friend of mine just did the Shakeology cleanse and lost 9 pounds! I am going to try it but am going to wait until after I get done with P90X.
  • drwstown76
    Options
    AWESOME NEWS!!

Hubby went for a follow-up for his high cholesterol. Since he's been doing P90X daily and eating good he's not only lost about 5-7 lbs, but his cholesterol is down tremendously!!! Doc told him if it's still down in 3 months he will take him off of his meds!! Woohoo! Maybe it will do the same for his blood pressure!!

That is AWESOME! Give him my kudos! You guys are kickin butt!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    So... day 46. Passed the half way point! Feeling great.... and a little exhausted. My buddy just eclipsed 20 lbs lost! The champ is here!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Yay! Ours came and we can start soon!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    If you haven't ordered the resistance bands, you can find them at Sports Authority.
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So... day 46. Passed the half way point! Feeling great.... and a little exhausted. My buddy just eclipsed 20 lbs lost! The champ is here!

Awesome!!!
  • drwstown76
    Options
    Hey All... How are we doing? Give me a heads up...

It's Day 47 for me... only 43 days to go. It just gets easier and easier and the results are getting better and better. It was legs, back, and ARX for me today! Loved it!

Still Pushin Play...
    Drew
  • Stefani74
    Options
    Hey All... How are we doing? Give me a heads up...

It's Day 47 for me... only 43 days to go. It just gets easier and easier and the results are getting better and better. It was legs, back, and ARX for me today! Loved it!

Still Pushin Play...
    Drew

Great job!!

Last night was Kenpo and tonight Stretch. I am thinking about adding doing doubles after this recovery week. Just feel like I need more cardio. Since we do our regular workout at night, doing Cardio X in the morning shouldn't be too bad.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    IMAG0346_wonder.jpg

30 day pics....down 25 and 12 inches...I am being very...umm ballsy by posting this lol
  • Stefani74
    Options
    WOW! 25 lbs? That's awesome girl! Lookin fantastic!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options

I have only lost12 WITH p90x I had lost about 15 ish the month before....lol I wish I could lose 25 a month!!
  • Stefani74
    Options

I have only lost12 WITH p90x I had lost about 15 ish the month before....lol I wish I could lose 25 a month!!

Well 12 lbs in a month is still awesome! At least you are losing...I am back up to where I started and have only lost 2 1/2 inches! I actually think my butt and thighs are getting bigger since they are firming up! lol But still going!!