My Journey- In Pics

Options
Here is a photo journal of my journey. I actually started my weight loss journey in October, though the first picture was in April of 2007. The weight & measurements were the same from April to October. October was when I got my act together and really put an effort into my new lifestyle.

Compare_4-1.jpg

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo journal of my journey. I actually started my weight loss journey in October, though the first picture was in April of 2007. The weight & measurements were the same from April to October. October was when I got my act together and really put an effort into my new lifestyle.

Compare_4-1.jpg
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    WOW:noway:

You are AWESOME!!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Congrats!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You look awesome!! :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I just realized (after reading about offensive posts) that my comment I had here may be taken offensively.

So, I replace it with smiles!

:happy: :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh !!! wow.....
    you look amazing.....:love:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!

very motivational!
  • Javancub
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: beautiful results. Keep up the good work.
  • carak2000
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations - it's very inspiring :).
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    great job. congratulation :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You look great!!:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Angel_Mac
    Options
    You look amazing! So spill it, what did it take to make your transformation possible?
  • Nana27
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great and you look a lot younger too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! You look amazing! :glasses: Kinda makes me want to dig out some older (slightly older) pics of me and save them up for my big success. bravo.gif
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! How exciting to see in pics your success with losing weight. You're doing a fantastic job. I wish I would have started taking pics of my weightloss journey. I guess it's not too late to start huh? Thanks for posting. You're another wonderful inspiration. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats.

I have a question, when caculating inches what do you figure in?
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    :noway: You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks all!! :blushing:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    You look amazing!

Kim
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    that is great , looking at the old you some times do you thing was that really me?
    Keep up the good work.
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    You look amazing! So spill it, what did it take to make your transformation possible?

In October I had a wake-up call at work, I was walking around & having a hard time breathing. At the same time I started working with a trainer that would not take my lame excuses on why I was not doing any cardio. Once I got into the habit of coming into the gym every day it got easier & I actually started looking forward to going to the gym to workout & do cardio. I've always loved lifting, but hated cardio. I now have started running and enjoying it.

My trainer also started me out slowly with my eating. She started having me count my calories and stay within a certain point, which is why I found this site to help with counting calories. After I was able to eat more, as I had been only eating 2 meals a day, she then started me on a more structured meal plan. Because she takes my workouts into consideration with my meal plans, I do not eat my exercise calories from this site, so I never add in my cardio until after the end of the day. The plan she has me on is about 500cals over what this site would reccommend, so I am not worried about not eating enough- believe me I do eat plenty.

I now drink tons of water, which had been a weak point, I rarely drink sodas, and if I do it's usally a sip or two of someone else's. I have also cut out most of the alcohol except when on vacation.

I work out 5 to 6 days a week. 3 days of weights and at least 5 days of cardio anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.

Well, that's my story.

Shari :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!