February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Feb goal 40 miles - 18 miles done = 22 more to go to meet my goal.

:flowerforyou: Keep it up everyone :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.64 on the treadmill at the y tonight....updated my siggie...
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    toots.... you can do it!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lady Persia!

4.74 done so far today, got a walk planned for later, probably about 3.5 miles or so.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in...

34.78 miles for the month...man I gotta start moving to get to 60
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Yay.... the sun was shining today and I got in a 9.5mile walk :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    only 1 mile today, but something is better than nothing. Probably won't be able to clock miles again until Sunday. Shooting for 5!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yes TeamLeela 1 mile is better than nothing!!! WTG!!

I got in 3 miles on the hotel elliptical!!!
  • carolyng66
    carolyng66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of *kitten* to move too. Yeah, I'm in.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Dinos - I missed a Beach Walk somewhere so far as my dayplanner says I am at 55 miles and my MFP said 53. So this reflects my 5 miles from today - (3 miles C25k - 2 miles beach). :):) Thanks - C
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    3 miles walking
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with a total of 6 miles tonight (5.5 running plus .5 walking) on the treadmill.

exercise.png
  • toots99
    Options
    Another 3.29 done tonight.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Dinos - I missed a Beach Walk somewhere so far as my dayplanner says I am at 55 miles and my MFP said 53. So this reflects my 5 miles from today - (3 miles C25k - 2 miles beach). :):) Thanks - C

Carol, I just copy the total miles from your tickers/signatures, I cannot keep track of each and every workout you do. The numbers in the spreadsheet reflect the updated miles in your ticker (or signature), even if you don't post a particular workout in the thread. Some people for example never post anything, however they update their tickers so I can see their progress by browsing through their older posts.

Yesterday I was too sore and decided to take a day off the workouts. I went shopping for new running shoes instead and ended up with a pair of New Balance 1226s to replace my 5-year old Nikes. Can't wait to go running this evening.

12261040_l1.jpg
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i did 1.75 miles on the treadmill before spin last night....updated my siggie....looking forward to my lunchtime walk today as i wont have time for a workout tonight with bunco......
    wooooohooooo getting close to reaching my goal before the end of the month :)
  • toots99
    Options

Carol, I just copy the total miles from your tickers/signatures, I cannot keep track of each and every workout you do. The numbers in the spreadsheet reflect the updated miles in your ticker (or signature), even if you don't post a particular workout in the thread. Some people for example never post anything, however they update their tickers so I can see their progress by browsing through their older posts.

Yesterday I was too sore and decided to take a day off the workouts. I went shopping for new running shoes instead and ended up with a pair of New Balance 1226s to replace my 5-year old Nikes. Can't wait to go running this evening.

12261040_l1.jpg

Five year old Nikes? Holy Moses, I go through sneakers like crazy, a few pair a year! I wish mine lasted five years!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

12261040_l1.jpg

Five year old Nikes? Holy Moses, I go through sneakers like crazy, a few pair a year! I wish mine lasted five years!
    Gosh me too!!! Those look very nice Dinos and I am sure you will fel the difference! WOW 5 years????
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    yesterday 8.03 miles walking Had a walk challenge with friends
    great motivation

only have 28.34 miles to go this month.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Gosh me too!!! Those look very nice Dinos and I am sure you will fel the difference! WOW 5 years????

Well, the truth is that I bought the Nikes 5 years ago with the noble intention to start running, but stashed them in a shelf until last July :ohwell: when I started running again. The shoes are still roadworthy, so I'm going to alternate between them and the new ones for a few weeks. There's a term for this that I can't recall, breaking them or something.

I did go running this evening, unfortunately in the old shoes because it was raining.:grumble: Oh well, I think I'm going to keep the new ones next to my bed for a while.:heart:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    3.1 mile run/walk at lunch...forgot my sports bra but i pushed on anyway.....
    updated my siggie below...