February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    @vhuber--The 998 calories was for my total burn in five hours active and non. Today was my fitness test. I had to log five hours of exercise and activity. Also due to my irregular heart we were testing what I could manage. The four miles was just my exercise period only.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with 8.5 today! (Ran 8 miles and walked .5 miles). :happy:

exercise.png
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, another 8+ miles walked today, still very windy but found a nice mostly sheltered woodland walk :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    onawhymm, way to get after it, some days we just HAVE to push ourselves huh?? good job!

LadyPersia, thanx for the clarification, that just seemed so high of a number for 4 miles! Hope the fit test went well! Good job!

KCmom & barty,, WOW!!!!! Way to go 8 and 8+ is AWESOME!!! Way to push yourselves!!!!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current Mileage: 31
    Goal Mileage: 75
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    7 miles for me today: 4 mile walk outside + 3 miles on the treadmill.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Awesome gehlerc!!!!

I shoveled MORE frickin snow!!!! I can't wait for our cruise in (((( TWO ))))) weeks!! Then I took my furry kids for a 1/2 mile trek through snow drifts and cold cold wind!! While watching SB I walked on treadmill for another 5 miles for a total of 5.50!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I am avoiding a stent for my heart so exercise has to be monitored. Today I walked 2 miles on the treadmill and 3.43 outside. 5.43 total.
    I did well on my first of three fitness test. Want to see all of my grandchildren born:)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.25 miles for me today walking around the playground area while the kids played and then we ran up and down the hill at the park a few times...took me 90 mins to get them miles done but it was a good use of my time versus sitting on my @ss playing with my iphone while they played....updated siggie...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Four miles done....
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The first week of February is done, 1/4 of the month is behind us.
    We keep moving with the same momentum, marginally even better than the first week of January. Normally the second week of the month is our lowest in mileage, so try to keep up the good work these coming days

FMYAChallenge_619_image001.gif
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    We keep moving with the same momentum, marginally even better than the first week of January. Normally the second week of the month is our lowest in mileage, so try to keep up the good work these coming days

Awesome chart as always! It brings out a bit of competitiveness in me.

And yet I can't help but wonder.....who is this bri1760? :huh:
  • toots99
    Options

:laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    Boy I gotta step it up!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2 more miles - beach walk. (switching my run day to tomorrow - just a tad hungover after the superbowl party!!!!!! Go Pack!)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Well, I upgraded you a little. :laugh:
    Gee, I must be really careful around here. First my slipups with word selections, now with names, I wonder what major feckup I'm up to next. :embarassed:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Yay! I'm up top for once instead of procrastinating at the bottom! haha wooooo!:drinker:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    11 miles total for Saturday and Sunday. I'm about to do 2 more miles today, right now.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.14 miles at lunch today...gonna get more done tonight...i'll update my siggie later when i finish the day...
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi and 5 rainy miles walked today :bigsmile: