February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    9.02 miles today, not a bad way to kick off the challenge!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options

...and in one day, you surpass me. >sigh< Yes, resigned to my fate. :sad:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, its been a beautiful day here today and i have walked for 8.5 miles (could have just kept going but ran out of time) :happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

...and in one day, you surpass me. >sigh< Yes, resigned to my fate. :sad:

:laugh: Sorry! :flowerforyou:
  • AngieOnTheBeach
    AngieOnTheBeach Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    15/75! I may have to up my total :P
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk outside at lunch (brrrrrr!) + 4 miles on the treadmill after work = 6 miles for me today.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4 mile walk today....I forgot my ticker for half of my routines today so I didn't record them.

90.62 miles left
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After FIRE 45 I ran on the treadmill 1.17 miles, did some ab work, and then caught some more walking while waiting for Dr.'s appointment, so I will just say 1.20 miles to be on the safe side!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with a 5 mile run this afternoon!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    updated my siggie.....keep moving your *kitten* folks....3 days done out of 28....
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.25 miles today! Got my groove back! :blushing:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Well, this <ahem> "heavyweight" (by weight, not ability heh) managed to move his @ss 9.3 miles today via treadmill, stairmaster and recumbent bike ... thus holding toots at bay for what, one, maybe* two more days til she smokes right past me like I was standing still?!? :happy:

I too am resigned to my fate. GO TOOTS! :drinker:

ETA: Cool! Just noticed that I've completed a half marathon already! :happy:
  • Luckie712
    Options
    I'm a little late but I'm in again for 100! :bigsmile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.8 miles this morning. I caught a little cold yesterday so I didn't move much, just the occassional walk to the kitchen to eat my wife's apple pie :grumble:

Added another sheet to the google spreadsheet called 'All_Months'. It shows how many miles we moved every month & the totals since Nov 1 that I've been tracking these challenges. I intentionally left out the names of 35 people who joined but never moved their butts. Anyway, the numbers are there, you can see for yourselves at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?authkey=CNW9wNcO&key=tr9IykabJ03F27nj7Cizpcg&authkey=CNW9wNcO#gid=8
  • vhuber
    Options
    WTG!!! Yes that is an awesome way to kick off the challenge! How do you get your mileage? Running? Walking? Biking? Ellipticalling? Swimming? good job!!!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in! I am at 10.5 miles for the month... Happy Friday everyone!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Gotta stop goofing off! Please add 3 more miles for me!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Yesterday must have been the lull before the storm as all lastnight and today its been blowing gale force winds (fine to walk in one direction :laugh: not so good going the other way! ) managed to do 5 miles despite the weather lol.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did NOT feel up to working out today, just feel tired!!! But I got up and moved my *kitten*. I pushed it to my CLX PUSH Circuit 3 and did 4 miles of run/walks on the treadmill!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles recumbent bike!!! :glasses: