February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    here is my FMYA Challenge: walk/run 30 miles and 28 days other forms of exercise (which includes dvds or exercise tv: last chance workout, shred, cardio blast, pilates, yoga..to name a few)

I have already did the "Last Chance workout" with Jillan Micheals = 26 minutes and burned 265 calories. I am going to walk/run for 2 miles today later today.

Let do this!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    here is my FMYA Challenge: walk/run 30 miles and 28 days other forms of exercise (which includes dvds or exercise tv: last chance workout, shred, cardio blast, pilates, yoga..to name a few)
    I have already did the "Last Chance workout" with Jillan Micheals = 26 minutes and burned 265 calories. I am going to walk/run for 2 miles today later today.
    Let do this!

Here are my FMYA Challenge...i'm gonna incorporate it all here cause i just can't keep up with 3 threads of fitness anymore LOL....

FMYA Activity Plan...
    Spin Class at least 1x week, strength training 2x week, lunch time walk 4-5 times a week (minimum of 40 mins/2.5 miles), swim laps 1x week... This is what i'm working towards folks...keep me in check...

FMYA Challenges/Goals....
    75 Miles, 28 hours, 14,000 calories
  • dansmart
    dansmart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in.
    My goal for Feb is 40 miles.
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm in and very excited to see what February brings in this challenge. My goal is for 75 miles, through treadmilling, walking dvd's, and elliptical when I am at the gym. Good luck to everyone in this challenge!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wQ6O3Dl/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in for February. This looks like an awesome challenge, and many of you have done fantastic work on the previous ones. Congratulations!! I am setting my goal for 75 plus miles this month, mainly in the form of treadmilling, walking dvds, and elliptical when I hit the gym.. Good luck to everyone this month!!

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm in for February! My goal 45 miles of walking/ jogging only.

My final count for January was 32.17 miles not the 60 I set out to do.

Happy moving in February!!!!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with 3 miles this morning (running).

exercise.png
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sweet I am in!

I have set my goal for 60 miles since this is my first time doing this. Good luck to everyone!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options

@nemrenu - Glad to see you back! That's ok about last month. It's February now and it' s good that you adjusted your goal to still be challenging, but attainable. Get yourself a "win" this month! =) Good luck, I'm wishing you the best!
  • lazirlott
    lazirlott Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am new at this, will try for 60 miles.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've never signed up for a challenge. Can someone please tell me what to do, and what's involved.

• AngieOnTheBeach
    AngieOnTheBeach Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I never look at the miles on the elliptical when I go, so I don't know whats reasonable for myself, but I'll go with 75, and change it accordingly if need be!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Hi all. I've never signed up for a challenge. Can someone please tell me what to do, and what's involved.

decide on your goal for the month....whatever movement you can measure in distance...
    tell the group, make a ticker at tickerfactory.com or just add a status to your signature and then just move your @ss......
    update as you complete your miles....dinos will track us and give us an update often to keep us headed towards our goals...you are racing against only yourself...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    lunch time walk...
    2.5 miles, 43 mins, 277 calories....
    updated siggie below
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    got my 2 mile walk today..

one day down 27 to go!

Have a great day!!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

Elliptical - 1 mile
    Bike - 3.5 miles

Woot!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I've got it set up. I went for a 1 mile walk at lunch.
  • shanna5
    Options
    I've never done a challenge either, but this looks like fun! I've been stuck at my current weight for a couple months now, so hopefully this will help me out!

I'm going to go for 60 miles this month.
  • nemrenu
    Options

@nemrenu - Glad to see you back! That's ok about last month. It's February now and it' s good that you adjusted your goal to still be challenging, but attainable. Get yourself a "win" this month! =) Good luck, I'm wishing you the best!

THANKS darkrider!! Glad to be back, I'm going to give it my best in Feb. to earn that win! Good luck to you also :drinker:
  • nemrenu
    Options
    WELCOME to ALL the newbies :flowerforyou: