February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
continued on from January.....
set up your goals...
make a ticker and add to your signature or just put a status update in your signature (see example in mine below)....
and then just move your @ss!!!!!!

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Im in My goal for Feb is 100 miles
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    I am in again for February, I think I will leave my goal at 100 miles as its a shorter month :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for at least 60 miles! 60 is not much BUT I am still working out to my Turbo Fire/ChaLean Xtreme hybrid AND I go on a week cruise this month!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 150 miles. :bigsmile:

The spreadsheet is at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdHI5SXlrYWJKMDNGMjduajdDaXpwY2c&hl=en&authkey=CNW9wNcO.
    Bookmark it if you want to follow everybody's progress. It's empty right now, but as you start setting your goals I'll fill it.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm signing up for 100 miles in February. I'm ready to move my *kitten* some more!

Thanks, bluiz13, for starting the thread, and thanks, dinos, for continuing to track our miles. :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 150 miles. :bigsmile:

The spreadsheet is at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdHI5SXlrYWJKMDNGMjduajdDaXpwY2c&hl=en&authkey=CNW9wNcO.
    Bookmark it if you want to follow everybody's progress. It's empty right now, but as you start setting your goals I'll fill it.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Up for some friendly competition, Dinos? That's my goal too. :bigsmile:
  • dinos
    Options
    You're on toots. Bring it. :tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You're on toots. Bring it. :tongue:

Woohoo! :drinker:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm thinking of doing 75 for this month....i'm really going to try to incorporate strength training and swimming in this month in addition to spin class and group power class (fitness stuff i can't measure with distance)....
    so i'm in for 75....
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This was so great for me this past month!!!! Many Thanks to Dinos and whomever thought this one up. I am in again for February and I am going for 100 miles this month!!!!!!!!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am in once again. Trying to make my monthy goal is hard. I am going to set it lower and try for 40 miles this month.

Thank you bluiz:flowerforyou: for starting the new February challenge and thank you also to dinos:flowerforyou: for always taking the time to chart our progress.

Wishing everyone luck to reach their goals:drinker:
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 125 miles!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey

I am new to this and am up for a challenge. Is this for how many miles of walking or miles of moving in general?
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm in! I exceeded my December and January goals, so I upped this month's goal a little!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Hey

I am new to this and am up for a challenge. Is this for how many miles of walking or miles of moving in general?

anything you can measure in distance...walking, running, biking, elliptical, treadmill, bike, arc trainer....just set a miles/distance goal and get moving your *kitten*....set up a ticker or a signature update so dinos can track you in our group spreadsheet....update as often as you can so he can keep it accurate and not have to go back to get information....welcome and have fun moving your @ss....
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I missed last month, but that was because I was doing most of it without cycling. I am going to try to cycle (maybe run) more this month. I want to be put down for 75 miles. However, when I go to the link, I can't input data...tried Firefox and IE...maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I missed last month, but that was because I was doing most of it without cycling. I am going to try to cycle (maybe run) more this month. I want to be put down for 75 miles. However, when I go to the link, I can't input data...tried Firefox and IE...maybe I'm doing something wrong?

you dont do anything to the spreadsheet...dinos will keep it updated for us...
    just post your goals here and then post your updates as you complete your miles.....
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Woo!

Current Mileage: 0
    Goal Mileage: 75

Love you guys! Ready to Rock some miles in February!
  • dinos
    Options
    Check out the January results, I just posted them in the old thread. Pretty amazing numbers.
    Let's see how we can match that in February.
    Update your tickers and get moving. :happy:

Oh, and apart from moving 150 miles, I'd like to lose 3 lbs in February. I'm stuck at 250 for ages.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,339 Member
    Options
    Going to push myself a little more this month. Taking the shorter month into account, I'm going to set my goal for 70 miles for Feb. Going right after work tonight to put up my first numbers.

Same here, Dinos. My weight is stuck too. I need to shake it loose this month! :)