February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    3 miles treadmill before work + 2 mile outdoor walk (at least there was some sunshine today!) = 5 miles for me today.

Wow--great job everyone!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3.25 done for today.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    3.25 done for today.
    I will post again, I just tried and it went to cyberspace somewhere!!!
    I asked in a post above but you must have missed it. How do you get your mileage? Is it biking, running, walking, swimming, the elliptical? How? I am curiuos cuz you usually log sooooo many miles??
  • toots99
    Options
    3.25 done for today.
    I will post again, I just tried and it went to cyberspace somewhere!!!
    I asked in a post above but you must have missed it. How do you get your mileage? Is it biking, running, walking, swimming, the elliptical? How? I am curiuos cuz you usually log sooooo many miles??

Sorry, I totally missed that post! Usually from the stairmaster, treadmill and elliptical. I don't bike at the gym much. Sometimes I'll go running/walking outside, but that's usually only on my days off and after I've already done my morning work out.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current Mileage: 9.5
    Goal Mileage: 75
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2.8 on the elliptical today!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Added 2.9 miles playing 90 minutes of half-court basketball.

I know, this is NOT the most efficient way to add mileage - I could have walked 6 or biked 15+ miles in the same period of time - but in basketball it's hard to move around. I have to make my way through a lot of bodies that get in the way. The fun part is that it's a competitive team game and as such it can have these unique moments when you're 'in the zone'. It shows a lot about your character & your state of mind.
    Even better it burns loads of calories :bigsmile:
  • toots99
    Options
    5.4 done on the elliptical today. :drinker:
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with 12 miles (10 on the bike plus 2 on the nautilus treadclimber).

exercise.png
  • toots99
    Options
    Checking in with 12 miles (10 on the bike plus 2 on the nautilus treadclimber).

exercise.png

Awesome!
  • shanna5
    Options
    OK, so I joined the challenge, but have yet to post my info, so here you go!

2/1 4.6 mi
    2/2 2.8 mi
    2/3 1.0 mi
    2/4 4.5 mi

total: 12.9miles, goal 60 miles in Feb, 47.1 miles to go!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current Mileage: 15.75
    Goal Mileage: 75

jogging with my mommy! :smooched:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    A very Windy 7 miles walked today
  • vhuber
    Options
    Way to go everbody who is out fighting the elements just to meet their goals!!!! WE are WARRIORS!!!!

Today I got in FIRE 30 from the Turbo Fire series, hopped on the elliptical and cruised 3 miles in 27 minutes AND did some gut work!:wink::wink: ALL for 509 calories!!!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the treadmill tonight.

This was one of those days that, if it weren't for this challenge and my personal MYA goal, I would not have exercised. Thanks, everyone!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4 miles today. 998 calories per new HRM so cool! Lets all met our goals this month. Good Luck everyone!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    4 miles today. 998 calories per new HRM so cool! Lets all met our goals this month. Good Luck everyone!!
    Seriously 998 calories???? What type of HRM do you have? Chest strap with watch?? Why I ask is,, it USUALLY is 100 calories PER mile jogging, less if you are walking !! It seems soooo high!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    6 miles walking - treadmill
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sorry not sure when i updated the thread last but my siggie is up to date with everything...
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back in the groove! Add 5 more miles for me - (3 C25K and 2 beach walk). Need to get a good bike ride in so I can catch up!