30 day shred for march anyone??

Options
Ok I got the video and have only watched phase 1. I want to do it but I know its gonna be rough. I am also doing the BL Walk DVD and have been doing Wii BL for ally my exercising. Am gonna add in Zumba sometime next week just to shake it up.

So I guess I am looking for people to gripe, vent, fuss and moan with during the 30 day shred. Any takers?

Replies

• jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll send you a friend request. :-)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on January 1st and completed it on the 30th. LOVED the strength and endurance I got from the workout. I've been somewhat aimless with my workouts since I completed the Shred... I found this thread just now... and, you know what, I think I'll start doing the Shred a little more regularly again. Perhaps not every day this time around, but maybe every other... something like this. I hope it's alright to hop in on this thread! :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm starting March 1st. Count me in! Feel free to send me a request!
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh I was so planning on doing this anyway! ! I just got the DVD as well as Jillian Micheals Yoga DVD. Im also thinking of follwoing her book Making the Cut. Handing my life over to Jillian for the month of March!! I will send friend requests!!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Thank you all for replying and am really looking forward to March now!! BTW my Bday is March 18th so I think that day I won't be working out and probably going over my cals for the day lol. Jillian here we come
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Oh I was so planning on doing this anyway! ! I just got the DVD as well as Jillian Micheals Yoga DVD. Im also thinking of follwoing her book Making the Cut. Handing my life over to Jillian for the month of March!! I will send friend requests!!

I have her yoga DVD and love it! :)
  • savvynurse
    Options
    bump
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    I just completed level one day one. My HRM said I burned 184 calories. I only used two pound weights since I didn't have three but I think it is a good weight to start as my arms are feeling it already. Hope to do it every day or at minimum 4 days a week.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have been seriously thinging about getting it. Now I will! Looking forward to a great challenge. March is going to be a great month! Count me in!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today! I'm so nervous I'm not going to make it through the first workout! I'm also getting zumba, so I can have a little more varity in workouts. My doctor is thinking I should be able to lose another 10lbs. during March!! I really want to lose at least that much. So count me in!! You all can add me as a friend if you want!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and weights yesterday, and it's sitting here staring at me. I sprained my ankle on Sunday, and though I can walk on it, I still have some pain when I go downstairs, so I'm thinking that I may have to wait a few more days before starting. I just want to put it in and start right now!

I'm also debating about doing it every day or every other, I think I'm going to do every day, and go to the gym every other, but I'm still researching it.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am willing to give it a go! However I feel like everytime I do it my quads are sore for 3 days, which is strange because there aren't a lot of workouts that give me that much of a problem. I am excited to do this with a group :) feel free to add me!
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have the dvd but have yet to follow it straight for 30 days.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Also..i think if you want effective results try to stay in your calorie limits. I'm going to try and not cheat during this process. I really need a boost to my weight loss if possible.:happy:
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Options
    Yes!! I'm starting on Monday but I've never done it before - I've heard it's killer at first, but totally worth it! Good luck! :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    If my DVD ever turns up then I'm in.
    I ordered it two weeks ago. It was shipped middle of last week and still isn't here.
  • parkygirl
    parkygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just picked up my copy today! Feel free to send friend requests.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I so wanted to start mine with a group, and I only kept finding groups that had been going for a while already. I bought it last week and I haven't even gotten the nerve to watch the first level yet, and I am also worried from having seen a lot of posts about it being hard on the knees. I want to try and keep up with the group though, so I am in! Send me friend requests, and LET'S DO THIS!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So I Shredded today for the first time, and even talked my BF and nephews into doing it with me. It was FUN! Yes hard, but FUN! I still can't do jumping jacks with my ankle, so instead ran in place. It's a little sore now but so are several other areas too! I'm planning on using it every other day this week, then switch to every day on the first. That will hopefully give my ankle some more time to heal.
  • val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me def in!! I'd started the shred many times but have not stuck at it for thr whole 30days. This time it'll be different!!! Feel free to friend request me!!