30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L2 D15....Half way!!!!

Feel great, I'm sure the weather has something to do with it too. First nice sunny/warm day I have had off in a while. Means I need to break out my "To Do List" skills and make one for yard work. Sat in the hot tub after hiking and felt great. Right now I feel bummed that I wont have the time to do the DVD tomorrow. 15 days straight is a great feat and I want to keep it going. It's only one day off.
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Completed D18L2 this morning. I'm actually looking forward to L3 in a couple days.

I took yesterday off partly cause I was so tired from dancing a good portion of the day with my first graders. Nothing like preparing a dance for a performance to keep you moving even more than first graders normally keep you going...lol. I had planned on doing my shred as well but I ended up falling asleep on the couch before I could. :-\
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Completed an extra day of Level 2 yesterday just because I find Level 2 extremely hard and thought I could use an extra day on it. I just did my first go on Level 3...it was surprisingly not as hard as Level 2 I found. I've been sticking with Anita for most of the moves...but I think when I do Level 3 again tomorrow...I'm going to go with Nathalie...it just wasn't as much of a challenge (I found) as Level 2. Is it just me?
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    I haven't tried L3 yet...I'll be moving to it in a couple days. However, I did find that L2 seemed easier to me than L1. I had wondered if it was because I had built up my endurance with the first level. I'm hoping to find a similar transition when I move to L3.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    l1 day 5 done. i can make it through all of the warm up, all of the cool down most of the cardio following Natalie, and most of the strength stuff, but those push ups are killing me. i can do all of the first set normal but the second set are knee push ups. i had to take two break days though cause my calves were hurting. I'm still hanging in there and am determined to make it through the 30 days. keep it up everyone and happy shredding!
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day 20 done (L2L10)!! Phew...so ready to give L3 a go!!
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    Finished D19L2 a little earlier this evening. I took a sneak peak at L3 and I'm feeling confident that I can do most of it although a few of the moves are clearly going to be challenging.
  • Mundy86
    Options
    L2D16

I too agree that level 2 is easier then 1.

The day off was nice yesterday. I hope this coming up weekend is not to bad. Leaving town Friday thru Monday. Going to hike Friday morning and hope to get back early enough to do DVD on Monday. Maybe I will take laptop and do DVD. Wonder what the people below us will think at hotel?
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I did day 1 of level 3 yesterday and I am in SO much pain today! Level 3 is by far the hardest level for me so far, I quite enjoyed level 2. 3 is just insane though! My back is killing me! I had to do modified moves for quite a lot of this circuit but obviously I still worked hard as all my muscles are on fire!!
    I have lost inches already and i'm so looking forward to posting my results! I'm definitely going to do it again in March but alternating it with Banish Fat Boost metabolism!!

D xx
  • Mundy86
    Options
    L2D17

Did it by myself. Do not feel I pushed my self as hard as when my coworker is with me.
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    Just finished D20 and decided to go ahead to L3 tonight. It was absolutely a tough workout but I was very pleased that I was able to hang with Natalie more than I have before. I even stayed up off my knees for the walking plank. I don't think I could have even been close to being able to do that 20 days ago.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 21 = Complete :happy:

So, I was planning to do all 30 days in a row but then ended up having to go to my parents house over the weekend & forgot to bring it along, so I missed 2 days, BUT I did do P90X & go to the gym on those days, so I don't feel too bad about missing them. Oh! & I really like level 3, so for those of you who are almost to it, don't be scared!!! :laugh:
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    D21 done and finished. I am wiped out but I love this level as well. The rockstar kicks kill me but I'm sure by the end of the next 9 days I'll have them going at least a little bit better than they are now.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L3D2 (22 days all up) all done, missed out a day over the weekend, so a day behind now, but all good i will not quit!!!! cant believe that in 8 days i would of finished, (execpt if i start another 30 day cycle with her hmmmm)

Must say level 3 is not to bad, i was scared to start it but i am enjoying it now!! well done to everyone, if you are near the start or the end, you are awesome, and can finish the DVD, good luck to you all :D:D
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yesterday completed Day 24-Level 3...almost done! Then I think I'm going to start it over again...or alternate Levels 1, 2 and 3 each day just to keep it interesting. What is everyone else planning on doing when they finish?
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    L2D3 done, I was scared about moving up to level 3 until I saw eveyone's comments about it being ok so feel a lot better now! Everyone is doing really well!!
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    I've been trying to decide what to do next also. I've been contemplating doing this again but staying with Natalie or doing another Jillian Michaels DVD. It's been suggested I try P90X however from my one experience with it I'm still a little scared of it and it's hard for me to find 90 minutes of time to spend exercising at one time. That's one of the reasons I love the 30 day shred so much.
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yesterday completed Day 24-Level 3...almost done! Then I think I'm going to start it over again...or alternate Levels 1, 2 and 3 each day just to keep it interesting. What is everyone else planning on doing when they finish?

Hey hun, I was going to start over again too but then thought I might get bored! So I saw on another thread here about Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown. You need Banish fat boost metabolism, the 30 day shred, and no more trouble zones. I have the first two but need NMTZ's. There is a free plan you can download on exercisetv.com and its basically alternating different levels of the shred and the other dvd's. I think it will bring about awesome results as the other dvd's are 40mins long and hardcore!! I am sadistically really looking forward to the pain!! haha! No pain no gain as they say!

Danni
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I am planning (after I finish the next 9 days) to do the shred just 4 mornings a week alternating between level 2 & 3 since level 1 seems a bit too easy now :happy: I already go to the gym 6 days a week, so it'll be nice to just go back to a few morning a week at home & then sweatin' it out at the gym at night!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    L1D6 i'm still in there yay.